Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she meant she was fed up of Fleesa selling and pushing and flogging every 5 seconds.. not anyone who watched the party and reported back.. it’s her who is the shameless flogger and her who is the problem. 😊
That's what I thought too. We wouldn't have known what was going on only for our fellow posters taking 1 for the team. 💕

I think we have all had it up to the neck with this bleep.
Thanks ladies, I'd hate to think I had annoyed anyone on here..all my gorgeous fellow tattlers 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks ladies, I'd hate to think I had annoyed anyone on here..all my gorgeous fellow tattlers 😘😘😘
No not at all, @SunnyKat im sure meant she had Fleeceya burnout, think we all have a bit of that, I get a migraine when I go in and she has a load of stories I’ve to report!! My poor thumbs, plus listening to the fake crying one minute then squealing like a hyena the next 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Are you annoyed with us for all the posting about the zoom?
We didn't mean to annoy anyone or piss ye off with the posting.. That was the last thing we intended to do 😳😳
I think she's referring to Lisa herself posting about the fundraiser, ye did a great job girls, we wouldn't have know how much of a tit show is was only for you two.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lads, now don’t be send her messages about where her newsletter is… she’s busy organizing & getting Daragh ready to go back to college! 😆

She has turned her message off again….. she’s so anxious…. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wouldn’t be half as anxious if her lucky lucky style of Shilling her crap hasn’t deliberately whipped her sheeple into a frenzy… you reap what you sow Fleesa

Half the time she says all proceeds are going to PH and the other half it’s all profits. Same with her website and her posts.

Quite a difference between donating all proceeds and all profits and here she is “mixing” up the words while she’s promoting them!

• Angry
She wouldn’t be half as anxious if her lucky lucky style of Shilling her crap hasn’t deliberately whipped her sheeple into a frenzy… you reap what you sow Fleesa
Or that folks are contacting Pieta about the Zoom. I don't see any advertised of the money raised yet on PH platforms.

Reactions: 3
Oh wow I’m finally got up to date here! Thanks girls for enduring the zoom!!! 👍

She looked very uncomfortable, omg there’s far nicer PJ’s in Penney’s

Quick question how many tickets were sold for the zoom?

Reactions: 6
Oh wow I’m finally got up to date here! Thanks girls for enduring the zoom!!! 👍

She looked very uncomfortable, omg there’s far nicer PJ’s in Penney’s

Quick question how many tickets were sold for the zoom?
Over 5000 not sure of exact number

Reactions: 3
I went onto her website.
It's as slow as anything and glitchy. Thought it was my WiFi so went on mobile data and just as glitchy.

Also notice in the screenshot it is preorder and she CAN'T guarantee delivery for Christmas.

I tried to fill up my basket but it was taking so long it was annoying me.
Sorry no stock take count 😢

Thanks

How much was it

I used to follow her … before I saw the light 😊
10€

Attachments

• Wow
I went onto her website.
It's as slow as anything and glitchy. Thought it was my WiFi so went on mobile data and just as glitchy.

Also notice in the screenshot it is preorder and she CAN'T guarantee delivery for Christmas.

10€
Thanks - ur a legend

Omg €59.95 & can’t guarantee delivery
Not that I would dream of ordering - they’re nothing special at all

• Wow
I went onto her website.

10€
There is over 500 -600 pairs left in sizes 10 to 16 numbers lower in the 18 to 22s but she probably ordered less of these

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has to bring Daragh to college 🤮

When is he going to be let stand on his own two feet.

she will never let go.. hel be 40 and shel still be breast feeding him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks - ur a legend

Omg €59.95 & can’t guarantee delivery
Not that I would dream of ordering - they’re nothing special at all
But yet promoting them as Christmas gifts.

There are lovely Carolyn Donnelly ones in Dunnes for 35.00. I think the most I would pay for PJ would be 10 to 15, like who is going to see you.

5000+ for a zoom is not alot when you allegedly have over 300,000 followers on socials in my opinion. Says it all really.

Reactions: 8
Has to bring Daragh to college 🤮

When is he going to be let stand on his own two feet.

she will never let go.. hel be 40 and shel still be breast feeding him
Most colleges are finished for Christmas, my daughter is off now till January I’d say he’s going back to get away from her 😂

• Haha
Most colleges are finished for Christmas, my daughter is off now till January I’d say he’s going back to get away from her 😂
This is exactly whst i was thinking.. Most of the students here in Limerick from UL and RTC are still here cause of jobs they have and they want to stay and party for the Christmas, but both campuses and Mary I are dead.
But yet promoting them as Christmas gifts.

There are lovely Carolyn Donnelly ones in Dunnes for 35.00. I think the most I would pay for PJ would be 10 to 15, like who is going to see you.
I think I would be perfect catch for her with these paaaaaajamas cause as I said already I'm ill and don't leave the house (sometimes don't dress for days 😢) unless it's the hospital or GP so I would definitely splash the cash on pyjamas.. But hell would freeze over before I would give her that money.
BUT I'm going to treat myself for Christmas to the Caroline Donnelly pajamas online and probably 2 pairs which will cost approx 70€
So fleesa if you're reading here 🖕🖕 and we all know you are... Us trolls can afford treats when we plan for them or if we need something special.. You're a gowl x

ETA I'm ALSO going to order the ones from boohoo that @Naymerc just posted ha!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.