Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't put her phone away and just enjoy her break away
I would have thought more of her if she had said; 'well girls, I'm putting the phone down now for Christmas Day and St Stephen's Day but I'll be back to you on 27th'. It's not to give us a break but to give HER and her family a break and enjoy the time together. FFS, she's insufferable.

Reactions: 7
Sure she’s the exact same personality and traits as Meghan markle….
Sensitive to criticism- sue ANL/Facebook when anyone dares to criticise the Queen/princess
Control, hypocrisy, no friends, ditching of people along the way, ruthless, loves attention….

make sure you show the pool Fleeceya.. absolutely wasted journey if you don’t show the pool

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was the same today I went looking for her page to get a gawk at her son!! But she didn’t show up when I searched I had to go through the Born fashion page and find a post from her 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was the same today I went looking for her page to get a gawk at her son!! But she didn’t show up when I searched I had to go through the Born fashion page and find a post from her 😂😂
She’s defo been shadow banned!! All the reporting has paid off!! Flogging spotlight and meaghers and again using “click here” to get people to click into her website and the sale is NOT exclusive to you Fleeceya so yes I reported you you shady anaconda 🐍!!! Looking more likely she’ll be stranded in Boston-hope mammy says the rosary for you’re poor sister in law having to suffer you!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s defo been shadow banned!! All the reporting has paid off!! Flogging spotlight and meaghers and again using “click here” to get people to click into her website and the sale is NOT exclusive to you Fleeceya so yes I reported you you shady anaconda 🐍!!! Looking more likely she’ll be stranded in Boston-hope mammy says the rosary for you’re poor sister in law having to suffer you!
There's f all bargains left in "Mars" had a look last night - not through a link from Fleecya
I really feel sorry for Peters Wife and kid - I'd say they would sell their instagrammable possessions to charter a flight back to Ireland if Fleecya was stuck there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I report the witch every single time she tries to pull a fast one on people. She is disgusting piece of work. Filming her SIL on the quiet whilst walking. Put the phone away you stupid horrible woman and get off the Gram and enjoy your family. Ffs.

Reactions: 7
Did yee see the sick face emoji she put up when her brother was making a pancake with a fried egg in it-so rude. While she sits abs videos all and doesn’t lift a finger-queen mccunty!!

Reactions: 6
Did yee see the sick face emoji she put up when her brother was making a pancake with a fried egg in it-so rude. While she sits abs videos all and doesn’t lift a finger-queen mccunty!!
She'll stuff her face with it off camera. I'd say poor Nadine is demented with her, maybe the sister in law is hoping the shopping will tire her out and give everyone a well deserved break. Their ears must be bleeding at this stage.

I would imagine the brother, wife and family go to bed early. To get away from the nasty bleep. She is abhorrent. Spoilt and entitled and attention seeking.

She is flat out reading here, mention of son and not posting pics of him -picture up, mention of not wearing all the tat she has been flogging- tells us she’s wearing her sister in laws jacket and boots. Either that or she’s psychic!! Between reading here and taking brag pics of the brothers house she is really having a blast in Boston. Put the bloody phone down and enjoy your break with family but no she can’t do that.
Who goes to a place that is known to be cold and snowy without a proper coat and boots for the weather? How many puffy jackets has she flogged? Didn't she post the night before she left that she had to repack because her brother told her it's cold and snowy?? Did she only bring evening wear because she expected them to take her to 5 star restaurants every night? Is that way she's insulted their food 3 times?? No wonder she hasn't sat with them at a Christmas dinner in 16 years! I'm one of 4 kids and my husband is one of 5, not 1 of our siblings or in laws have come to stay with us and just sat around waiting to be served like royalty! She is just vile.

What is she shook about that her sheeple thought she bought the YSL? She shows off all her designer handbags all the time... is she shook that they have some brain cells left and have noticed her designer taste? I hope her flight gets cancelled and that she drops her phone in the hot tub so she can't come back online for a long time. Her only content these days is bragging what her brother has :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why has she not spent Christmas with her brother in 16 years? They are a small family aren’t they 🤔

She’s probably banking on taking her sis in law’s coat back with her🙄🤦‍♀️ I hope the dog is let loose in her bedroom and has a right feast on her designer handbags, shoes and coats! Wouldn’t that just be comical!!

• Haha
The sisters coat is much nicer than anything she wears or tries to sell to her sheep.

Reactions: 3
Her parents should be hiding their heads in shame at the way this bleep behaves. Ruined she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.