Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I always say this. I worked with someone who had it all, or so it seemed. But she boasted non-stop. I firmly believe it comes from a place of insecurity.

If you're happy and secure in yourself, you don't need to boast and brag. Whether you're a millionaire, a pauper or somewhere in between. Peace of mind is priceless.

So ends today's sermon 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Where to start with this one today, running late yesterday, always running late. Hadn’t tablets for her migraine cos Chris or Linda always have them but luckily she got 2 Nurofen 400 from the Commercial Director, not any Joe Soap now mind you but the Commercial Director. She never ever gets headaches, Jesus she had us mithered with the saga about the headaches she was getting a few weeks ago. She met two people in Dublin, one of whom was wearing a Chanel cross body bag and then proceeded in the next breath to say she met loads of ye today. Forgot to bring a change of clothes, liked the makeup cos she’s old and it didnt sit in her lines and wrinkles, talk about fishing for compliments. Another poll about the till for the pop up, she’s just short of putting up a poll asking people how many sheets of loo paper they use to wipe their ass. Thank you and good night.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

urwanm

Did she say that if everyone is wearing something she won't buy it as she likes to have something different but then sells en masse to all the mad women

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
Hold up hold up while selling brushes herself for 105 she does a paid promotion for Blank Canvas. So the sheep can pop onto Blank Canvas and buy whatever brushes they might need for a fiver each. OK they might not come with their own container but you could get 10 good quality brushes for 50 quid. Make it make sense.

• Haha

daisy1974

Please can someone tell me how these jackets and “sparkly” tops are so amazing and a fantastic design!! They have no shape yet she is going on like she has reinvented the wheel! As for the capsule wardrobe, no words 🫣. Are people really so stupid?!!!

• Haha

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Late to the party tonight.. where do I start.. yesterday she told everyone she was going to a lunch dinner type thingy.. ah you know.. very derogatory towards the event and organisers imo, then she talks about being bullied/trolled... an opinion is neither bullying nor trolling! Imagine a high flyin business woman who earns over the million a year, can run her empire, 'design' amazing clothes 🙈 but forgets a change of clothes and actually does not carry medication to control her headaches.. I have honestly heard it all.. someone carries them for her.. are u actually for real 😂😂 suppose if Crusty was there he would have had the meds, a change of underwear and probably reminded her to shower... she is sickening with the fake helpless me carry on! Anyone who genuinely suffers migraine would be well aware that 'ordinary' meds don't cut it and also, the day after such an alleged serious migraine, a sufferer feels like they have been battered... the actual neck of her filming Helen's clothes.. guess we know what's on the 'designer' list next! The big question here is... are any of you going to take one for the team and go visit the pop up?? We need information!!! Will a few of us go? As suggested earlier? I'm game 😊

Noseymc123

VIP Member
This vile woman went in to woman instergram page took picture of her wearing her hat and scarf to announce her passing.In other words look at my brand.She is really a horrible disgusting person.

Oh June

VIP Member
If my husband knew I was telling over 100k people that he was on the toilet shitting himself and that his father had colon cancer, I would be murdered. Why give out such private information, and I don't think people like to know about Chris bowel movements.

She is a total nutter.

Chancey Belle

That's good to hear.

I also want to know if this one claiming that her bags, brushes and I forget what else are handmade could be considered misleading/ mis-selling. 🤔

I will be checking that further.
I think she doesn't know the meaning of the word 'bespoke' God love her. She calling all her products 'bespoke'

A tailor, dressmaker, milliner will make a suit, dress or hat and be entitled to call their creation 'bespoke'

A goldsmith or silversmith will make a ring for you and you can call it a bespoke piece of jewelery.

I think that because it's a small run (1000) of an item from a catalogue she thinks it's 'bespoke'

• Haha

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
Her style is just so 'hicky'..I don't know if anyone else thinks the same but I've seen other style accounts wear say a simple blazer,tshirt and jeans and they look so trendy whereas hers looks so dowdy and plain and like something out of an Oxendale's catalogue!!

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
It looks exactly like what it is, a cheap thing you might throw on, on holidays.

Oh no wait, I mean, a designer garment that the sheep will be clamouring to buy at some exorbitant price. 🥴

• Haha
What young lad would want to cut the ribbon to a woman's clothes pop-up shop?!? Using the auld bit of emotional blackmail on him too with the it's all for Darragh spiel. Leave the chap alone like 🙄
Doesn't make any sense for her not to do it herself anyway. It's all very strange 🤔

Reactions: 15

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
The blue jacket has a bang of Tesco off it, nothing wrong if you work for Tesco and that’s your uniform but wouldn’t buy a Tesco Blue jacket to wear casually.

• Haha

Luckydogbk

Wouldn’t you think that being a designer & all she wouldnt have 2 pay someone to design the interior of her home? Any real designers with actual talent would never have to hire someone else to do their home, they would do it themselves as it would just come naturally to them. This infuriates me about her because it shows what a fraud she is. Absolutely NO imagination or an eye for anything, paying mega €€€ for another boring as fuk show house. Yet she comes on insta talking about her designs & how fussy she is before “signing” off on stuff yet she cant even pick paint for her new home? Or sorry “their” new home…she is so full of absolute 🐂 shite & the pathetic sheep buying in2 it all need a kick up the hole.

• Heart