Lisa’s Lust List #35 QVC or Rose Of Tralee, buy Lidl McGowan's perfume, you'll smell like pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just bored myself with this evenings stories
The size of the walk in wardrobe 🙄
If the sheep don't wake up seeing this one showing off the wealth and decking out her bedrooms like hotel rooms- canr wait for Murphs fluff to ruin all the velvet 🤣
1000022703.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just bored myself with this evenings stories
The size of the walk in wardrobe 🙄
If the sheep don't wake up seeing this one showing off the wealth and decking out her bedrooms like hotel rooms- canr wait for Murphs fluff to ruin all the velvet 🤣
View attachment 2864374
That’s to store the returned puffa jackets as well as the basement for tennis 🎾

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well Arlene better put a PIN code for that door to keep Murphy out because even though Lisa currently has wardrobes (and stair gates) she still leaves stuff thrown on the floor for the dog to eat!

Reactions: 8
I always say this. I worked with someone who had it all, or so it seemed. But she boasted non-stop. I firmly believe it comes from a place of insecurity.

If you're happy and secure in yourself, you don't need to boast and brag. Whether you're a millionaire, a pauper or somewhere in between. Peace of mind is priceless.

So ends today's sermon 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I cant stand how she puts the laughing emoji after most of her posts, makes me feel she’s actually laughing at the idiotic sheep. The samples of her house are beyond boring, absolutely zero imagination, its just gonna be boring & sterile like her private doctors waiting room. No bit of colour or warmth at all, thinking they are going wild with a splash of wine & navy , ohhh and she doesn’t care if any of the sheep copy her. What a condescending old goat she is.

Reactions: 14
Oh girls, girls, girls, poor Lisa has worked and saved hard for her dream house. What a load of bullshite. She worked part time in the family business until that sold, but even working part time she bought designed bags, took holidays x several times each year including Maldives, cruises, Greece and US. Since leaving insurance work she's ramped up the selling and "designing" her capsule wardrobe with the expressed intention of squeezing as much money as possible out of the gullible sheep to fund her lavish lifestyle and dream house. How does that equate to working and saving hard? She's one deluded head melt, constantly boasting and flaunting with no actual insight into how absurd she really is and out of touch with reality.

Attachments

The notions of this wan. Arlene will have to emigrate if she gets her floors wrong .. Christ almighty... you'd almost (but not quite) feel a bit of sympathy for Chris having to listen this day in day out..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh girls, girls, girls, poor Lisa has worked and saved hard for her dream house. What a load of bullshite. She worked part time in the family business until that sold, but even working part time she bought designed bags, took holidays x several times each year including Maldives, cruises, Greece and US. Since leaving insurance work she's ramped up the selling and "designing" her capsule wardrobe with the expressed intention of squeezing as much money as possible out of the gullible sheep to fund her lavish lifestyle and dream house. How does that equate to working and saving hard? She's one deluded head melt, constantly boasting and flaunting with no actual insight into how absurd she really is and out of touch with reality.
This one wouldn't know working hard if it bit her on the ass! She was literally handed a 'career ' from Daddy and they've been pandering to her ever since.I also reckon she's still bitter because her ex left her( hence the mentions every now and again about being a single mother and raising her son on her own which isnt true btw 😉)and now she's trying to prove to him how 'successful ' she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Saved for my dream house. My Hole.

Conned stupid women more like
Thread title 😂
---
Girls girls girls, witch Mansion is just a bigger version of her 'little house' as someone else pointed out upthread. And looks like the couch will be sold out from under Darraghs hole if he's not careful. Like who in the name of God would want her furniture. Will there be a yard sale girls :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread title 😂
---
Girls girls girls, witch Mansion is just a bigger version of her 'little house' as someone else pointed out upthread. And looks like the couch will be sold out from under Darraghs hole if he's not careful. Like who in the name of God would want her furniture. Will there be a yard sale girls :rolleyes:
She will sell it for more than it retailed at when she got it free! (Or heavily discounted)
Speaking of which surprised she isn't tagging that furniture company to offer freebies for the McBitch mansion

Reactions: 7
We just know she'll sell that couch for more than she paid and that poor sheep will lap it up. You can't blame her I suppose if people are that blinded by her.

Can you imagine putting this sort of content on your own personal insta page. All your friends and even family would have you on mute.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sheep are only short of asking what colour underwear she’s wearing on a daily basis 🤣😬 and her replying with the screenshot🙄 saying that I think I do remember her on about it one day, bland and boring, poor Crusty 🤣😁

Reactions: 3
The tilers will crack at cutting and herringboning the tiles. Could be alot of waste with cracks etc.

I want a prime finish!!!! I'd say she is a nightmare.

Isn’t it amazing someone said the other day the jumpers hadn’t been seen in ages now hey presto she passed the hot press in the hall and now it’s back on her , right after an # AD for gym plus 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
She will sell it for more than it retailed at when she got it free! (Or heavily discounted)
Speaking of which surprised she isn't tagging that furniture company to offer freebies for the McBitch mansion
I thought when you hire ventura they tend to ensure that you get the furniture off them as they have someone who makes the sofas etc.. I remember pippa going to their factory and seeing her last sofa or chairs being made.
Someone I knew went to ventura and the plan they had drawn up were for all their own furniture put in and boy was it expensive and that was 10 years ago!!!

Reactions: 4
That add for Gym Coffee was desperate no information, not knowing the colour that was available and then not being able to call the jacket suitable for walking but for running 🤣🤣🤣that’s were advertising your own tat and for other brands gets complicated Lisa ya fool 😂🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She likes jacket she got paid to promote so watch out it be posted to China to be copied

That add for Gym Coffee was desperate no information, not knowing the colour that was available and then not being able to call the jacket suitable for walking but for running 🤣🤣🤣that’s were advertising your own tat and for other brands gets complicated Lisa ya fool 😂🙄🤣
She is more interested in yapping about the house than promoting the stuff she is being paid to promote. I only take in very small doses these days, but she was supposed to be selling the gym and coffee stuff and next thing she was on about the roof of witch mansion instead. 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.