Lisa’s Lust List #35 QVC or Rose Of Tralee, buy Lidl McGowan's perfume, you'll smell like pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a good screenshot however @Missycoco is the best at capturing this gowls natural beauty 🤣

The bug eyes will be worse tomorrow after Chris finds out his personal life is being discussed on her stories AND here.

1000022477.jpg

---
Now I have to go look at her on insta🙄 I do like looking at her flustered 👏👏and especially when something has gotten right on her (scalded) tits
Watch on one of the anon viewers dont add to her engagement

Reactions: 8
If my husband knew I was telling over 100k people that he was on the toilet shitting himself and that his father had colon cancer, I would be murdered. Why give out such private information, and I don't think people like to know about Chris bowel movements.

She is a total nutter.

Reactions: 16
I cant wait til shes gettin her colonoscopy ..although she will probably go silent and we wont hear about it. Just the thoughts of her on the loo thinking her insides are goin to fall out makes me laugh...the moviprep cleanout is really something else

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If my husband knew I was telling over 100k people that he was on the toilet shitting himself and that his father had colon cancer, I would be murdered. Why give out such private information, and I don't think people like to know about Chris bowel movements.

She is a total nutter.
It's like the way a small child blurts out something that they shouldn't or at the wrong moment. (Or their version of events like one of my nephews years ago saying that his mum was drunk. My SIL, who probably drinks a glass of wine a couple of times a year. 😁)

Except this is a fifty something year old woman who hasn't the cop on of a two year old. Spoilt all her life, and never grew up. Nobody wants or needs to know about another person having tests of any kind, unless they are your nearest and dearest. And even then, nobody wants chapter and verse.

Idiot. Overgrown spoilt brat. Girls girls girls 🥴

So she tells everyone that chris is getting a colonoscopy and is on the toilet all morning that his dad had colon cancer and goes to tell something else but stops herself cos its personal, and the other details aren't. She really is something else.
i hope when shes takes her prep liquid it works before she can make the toilet!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she tells everyone that chris is getting a colonoscopy and is on the toilet all morning that his dad had colon cancer and goes to tell something else but stops herself cos its personal, and the other details aren't. She really is something else.
i hope when shes takes her prep liquid it works before she can make the toilet!
Well if anyone was ever full of s**t its this dose, she will prob break the toilet :eek:

• Haha
Its like when children do the "Our News" in primary school and everything bit of information from home gets told.

So her moviprep didn’t arrive from her private doctor. Ehhhh. Get the script sent to the pharmacy and pick it up. Another cancelled appt. 🤬

Reactions: 7
Did she say that if everyone is wearing something she won't buy it as she likes to have something different but then sells en masse to all the mad women

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she say that if everyone is wearing something she won't buy it as she likes to have something different but then sells en masse to all the mad women
Yes.

Get out there sheep and wear my tat. I'll wear recognised brands as usual... 🥴

Reactions: 7
well @ Turmeric123 I give you10/10 for this one . The fecking auld head on her , ugly from the inside out .
just read the holiday bragging post . The only way she benefits through her latch on freeloader is through the brother . Oh and by god will they take full advantage of the discounts, upgrades etc. she really is a vile nasty old bragger .
How disgusting though to talk about the deceased father of her lodger .. but I guess with the lodger who has no pride she gets away with it , freebies before dignity with him .
The Prince is home . Wow! who fecking cares won’t be long before he heads off to his fathers .
I have not seen her posts in weeks but catch up on here . Hopefully back to screenshots soon , just got to find a phone when I get some time ..
That blazer looks like the old polyester school blazers that go shiny ..
This ole gal found a Next outlet 🤗 Lovely linen finds , MIDI dress , yes you heard me right a Midi can’t wait for warm sunny days to float around in white flashing my fake tan . No leathered skin here .

View attachment 2853078

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The most comfortable shoes ever and she hasn’t walked 5 feet in them 🙄 she can say anything and the sheep will believe her!

So her moviprep didn’t arrive from her private doctor. Ehhhh. Get the script sent to the pharmacy and pick it up. Another cancelled appt. 🤬
Jeezeeee that moviprep is deadly . I had it once to prepare for cameras. Omg I was up all night between that and fear they were unable to carry out the procedure .but I will say that dose must have cleared my problem as everything went back to normal , that was four years ago .
So basically she is only dong this because Crusty is ? More like a big discount or freebie on offer. Who would put themselves through that . She is a pure dose of 💩 that will take anything that’s free ..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.