Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lisa pjs she launched today are on Boohoo for 15:00 pound , when will people wake up to this greedy person , has she no respect for people and times we are in 60 euro for pjs !!!!!!!!!
I’d nearly buy these ones and tag her in them. Even she couldn’t tell the difference!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her red jumpers are on pre order now too. Not much will be raised for PH out of these. Red I think is a seasonal colour. She is going to have loads of stock left.

Reactions: 6
Stttttttockkkkk check!
Ribbon red sweaters 😆

size 6 - 9
Size 8 - 220
Size 10 - 310
Size 12 - 294
Size 14 - 168
Size 16 - 85
Size 18 - 20
Size 20 - 20
Size 22 - 1

total stock 975 x €59.95 = €58,451.25.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She said the profit from the sweatshirts go to pieta..does this mean that the only money that goes to them is after she has taken out the price she paid for them and the shippin from china and whatever the distribution company charges .its very confusing

Reactions: 8
She said the profit from the sweatshirts go to pieta..does this mean that the only money that goes to them is after she has taken out the price she paid for them and the shippin from china and whatever the distribution company charges .its very confusing
Profit is after all expenses are deducted. So I would imagine the cost of making them, shipping and tax etc would be deducted.

She is marketing them as Christmas jumpers so after Christmas any profits made on the jumper would go her. I do stand corrected on this one.

I think this was a rush job and it's going to bite her. Sinead who launched her shapewear around the same time has her products in Ireland now and nearly ready for the Christmas market. Lisa hasn't even arrived if the 17th or there about is her delivery date.

Reactions: 7
Stockkkkkk take
Navy pj’s

size 6 -8
Size 8 - 297
Size 10 - 485
Size 12 - 477
Size 14 - 353
Size 16 - 160
Size 18 - 54
Size 20 - 5
Size 22 - 5

1,844 x €59.95 = €110,547.80

• Wow
If anyone around me buys me any of her tat for Christmas I won’t be held responsible for what happens 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love the idea of buying the boohoo ones and tagging her in them. That’s hilarious.

will the same sheep keep buying the Pyjamas

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stockkkkkk take
Navy pj’s

size 6 -8
Size 8 - 297
Size 10 - 485
Size 12 - 477
Size 14 - 353
Size 16 - 160
Size 18 - 54
Size 20 - 5
Size 22 - 5

1,844 x €59.95 = €110,547.80
There's a few sold since this morn but a lot less than she was expecting

Reactions: 2
Profit is after all expenses are deducted. So I would imagine the cost of making them, shipping and tax etc would be deducted.

She is marketing them as Christmas jumpers so after Christmas any profits made on the jumper would go her. I do stand corrected on this one.

I think this was a rush job and it's going to bite her. Sinead who launched her shapewear around the same time has her products in Ireland now and nearly ready for the Christmas market. Lisa hasn't even arrived if the 17th or there about is her delivery date.

Exactly this was my question a few posts back. She is inconsistent with the wording, majority of time she says proceeds once or twice she has said profit.

So if it was proceeds - she sells one jumper Pieta House gets €59.95

If it’s profits she could use every cost imaginable to say the profit per jumper is €10 or €20…. She could deduct - manufacturing cost, transportation costs, customs costs, and vat which are all reasonable, but then if she wanted to get the profit right down to donate she could say that other costs are incurred such as marketing, her/Linda salaries, website hosting, fulfilment company, packaging etc.

The donation of proceeds or profits needs to be more transparent when she is pushing this as a charity jumper

So does that mean that she literally did not put her hand in her pocket for Ph… but expected all of her sheeple to??
Staggering double standards

Interesting that there is no website crashing today…. Is it because she lost a lot of support after the tit show last Friday? Alcohol and suicide with a healthy dash of sexual harassment !! From the woman who has mocked those suffering from mental health

Reactions: 12
Are you annoyed with us for all the posting about the zoom?
We didn't mean to annoy anyone or piss ye off with the posting.. That was the last thing we intended to do 😳😳
No! Absolutely not! I was very curious about what the zoom would be like. If I don't care about something posted here, I just scroll by. She herself has annoyed me with her constant self praise posts. You guys are awesome and I appreciated that you took one for the the team and suffered through that disaster. You did an excellent job sharing it! I'm sorry I didn't log on yesterday to say this... we had a social media free day with our kids

• Heart
Exactly this was my question a few posts back. She is inconsistent with the wording, majority of time she says proceeds once or twice she has said profit.

So if it was proceeds - she sells one jumper Pieta House gets €59.95

If it’s profits she could use every cost imaginable to say the profit per jumper is €10 or €20…. She could deduct - manufacturing cost, transportation costs, customs costs, and vat which are all reasonable, but then if she wanted to get the profit right down to donate she could say that other costs are incurred such as marketing, her/Linda salaries, website hosting, fulfilment company, packaging etc.

The donation of proceeds or profits needs to be more transparent when she is pushing this as a charity jumper

Post on her grid says proceeds
Email newsletter says profits

MISLEADING

Attachments

mammy guilt. lord help us id say she badgers him into coming home.
Mother in law from hell Lisa would be.

• Heart
She is the biggest f'n c*nt that walks the earth! What is Darragh a baby? Oh no mammy wasn't home for one night to give him his bottle and tuck him in 😭😭😭 Doesn't he have friends? When I was in College I spent as much time with my friends as family when I came home... you miss both. Seems to be just like Fleesa with no friends if he had to make comments about her doing a CHARITY EVENT! Jaysus... she was doing a charity event disaster for one night... he couldn't deal with that? How selfish! And what is she saying about working mams that sometimes have to be out of the house or miss something because of work? Not everyone is Fleesa who has her elderly father to look after her business and then spends her time talking at her phone

She now cares about daddy and has to go to the office? How many times has she left him there since before the dog died? She's been off more than she's worked and she's even left him to go and take a nap! The man came out of retirement to go back to work so she could play on her phone all day, lie, cheat and steal from people... stop being such a cheap asshole Fleesa and hire someone so your dad can actually retire instead of working until his last breath!!

Who launches a product and then goes on to talk about it after? She's had that red sweatshirt for at least a month. She could have gone on and talked about sizing at any time. She has zero business sense. I don't believe the sweatshirt is selling out, she'll just turn off inventory and say she sold out as she has for everything else.

• Heart
It’s simply not true for her to say it’s only ever been her and Darragh. Firstly crusty has been there since the start of her page, and I saw a local poster say ages ago that she was with another long term Boyf that she broke up with mere months before meeting crusty.
And that same poster said that when he was younger she was gone several nights a week to events etc. I’m not saying she not entitled to, of course she is…..but stop with the crocodile tears pretending it’s only ever been her and him… it hasn’t . There’s always been a Boyf if the Tullamore posters are to be believed

Family comes first.. what a load of twaddle. She’ll drop everything for family.. she doesn’t care if she doesn’t sell…
Pull the other one.. you’re called Fleeca for a reason

• Heart
Darragh tell that dose of a mother of yours to cut the cord!! Why can’t she say it without turning on the tears, sorry but I find her so insincere in the way she turns on and off the tears

Daragh would want to get a pair of balls for Christmas if this is the way a 19 year old goes on....personally I don't believe her!

• Haha
Daragh would want to get a pair of balls for Christmas if this is the way a 19 year old goes on....personally I don't believe her!
Me neither and I’d reckon he’d be mortified by her and way she goes on….I think she likes to think he’s pining after her🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.