Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have followed Sally from Irish beauty fairy for a long time & would have purchased skin products & make up based on her honest reviews. I really can't believe she is involved with this one & her skincare range!!

Reactions: 14

Oh June

VIP Member
I saw a reel today from a beauty blogger. They were reviewing Sculpted by Aimee Foundation, and they mentioned that they would know the products produced by people in the industry, i.e Aimee, and those who aren't, - i.e insta huns who just put a label on it.

Apparently, South Korea is the place for making high quality cosmetics.

They said the quality of the product always shows with those who have experience and knowledge.

Lisa doesn't have the knowledge or expertise to come on and explain the science behind it. She is relying on her marketing tools to do that, but that is not enough in the beauty industry. Flash lights and packaging won't sell a product either.

I always find it interesting that she focuses so much on the packaging of the product.

It is interesting to see the silence from Mark Rodgers. There must have been a fallout there. He wasn't enthusiastic about the brushes, but I also think he has to think about his own street cred too.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
And the biggest scammer out there, her sheep are truly stupid.
Spot on.

A scammer being scammed, couldn't happen to a nicer individual 😁.
Well I suppose it was the sheep that were potentially about to be scammed. Her heart must have nearly stopped at the thought of the money that might have got away from her.

• Haha

Evan

VIP Member
Had a look at the Irish NadineπŸ˜‚ on insta and she has twin boys and a girl -her page is public, So in ALL the years I've been transfixed by this loon (yes, it's my own fault who I watch on SM, I know that πŸ’β€β™€οΈ) BUT she has NEVER NEVER mentioned birthday party communion/confirmation/housewarming/ bar mitzvah or any other family type family gathering celebration with this family 😳 now, maybe they told her not to broadcast their family doo's for privacy etc but we all know fleece doesn't respect anyone's privacy requests - crusty for one example, then his poor maw in scotland so i find the sudden inclusion of the irish version of Nadine very curious indeed 🧐

Reactions: 13

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I bought this bag in Penneys the other day. I had forgotten to bring a bag with me for groceries, and needed a new cooler bag anyway.

I'd happily carry it as a shoulder bag a million times ahead of those godawful yokes that she is selling. And some sheep are buying all three. They are cracked. 🀣

IMG_4805.jpeg

• Heart

Noseymc123

VIP Member
So lodger watching match and she has 2 sitting rooms kitchen window where chats dinning room.Outdoor patio 3 or 4 bedrooms upstairs.But no lisa has go car for her chats cause he watching match.She trying to make out house so small to justify for mansion

• Sad

Swigwam

Chatty Member
Lisa get a life! So many gigs, concerts festivals, sports, pride this weekend. Anything! Just get a life more interesting than buying and selling.
Why did mark her bestie little brother not invite her to the Taylor Swift gig I wonder (not) πŸ˜†

• Haha

Oh June

VIP Member
How can she back up the claim that 80% of her followers have the same skin shade as her.

What is that Lisa.. sun damaged..

What research has she done to back it up.

Three minutes to launching a product and she comes on manic speaking about it.

At least she gives Una a mention.

Please don't say she is comparing herself to Armani .

The silence from MR is deafening..

• Haha

Marza

Notice the way every message is prefaced with "sorry to bother you Lisa". They're buying her over priced crap and apologising for contacting her. Unbelievable. And she's constantly crowing about getting good discount codes for "my followers aka Sheep but never gives twopence off her own sh*te. Her level of baiting and bleeding her sheep is disgusting. Does she have any moral compass and wonder maybe people cannot afford this level of consumerism. The minute one product sells she's straight in with something else. No down days from the flogging.

Oh yes! The housewarming party πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’β€β™€οΈ whooo the foooook will be there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it'll be like a shein version of a Dermot bannon house reveal πŸ˜‚
So let's list off the guests:
Arlene (I've decorated every house the same for years!! And got paid thousands for!!)
the long-suffering builder guy
mammy n daddy n daragh n crusty
The new SIL that's just appeared recently with the brother she NEVER speaks of (the dead drunk driver brother gets spoken about more)
The American brothers and Nahhhh-deen (if they can make it over
The staff.....Linda,Chelsea and the outside models
Yer one who gives her overpriced nick nacks for her house - example the lil oak ornaments
And that's it
Oh the Pamela Scott owner
And maybe Ooonaw (who used to supply her with ever vitamin known to man, but theyve done feck all together in ages)

I think that's 13 people in total.....if they stand in the porch for a photo it might make it look like there's a crowd for a party πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyone else I've missed?
I'd say her "he's like my lil brother" Mark who used to do her makeup won't make the cut as she's dumped him, she used some other MUA for her photoshoots recently πŸ’β€β™€οΈ
It won't be any of her new neighbours because they all hate her guts. There'll be a huge party in the estate when she moves to Bitch Mansion

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
But she thinks she's gorgeous, as has been said here before, if she was a bar of chocolate she'd eat herself
For sure.
That's at least partly due to the sheep constantly blowing smoke up her size ten for reference backside.

Her phones blowing up with messages fuxkn hell whats wrong with them all?
Sample message - Sorry to bother you, and I have my credit card ready here to buy everything. Just wondering what shoe do you put on first, in the morning, right or left? Because I usually do right first but if you say left, then I'll do that.
Thank you for all that you doooooooooo πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mother Ireland is rearing them yet as a friend of mine says. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha

Bagslady

How the fuck can they say something is great value when they have not one clue what is it or have never used it ???? I’m to the tonsils of this bullshit now . I’m actually disgusted with Sally from Irish Beauty Fairy that she even entertained this one and her bullshit but it just goes to show that money can buy people .

Attachments

• Heart

MrsGahan

VIP Member
The bag stories are manic. She keeps repeating points about 3 times but she’s not charging extra for the interchangeable straps!
Anyone else think she had a filter on for the’hero’ product….πŸ€”