Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The artist is called Shane Gillen.

Sorry, just saw his name put up already! Shane Gillen, never heard of him. Using Aisling's death to raise his profile is sick.

Reactions: 2
It really upsets me that she has spoken publicly about people who allegedly trolled her.

But, I get a deep dark pain in the pit of my stomach with regards to her. I was bullied at school by people who always played the role of the victim and turned tables to suit themselves & this brings back horrendous memories.

Enough is enough. The behaviour last week showed a lot.
She built her platform by saying she was bullied and trolled and hides behind that every time she does something wrong. She's a narcissist. If someone calls her out on something they are a "bully" or "troll". She uses the kindness of people to get pity and it drives me mad.

I'm sorry for what you have gone through and that this nasty excuse for a human being makes you feel that dark pain and brings up horrendous memories. Someday, and hopefully that day comes very soon, Lisa will feel a dark pain for all the lies and disgusting things she has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did she not claim trolling way back to the Galway races best dressed ? Can she not shut up , trolling is when you direct messages etc. Expressing a point of view about public figures, make threats (as the huns like to be known) who post their lives, their families, what they had for breakfast even their darn knickers in some cases , their incontinence , bowel movements and then there is the bragging, flaunting their wealth , the freebies, expensive lifestyles . What fool thinks everyone will love them, kiss their 🍑. A lot won’t like you accept it , shut up and accept honest that healthy debates will go on, scream shout you won’t get your way and shut people up..can’t delete what we say in here how frustrating that must be.

Reactions: 10
Are you al prepared for the screenshots from the deluded sheepie asking if she is ok, how they missed her etc . Me myself and I .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are you al prepared for the screenshots from the deluded sheepie asking if she is ok, how they missed her etc . Me myself and I .
"sorry to bother you, are u OK hun, don't mind those mean nasty people who are reacting normally to things, its all about u hun, u r a star hun, wearing ur pajamas here, smelling of u ...." 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Obviously extremely heartbreakingly sad day today however from a Fleeceya perspective it’s been a breath of fresh air not having to listen to her babbling on about yet ANOTHER midi dress that’s completely lined, falls beautifully, comes with a belt and team it with a denim or leather jacket 🤦‍♀️ And all for €44.50, lads where would you get it?!! Oh and for reference I’m now in the size 8 as I’ve given up taytos 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know tattle is about giving out about every little thing and whilst I read a lot I don’t post and sometimes raise my eyes about some
Of the negative comments on other threads but I follow this thread always. This woman is VILE. I’m blocked for questioning her a couple of times so can’t see her stories but I did see her post on WAR last week and honestly how people can still follow this yoke is beyond me. She literally has no redeeming features. Thick as two short planks (or so she’d have us believe). Mam says, dad says, can’t cook, Chris says, midi dress etc etc. I cannot stand this woman and I tell ya she knows how much she’s hated. She comes out with all these shite messages of “sorry to bother you” and respect for ashling etc but this woman’s self confidence is on the floor. She is weak and awful inside and out and as someone says if you’re horrible on the inside
It shows on the outside and boy does it show with this one. I’d rather be earning my shite salary and feel confident in myself than being tied to the gram earning 600k but Doubting myself at every hands turn. And yes her brother drove a car at 90 miles per hour in a built up area on the wrong side of the road at 3am and killed two other people. It’s very sad but not at all comparable to ashling. Not at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do folk in the town actually like her ? I guess the businesses only use her hoping to drum up business , now I would not set foot in the place that fill her greedy paws or jab her bags , do her hair. What do the think when she Swants around the town dressed to the nines in her freebies flashing the LV or Chanel , she must stick out like a sore thumb especially with the designer super dog , or is it the norm for most to be dressing like her ? When I am over it’s mainly Mullingar most walk around fairly casual, not walked around Tullamore for years. Wonder if she walks to work tomorrow? I would imagine tv crews still around after the arrest . Been thinking about to poor family tonight , god love them , you just can’t begin to imagine the pain they are in .

Reactions: 13
Obviously extremely heartbreakingly sad day today however from a Fleeceya perspective it’s been a breath of fresh air not having to listen to her babbling on about yet ANOTHER midi dress that’s completely lined, falls beautifully, comes with a belt and team it with a denim or leather jacket 🤦‍♀️ And all for €44.50, lads where would you get it?!! Oh and for reference I’m now in the size 8 as I’ve given up taytos 🙄
Under no circumstances forget the pockets 😂 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Under no circumstances forget the pockets 😂 x
Oh yes they’re an addition she told Joan in born are a must in designing the most beautiful dress ever! Oh almost forgot-it’s breast feeding friendly folks-whoops I flashed my boob, st Monica will be on her knees saying the rosary!!

honest to god you couldn’t make this tit up!!

• Haha
shes a Tyrant... that is all x
And the biggest bleep on the Gram. X And before all the PC brigade come at me for calling her such, I'm a woman, she is the C... word. No better word for her. She is starting to lose Insta followers on Social Blade. Thank duck, are people waking up finally to this awful woman? I hope so.

Last edited:
Free I suppose . Can’t see her tagging and posting pic otherwise ??
She always tags and posts but never declares free or gifted!!

Who gets their nails done at 6.30 am?!
The same individual that claimed last week she was scared walking early morning and turned back after 15 minutes yet bounced down the road to work, practically skipping a couple of hours after her chats and laughs on her live?!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
How disrespectful was she posting that about her bloody nails. True colours are really really showing. Despicable human

Free I suppose . Can’t see her tagging and posting pic otherwise ??
Might ask the salon a question !!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.