Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure that’s only about one percent of her followers who signed up for her car crash night, and some of those were tattlers. Morto for her..
Wasn’t questions asked before about how money was handled for charity? Now Fleesa I’m not accusing you of anything before you run to the High court… but is my memory serving me right? Were questions asked about how much was given to charity and from
Whom? Can’t rem the details but think it was in a similar vein…. Followers giving their hard earned cash and fleeca saying ‘we raised x for charity ‘

And that’s one percent after the most heavily advertised, bombardment style of shoving it in people’s faces? Maybe her army aren’t as behind her as she thinks?

Reactions: 7
Oky Doky ladies... CHARGE up all your devices. It looks like the electricity has a great chance of being knocked out tonight and tomorrow is going to be battening down the hatches.
All schools here in Limerick and Clare are cancelled tomorrow.. So charge up ladies.

Imagine if the queen of bollox sorry Ireland has no device charged for tomorrow and she couldn't post , by duck we would NEVER hear the end of it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oky Doky ladies... CHARGE up all your devices. It looks like the electricity has a great chance of being knocked out tonight and tomorrow is going to be battling down the hatches.
All schools here in Limerick and Clare are cancelled tomorrow.. So charge up ladies.

Imagine if the queen of bollox sorry Ireland has no device charged for tomorrow and she couldn't post , by duck we would NEVER hear the end of it 🤣🤣🤣
Whose head would role there would be a public execution when power is restored 🤣
I'm fully charged power bank charged loads downloaded from Netflix and worst case scenario tank of diesel in case phone needs another charge 🤣
Glad I'm still off and don't have to go anywhere stay safe guys xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t it be a breath of the freshest air if she had no battery on her phone tomorrow?!!! If electricity goes she won’t be in the office but hey what’s new?!! Her poor dad has to fly that flag constantly….

• Heart
Oky Doky ladies... CHARGE up all your devices. It looks like the electricity has a great chance of being knocked out tonight and tomorrow is going to be battening down the hatches.

Hope it's not too bad for you all... just bad enough that Fleesa is silenced and anyone who doesn't want to go to work gets to stay home ;)

PLEASE let it be ok for Wednesday... that is when we are flying back to Ireland for Christmas!!! Oh how we've missed our beautiful country 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hope it's not too bad for you all... just bad enough that Fleesa is silenced and anyone who doesn't want to go to work gets to stay home ;)

PLEASE let it be ok for Wednesday... that is when we are flying back to Ireland for Christmas!!! Oh how we've missed our beautiful country 🥰🥰
Awww I'm delighted for ye coming back 😍😍
Wednesday is good the storm will have passed.
When you arrive into whichever airport you can imagine all of us tattlers there welcoming you home.
I really hope you have an awesome visit 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

ETA that gowl fleesa has the cheek to call us trolls 😒😒😒 I bet she wished she had friends that have the same comradeship that we all have here for each other xoxox

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Fingers crossed for you guys!!!!

• Heart

Safe travels and Welcome Home bet you can't wait to get here and see your family and friends
(Something fleecya will never understand)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Awww I'm delighted for ye coming back 😍😍
Wednesday is good the storm will have passed.
When you arrive into whichever airport you can imagine all of us tattlers there welcoming you home.
I really hope you have an awesome visit 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

ETA that gowl fleesa has the cheek to call us trolls 😒😒😒 I bet she wished she had friends that have the same comradeship that we all have here for each other xoxox
Thanks hun! It's been grand to have an adventure and experience something new... but there is truly no place like home and Ireland ❤
Awe you guys really are a wonderful bunch! I do feel like I'm with friends here! So glad to be in such great company!

Fleesa doesn't know what a friend, or troll is 😜

• Heart
Safe journey sunnykat.. and welcome home.

sorry to disappoint ye lads, but Tullamore isn’t due to be hit bad. None of the schools closing .. so fleeca Will continue to flog and schill

• Sad
  • Heart
Thanks hun! It's been grand to have an adventure and experience something new... but there is truly no place like home and Ireland ❤
Awe you guys really are a wonderful bunch! I do feel like I'm with friends here! So glad to be in such great company!

Fleesa doesn't know what a friend, or troll is 😜
Safe travels and a big cèad míle fàilte home to Ireland 🇮🇪 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
OMFG can you imagine her in Boston with all the midi bleeping dresses over Christmas????
Bet she pays for extra luggage allowance just so she can keep on flogging from Boston.

