Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Rosanna Davisons dress covered boobs properly I'd love it. I also love Blathinn Ennis accessories just not with the dress. I think I had those shoes back in the 90s though. Never again.

Reactions: 1
I feel we are all on holidays with the break from her selling😊it’s bliss!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel we are all on holidays with the break from her selling😊it’s bliss!
Yeah, but I need a discount code for petrol😭😭😭😭and if anyone can do it fleeceyah can😭😭😭😭I'll be pissin in the tank until she gets back😭😭how selfish of her😭😭😭😭
😳😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lyra should have walked it
Agree with this from what I've seen. Lyra styles and sources all her own looks and gets designers to make them for and with her, she really puts big effort in, she deserved the nod.
Rest of these dopes just get the dresses handed to them by the designer with no input.

Its like we're having a holiday from her. She is very quiet though, the woman cant hold her own water normally.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, but I need a discount code for petrol😭😭😭😭and if anyone can do it fleeceyah can😭😭😭😭I'll be pissin in the tank until she gets back😭😭how selfish of her😭😭😭😭
😳😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hold off in buying it - I've one coming on 12th of never its exclusive to me and 234 other insta huns🤣🤣
See her bestie Mark is advertising Someone's Sunglasses, I think they are 40 euro! What will Lisa think😅
So sues new glasses - I'm sure it's a more realistic price point for Aliexpress exclusive design Armani rival shades

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone on one of the Terrie or sosume thread found each pair of them on Ali, all under €5, shower of scammers the lot of them. (Had a look, it’s polka dot on Terrie’s thread found them) hope this works
E536C094-4676-4305-B1DA-B5EC7CFC77DE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
My daughter worked in an opticians for a while during college and said the owner bought all her frames in China for €1 / €2 and sold them for up to €199 with lenses.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My daughter worked in an opticians for a while during college and said the owner bought all her frames in China for €1 / €2 and sold them for up to €199 with lenses.
I'd believe this! Id say they all at it

Hold off in buying it - I've one coming on 12th of never its exclusive to me and 234 other insta huns🤣🤣

So sues new glasses - I'm sure it's a more realistic price point for Aliexpress exclusive design Armani rival shades
But lisas have a period logo!! Don’t walk, RUN!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at what we all consume and where it comes from . . . its everything. I am trying to shop for forthcoming holidays and tbh the price of ordinary clothes has really risen. Wallis, Dorothy Perkins, Newlook EXTORTIONATE and crap quality

Reactions: 4
Look at what we all consume and where it comes from . . . its everything. I am trying to shop for forthcoming holidays and tbh the price of ordinary clothes has really risen. Wallis, Dorothy Perkins, Newlook EXTORTIONATE and crap quality
Exactly...quality on the high street is very poor....No different to Penneys....personally I buy a mix of boutique brands like Mos Mosh or Silvian Heach....Penneys/Zara and go to TK Maxx.....I avoid high street stuff....

Reactions: 2
Everything is polyester! I mean WTAF would want to wear polyester in really hot weather, you'd be sweating harder than amber heards legal team

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly...quality on the high street is very poor....No different to Penneys....personally I buy a mix of boutique brands like Mos Mosh or Silvian Heach....Penneys/Zara and go to TK Maxx.....I avoid high street stuff....
I normally do too and have some pieces in the attic that haven't seen the light of day since 2019. May venture up and check as was just looking for some fresher pieces to update it but thats not looking likely.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.