Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m curious to why she’s so camera shy…nothing to sell I guess??
Her newsletter is not out yet... she can't show whatever crap she's peddling this month without the link through her website... she would have to tag directly to the brand... God knows she couldn't possibly tag tit properly!

Reactions: 5
Thank
@Missycoco welcome back!!! How are you?? We've missed you!!
you @SunnyKat , not bad thanks but unwell for a while but getting back to my old self slowly. Hope you are keeping well also . Been observing the Boston tea party though Wow have her features gone even more 🐴 like or is it the angle of the camera . Surely she must notice or is she that self obsessed . The hair pulls the face down and the gummy smile jeee whizz man 🤣 ‘the dog jumped on the bed and Chris never complained’ is it not her bed in her house ? 😳 he must really be the master . The dog sounds Beethoven reincarnated according to her , what a silly 🐮 all dogs like to lie by your feet, like walks, like loves, like you to chat to them, jump on the bed. What a pain in the rear she is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So the dog wasn’t for sale!! She probably went all Verruca Salt until he agreed to buy it and the owners agreed to sell
What kind of a place sells the family pet? Somewhere who couldn’t give a tit about the dogs and only cares about the €€€€’s , that’s where!

Reactions: 6
What Lisa wants Lisa gets. She probably took Murph off the weaping child in the house, like Cruella de Ville.

• Sad
  • Haha
Thank

you @SunnyKat , not bad thanks but unwell for a while but getting back to my old self slowly. Hope you are keeping well also . Been observing the Boston tea party though Wow have her features gone even more 🐴 like or is it the angle of the camera . Surely she must notice or is she that self obsessed . The hair pulls the face down and the gummy smile jeee whizz man 🤣 ‘the dog jumped on the bed and Chris never complained’ is it not her bed in her house ? 😳 he must really be the master . The dog sounds Beethoven reincarnated according to her , what a silly 🐮 all dogs like to lie by your feet, like walks, like loves, like you to chat to them, jump on the bed. What a pain in the rear she is
Glad you're on the mend. Wishing you a speedy recovery ❤ All is well here thanks. Yeah Murph is definitely Beethoven reincarnated considering how Murph was born before Beethoven passed... she's such an idiot. It's creepy to me that she keep comparing the 2. Giant pain in the rear she is

Reactions: 5
The clip of the lamb should have come with a warning for non meat eaters. She must be going out with Dracula if he likes that much blood!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
All about the dog now and nothing else.

what about your fundraiser lisa? no update since the tit show.

Surely there is some form of regulation or investigation available for money raised for "charity" thats never mentioned again.

Did she have to apply to the guards for this fundraiser?

im off for a week next week.. if its not mentioned again itl be my mission to find a way to get an answer...

cause its looking like shes just kept other peoples money for her own gain

Who writes this, like really......
I don’t get it - her pockets are lined by the people who buy from her links, her products etc, yet these people feel they need to apologise for contacting her & bow down to the self professed queen of Offaly; it’s so weird!! If I ask Boots if/when a product will be in stock I don’t need to apologise to them…. It’s so bonkers!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.