Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen Chris so happy when in her company. She'll be dumped for the dog in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I hearing right???? Sandra has to come to take down her tree??!!! Wtf,is she a member of the royal family?🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ah lads own up.. people were asking questions on the live about money raised... she ignored all but one of the bit i saw before work

Reactions: 3
She’ll have the new decorations for next year! I think you mean this year Lisa! Pedantic I know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So important that she has her tree put up for her and taken down for her! Who on earth watches this indulgent💩 and DOESNT want to punch her🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe the sheep will spot 'made in china' stamped all over the big brown boxes!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just had a look on idonates page and it says they transfer the money to the charity directly so if that is the case surely Pieta House would publicly thank her! €71,000 plus is a lot of money

Reactions: 4
Just had a look on idonates page and it says they transfer the money to the charity directly so if that is the case surely Pieta House would publicly thank her! €71,000 plus is a lot of money
but that doesn't include the sale of the sweatshop sweatshirts

Reactions: 2
she read out a question about pieta on the live that i think she didnt mean to and said something like i havnt done my vat returns yet ... so it sounds like Shes using other peoples money to get a reduced vat bill for the donation ?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
she read out a question about pieta on the live that i think she didnt mean to and said something like i havnt done my vat returns yet ... so it sounds like Shes using other peoples money to get a reduced vat bill for the donation ?
Very shady and I contributed. Lesson learned.

WHERE THE HELL is all that money gone??? The Live was over a month ago. She needs to address it because questions are being asked.

Reactions: 6
never posts on her wall either so no op to challenge
I know people have messaged her on it and no reply.
Only answers to that dog and other jumper enquiries.

A lady asked was she not posting anymore on insta, her reply was oh yes everyday. Another lady jumped in 👋👋 & left this message, she got no reply... high 5 to the lady
1094A0BD-7FFE-4E69-BF56-1BE9473BDF7B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.