Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes mentioned before about going full time with her brand in August. I'm wondering if the insurance business is being sold?
She can't do her brand full time and run an insurance business. I mean let's face it, all the office is is a glorified DPD drop off point and dog creche.
Fleeceya has vastly overestimated her own self importance and the awards showed that. She won because she begged for votes. BEGGED. Its a hollow victory Fleeceya.
Something is def off, maybe all not well with Crusty indeed. Has he finally gained a modicum of self respect and realised that being with Fleecya is not worth all the freebies and the new teeth.

Reactions: 5
Something very suss, just checked there and in all the newspapers, including the indo, not one picture of Lisa McGowan. Why didn't she have her official picture taken with the Platinum VIP Style Awards 2022 backdrop. Was she late to the party. So disrespectful.
Maybe, Just Maybe, she though her sheep are like everyone else and thought they would all bow to her, and acted all high and mighty.

I think she got a bit of a reality check this week with the two events she attending to. I think the VIP awards showed us that Mark Rodgers carries her on stage and she can't be liked that very much in the industry as there are no photos with anyone else.

Her higher than thou attitude with the people she works for will be her downfall and it seems people are seeing it too, not just tattle.

Reactions: 7
They're talking about the style awards on Ireland am this morning and analysing all the style no mention of her yet.

Reactions: 2
This one has fallen out with so many people. She’s socially awkward because she knows that these people can see right through her. Is it me or has she given way too much control to her little side kicks?! Nobody listened to her speech. Pippa got a standing ovation and they seem to like her. If you look at the pics of the winners on the RSVP Instagram page - her picture is the worst. They have close ups of everyone else with the logo strategically placed at the back. Something happened though... was it a fix and she made it obvious? Pippa started to ask for votes last week - did they engineer this to ensure it didn’t look like a fix??
She definitely didn’t pass on the mission of keeping it secret if it was a fix which it’s looking very likely it was! She can’t hold her pee-how many times have we seen her come on stories if she’s launching something (or another brand is, which is worse as not her place to reveal) and giving hints and sneak peaks?! It was very evident she was told she won on her category as she was super hyper and annoyingly screeching with glee-she can’t compose herself at all but it was like a big build up then bang, radio silence. I wouldn’t be surprised if crusty had words with her and I couldn’t blame him as her being stuck to the phone 24/7 selling has to take its toll on home life and a relationship. And we all know Lisa-she doesn’t like being corrected or someone pointing out her downfalls.

Do ye remember the time, she let it slip that MR was buying a new house, months before they both announced it themselves.

Reactions: 3
All the build up to the awards she probably thought she would be the most important there. Arrives to a sea of so many more confident in public beautiful (most enhanced and not natural) younger Huns. Totally out of her comfort zone.
She is basically a keyboard type warrior , can give it all that talking into her phone, flogging bragging , tagging high end designers, posting DM’s that are look like they are mostly made up.
I am glad she never got much coverage from the Mickey Mouse farce , take her down a peg or two. That hair and make up was the worst ever.
Totally agree with an earlier comment about MR backing her up at the shows , wonder if she pays him after all he does the make up and props her up. If she has something troubling her well it’s welcome to the real world for the Queen of Tullamore, we all go through 💩 from time to time and some a lot more than others . Crusty and her looked a miserable pair at the airport , only time he appears to show her affection is after a few cocktails on a lavish holiday . Mind you her first love appears to be money , she can’t seem to get enough of it.
No doubt she will be back ‘good morning good morning ‘ flogging and posting sheep DM’s

Just seen this, no idea who she is or why it was removed . Might read up on it later . Instagram deleted her account

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She was just fucked off when she saw all the fashion and specially designed dresses and all she had was her deb's dress. Guess there was a meltdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't imagine Fleeceya is too impressed at all the sightseeing. She would rather be topping up her tan no doubt.

I think it's so very odd that after all the build up to the awards and the hype over getting the dress or even 2 dresses that she only posts 1 picture of her. She definitely was told that she won as there's no way she would have went to all that trouble to get dresses for the night whilst knowing she was flying out very early the next morning for holidays. Its all a farce if you ask me. She's lost without the likes of Mark Rodgers and that Joanie 'bird's nest hair' one around her.
As for the outfit it was 'meh'.. Nothing special, her hair is way too dark and long for her face. She would look better if she cut it to around her collar bone and lighten it about 3 shades lighter. She must think she looks Mediterranean the way she has it but in reality it's dragging her face down.

Aren’t all tours private? As in there are a set number of people and you pay per person?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aren’t all tours private? As in there are a set number of people and you pay per person?
This is a normal holiday to most people to Fleeceya it's like discovering a new land. In her shallow mind a holiday is a 5* hotel and expensive boutiques. Unfortunately her mind doesn't expand any further.

Reactions: 6
She's become cocooned in her own little world were anything she says is gospel. She's a big fish in her pond but when she goes to awards with the likes of the so sues and Pippas of the soc media industry, fleece doesn't even rate as plankton 💁and she knows she looked shite too for sure

Let's be honest she's been super rude to Pippa (amongst many) with how she speaks at them on her lives. And in all honesty it's not even Pippa she's engaging with on these deals, she'd have her staff do this, so Pippa probably didn't know who fleece was🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂
True....Suzanne Jackson has built a much bigger brand than Lisa and her products are very good....and all of them are younger and cooler than Fleesa too....they just see her as a mumsy type who is not in their league

Reactions: 2
A friend who is a musician hates the sosue brand v poor quality. Though named brands killing mainstream established brands. Look at Revlon

Her brother's travel business is backpack tours for schools and colleges I'd say she is on one of those 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.