Well ladies, for the first time since Christmas 2019 I'm going to be leaving the house for a social event this Thursday.. Just lunch with my bestie (pre booked covid vaccines required etc) and I'm sooo looking forward to it.. So I'm going to go into Penneys in limerick and look for the star pyjamas. Was telling my friend the reason why and she's like I've got to get on Tattle.life I can't stand Fleesa..
I'm doing God's work this Thursday (really just so excited to leave the house 🥰🥰 and do something non illness related)
Don't forget @Turmeric123 that this Thursday all the spot prizes are being drawn all 15K worth. Imagine if we get called???? Karma biiiig time lol

OMG. My little Tattle bestie is heading out and I'm just beyond happy for you! ENJOY !!! X

• Heart
OMG. My little Tattle bestie is heading out and I'm just beyond happy for you! ENJOY !!! X
Awwww thanks Mel 😘😘😘 @Melmcs i just love the way we are always on the same threads ♥♥
I guarantee you we would be friends in real life 💯💯💯💯

We speak the same auld Limerick lingo and everything 😘
And as @Turmeric123 asked How's the wrist coming along??

I bet in real life 3 of us together would rock the town 🤣🤣🤣

ETA i feel very privileged to get to speak to all of ye, it really means the world. Ye have had my back through numerous hospitalizations, rounds of chemo, infections and coming on here has often being the difference between loosing my marbles or keeping my sanity. I feel connected to something and as @Melmcs as a nurse will tell you that's often the difference between having hope and giving up.. This goes for @PepsiCherry also who was right by my side online through hell..
I do love all ye fellow trolls lol.

Hi Fleesa bet you're dead jealous 😜😜😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Mom guilt over the son coming home to an empty house on Friday night ??? But shur when money and raising your profile means more to you what does she expect. I'd feel guilty too if I went on like she did.

• Haha
Awwww thanks Mel 😘😘😘 @Melmcs i just love the way we are always on the same threads ♥♥
I guarantee you we would be friends in real life 💯💯💯💯

We speak the same auld Limerick lingo and everything 😘
And as @Turmeric123 asked How's the wrist coming along??

I bet in real life 3 of us together would rock the town 🤣🤣🤣

ETA i feel very privileged to get to speak to all of ye, it really means the world. Ye have had my back through numerous hospitalizations, rounds of chemo, infections and coming on here has often being thee difference between loosing my marbles or keeping my sanity. I feel connected to something and as @Melmcs as a nurse will tell ypu that's iften the difference between having hooe and giving up.. This goes for @PepsiCherry also who was right by my side online through hell..
I do love all ye fellow trolls lol.

Hi Fleesa bet you're dead jealous 😜😜😜
Oh sending you the biggest hug and biggest glass of prosecco ever (that how I roll 🤣🤣🤣)
I wish the cu ÷€s who give tattle a bad name could see thr support and love on these threads we all watch out for each other and notice if someone is missing - that wouldn't happen where I work 🤣

• Heart
It's phenomenon the support on here.. And I bet others SCS, Fleesa, Tidge are all jealous.

When we were trying to organise a restaurant for lunch Thursday the amount of restaurants in Limerick we couldn't go to because of INFLUENZAS and all the freebies was shocking. (obviously referring to SCS) so about an hour ago I literally got stopped in my tracks trying to remember what restaurants gave Fleesa freebies when she was down in Limerick?

Can anyone remember what restaurants?
Or I could name the restaurant but I don't want to annoy anyone by naming it incase anyone is uncomfortable??

Reactions: 2
I have 19 year old and never see him either in college or on line college.Then works Sunday to fund social life.see him for dinner and when looking for something.I be worried if he was sitting looking at me wanting spend all his time with me.She needs cut strings are he be friendless like her.Mammy be best friend.just like mam dad is hers.

He's going to Boston isn't he?
If that were my nieces and their parents were going out of the country for Christmas my 19 year old niece who's in UL and working in Penny's would be trying to take time off from work and be trying to have her friends over....having fun with peers of her own age with a free house lol 😆

Reactions: 2
Is it strange that Pieta house, who are very active on their socials haven’t mentioned her, thanked her, shared any tags or stories….. strikes me as odd

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.