Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged her today and asked was all donations from the sweatshirts going to Pieta House? she replied back with "Of course!, Why would you even ask that?"

Hi, I am new here BTW

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she had nothing to hide she would put a post on her wall announcing money amount donated to pieta as result of the live, donations and her red sweatshirts 😡

Reactions: 9
Of course you would put a total amount up?

Isn’t that the done thing to show how much was raised? how much people gave in good conscience? And not how she might be going skiing or on holidays or whatever nonsense.

She really needs to read the room.

Reactions: 5
She might regret doing the Live and mention PH. It's not going away Fleecya.

Reactions: 4
She did the same thing last Xmas with Peter McVerry. Hard sell beforehand and then all quiet afterwards. They got the money eventually but there was no fuss made. Well suspish. She actually has no interest in being charitable, it’s just an excuse to raise her profile ahead of Xmas so that she can sell more. Fleeceya is only interested in benefiting herself, as per🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it's time to write to the magazine (was it VIP?) that shared how much she raised on her live to say "you wrote about how much she raised for Pieta house on December 3, but to date that money has not been given to PH. Also, Niamh Walsh from the Irish Mail might be interested in this story. The money from the live and Idonate should have been given to PH the day after the idonate closed. She should NOT be using money from the CHARITY sweatshirt sale to pay for VAT!!! It's my mission now to make sure the bleep no longer can spew lies on stories and not back things up with static grid posts. She's going to learn the hard way were lying gets you. 2022 is the year everything comes crashing down for Fleesa McGowl. Read carefully Lisa, you're lies will be exposed. Take me to the high court. I would love the press exposure 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is obviously going to write off the vat on the sweatshirts as it’s a charity donation that’s why she hasn’t sent the money

She is obviously going to write off the vat on the sweatshirts as it’s a charity donation that’s why she hasn’t sent the money
And I assume that that is an acceptable/understandable thing to do? But why can’t she just address it and say something like ‘still awaiting the final total for PH, but I will be donating the total sum raised in a few weeks/February/whatever’.

Right now, she is ignoring it all and people are wondering what has happened to their money! And I don’t think that she is doing anything untoward with people’s money btw, just for the record, Fleeceya😉, but I do think at this stage she should update people who were good enough to donate as to what is the story, and when PH will get the final donation. All of this just proves that her charity drive was just to sell more, not really to help the charity. Bonus points for the Zoom including blatant sexual harassment and drunkenness🙈😳

Reactions: 8
Wait for it….discount code coming up on dog training 🙄🙄 🤦‍♀️ I trained my own dog,it’s not rocket science,just takes patience and consistency but of course Fleeceya couldn’t be arsed taking the time to do so

So now we're going to be updated daily on Murphs shits riveting..

also chris reminds me of one of them real pervy bouncers at a nightclub that would be trying to get off with the young ones 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait for it….discount code coming up on dog training 🙄🙄 🤦‍♀️ I trained my own dog,it’s not rocket science,just takes patience and consistency but of course Fleeceya couldn’t be arsed taking the time to do so
At this stage, I’d say she is outsourcing the wiping of her own arse🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
At this stage, I’d say she is outsourcing the wiping of her own arse🤣🤣🤣
I had a nose at her personal FB page last night and pics up from 2013 or so she looked to actually have a circle of friends, maybe they were more acquaintances but to look at her now-no money in the world will buy her happiness as a person that nasty, self centred and narcissistic is in no way happy…..

Reactions: 4
Well if she can't put up or take down her own Xmas tree, she hasn't a notion of training the dog. Correct me if I am wrong but, is artificial grass not a disaster with dogs? the smell of piss and shite etc.

Well if she can't put up or take down her own Xmas tree, she hasn't a notion of training the dog. Correct me if I am wrong but, is artificial grass not a disaster with dogs? the smell of piss and shite etc.
I’d reckon so,my brother has it and is forever disinfecting and cleaning the grass after the dog! Fear not Fleeceya will outsource a company to do it for free!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think it's time to write to the magazine (was it VIP?) that shared how much she raised on her live to say "you wrote about how much she raised for Pieta house on December 3, but to date that money has not been given to PH. Also, Niamh Walsh from the Irish Mail might be interested in this story. The money from the live and Idonate should have been given to PH the day after the idonate closed. She should NOT be using money from the CHARITY sweatshirt sale to pay for VAT!!! It's my mission now to make sure the bleep no longer can spew lies on stories and not back things up with static grid posts. She's going to learn the hard way were lying gets you. 2022 is the year everything comes crashing down for Fleesa McGowl. Read carefully Lisa, you're lies will be exposed. Take me to the high court. I would love the press exposure 😘
Happy to help or message anyone to expose this underhanded behaviour. There's only 1 reason that she deletes messages and it isn't because they are filling up her grid FFS, come on Fleecya

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I had a nose at her personal FB page last night and pics up from 2013 or so she looked to actually have a circle of friends, maybe they were more acquaintances but to look at her now-no money in the world will buy her happiness as a person that nasty, self centred and narcissistic is in no way happy…..
Culled with the ex 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.