Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she ever just turn off her phone or at least her social media and actually enjoy the holiday.
Like seriously, why do people feel the need to document every hour of their holidays when they could be living in the moment and taking in the places and reconnecting with their family!

Reactions: 15
Would she ever just turn off her phone or at least her social media and actually enjoy the holiday.
Like seriously, why do people feel the need to document every hour of their holidays when they could be living in the moment and taking in the places and reconnecting with their family!
Yea and this is the very one who took people to the HC re stalking yet she shares her every move on social media??!!🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep so no DM’s can be screenshot and shared! Praise the lord!
Between missing the adoring dms and the inspirational quotes every morning, how will we get through the week??!!
Could she not have shoved the calendar in her backpack 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep so no DM’s can be screenshot and shared! Praise the lord!
So just who were "all those asking for the details for our fancy schmanzy private tour and restaurants" 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
if her comments are turned off💁😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So just who were "all those asking for the details for our fancy schmanzy private tour and restaurants" 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Excellent point! Pinocchio has got nothing on Lisa 🤥!
Maybe her “stalkers” followed her out there to Athens?!

• Haha
Shopping , tagging the expensive ones later. Running commentary about the food why?? On holiday tagging away . Watch the bloating posts when she gets back
Ref awards did someone video a Hun with shoe heel stuck in stage curtains and some were laughing and talking over her ? Yes rude but Coukd not happen to a nicer person , bet who ever caused the shoe drama won’t be on the press drop list 🤣🤣🤣
She really is like a fish out of water at events, appears to have no social skills .It must be hard though the sheep make you feel so important that you become so full of your own importance , then you attend a fubcrehere most ignore you , hey girl reality check 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
😆 🤣 😂 she looked so awkward giving her speech and everyone not listening and chatting amongst themselves! She must have been raging when Pippa got a standing ovation!!!!

I was wondering this too, how on earth are people asking if she has comments turned off so I had a look at her page and to the right of the 'follow' button is a message button so I'd say her sheep are making good use of this & asking her questions through this!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I believe her when she says she’s socially awkward, she’s is but she would also make 0 effort with anyone hence the no friends zone she’s in-yes you’d imagine she would use last nights platform to network even?? But no I bet she say clinging to Linda and once she got the award she got the hell out of there! There’s not a hope she would of went if she didn’t know if she’s won.
evident she is when she has no friends and as for Crusty he is just looks more a causal boyfriend after all this time

Reactions: 3
Shopping , tagging the expensive ones later. Running commentary about the food why?? On holiday tagging away . Watch the bloating posts when she gets back
Ref awards did someone video a Hun with shoe heel stuck in stage curtains and some were laughing and talking over her ? Yes rude but Coukd not happen to a nicer person , bet who ever caused the shoe drama won’t be on the press drop list 🤣🤣🤣
She really is like a fish out of water at events, appears to have no social skills .It must be hard though the sheep make you feel so important that you become so full of your own importance , then you attend a fubcrehere most ignore you , hey girl reality check 🤣🤣
I might be wrong but I think it was when Doireann Garrihy got her heel stuck in the gap on the stage and Carl Mullin was videoing her

Reactions: 7
I might be wrong but I think it was when Doireann Garrihy got her heel stuck in the gap on the stage and Carl Mullin was videoing her
It was. Doireann was presenting. Carl spotted the faux pas and recorded it and you can hear him snorting over the recording while Debs Queen makes her speech.

• Haha
Yup. Doireann got the heel stuck and Carl nearly choked laughing. The QVC was in the background trying to make her speech whilst no one listened.

Lol. Serves the bleep right. Delusional and awkward as duck she is.

For someone always on about manners she must have been livid. We know Lisa is big on manners but only in one direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Denise has a picture of her up on her stories fixing her hair, and I have to say she looks shocking why Is she wearing those awful dresses
I thought Denise said she wasn’t doing her hair? When she tagged her she said I won’t be there but so and so will be doing it! She mustn’t have been happy and demanded Denise fix it!!

Reactions: 2
I thought Denise said she wasn’t doing her hair? When she tagged her she said I won’t be there but so and so will be doing it! She mustn’t have been happy and demanded Denise fix it!!
Well Denise had fun doing that hairdo….revenge is a dish best served cold! She did her no favours!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She did have an official pic.

Rosanna Davison looks like she has the Mitchell brothers stuffed down her dress! 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.