Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The next live she’ll do will be with mam and dad in Offaly 😅😅 it’s actually very sad that she has absolutely not one friend to go for coffee with or a girls day out-it speaks volumes about her…..hope that money keeps her warm at night

I see KC is getting messages from what he deems a “troll”!! Just telling him a few home truths in my opinion! But he’s doing a Fleeceya and screenshotting the messages and sharing them exposing the girl-if you were to do that to them??? More rules and regulations needed on social media-bloggers get away with way too much, nobody allowed an opinion now without a blogger screaming TROLL!!

Reactions: 9
Ok I was out last night so missed it all, thanks so much to the ladies who sucked it up for our benefit.
I’m not sure whether to call it inappropriate or cringey.
From the pics/vids it looked like a cringe fest, a lad singing and them swaying on the bed. She didn’t look happy in one pic I saw? Did she realise it was a tit show.

The first thing PH would advise anyone who rang for help who was also drinking would be to refrain from alcohol, it is a well documented depressant and will cause someone’s depression and anxiety. And while they’re glad of the €, I’m sure they’d prefer a diff format.
Disgusted at mark sexually harassing someone who is stuck there on minimum wage and can’t tell him to F off. Can you imagine the uproar if a man did that to a young female waitress? #Me too would be trending.
So, she launched and heavily promoted her new products, sold plenty in the lead up, her sheeple donated thousands… her bank balance is up but the sheeples bank balance is down.
isn’t there something immoral about getting people drunk then extracting money? It sounds like it should be illegal.
One last thing- despite the professional hair and make up, why did she look so bad? She’s not a bad looking woman but I think if you’ve got an ugly soul, it shows through.
I’d love to know why not one of the huns, in part the Offaly ones didn’t share or promote. She used KC for one show but I’d say he hates her since she threw him on the scrap heap… Is mark going there too?
Not one friend appeared or promoted her. She only has paid minions who are paid to pretend to be her friend to have mad craic for.
For someone who claims to find Xmas hard, she sure finds it easy to milk her sheeple for Xmas money.
Also why the production crew? In fairness a person good with w phone or a tripod could have done as good a job…
Wonder what she thinks today? I’d say she’s raging cos she hated it, knew it was a flop and despite having a neck as tough as a jockeys you know what, somewhere deep down she knew it was tacky and tasteless to use suicide to sell her own products… v crass really.
Or am I giving her too much credit? Is she capable of shame?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok I was out last night so missed it all, thanks so much to the ladies who sucked it up for our benefit.
I’m not sure whether to call it inappropriate or cringey.
From the pics/vids it looked like a cringe fest, a lad singing and them swaying on the bed. She didn’t look happy in one pic I saw? Did she realise it was a tit show.

The first thing PH would advise anyone who rang for help who was also drinking would be to refrain from alcohol, it is a well documented depressant and will cause someone’s depression and anxiety. And while they’re glad of the €, I’m sure they’d prefer a diff format.
Disgusted at mark sexually harassing someone who is stuck there on minimum wage and can’t tell him to F off. Can you imagine the uproar if a man did that to a young female waitress? #Me too would be trending.
So, she launched and heavily promoted her new products, sold plenty in the lead up, her sheeple donated thousands… her bank balance is up but the sheeples bank balance is down.
isn’t there something immoral about getting people drunk then extracting money? It sounds like it should be illegal.
One last thing- despite the professional hair and make up, why did she look so bad? She’s not a bad looking woman but I think if you’ve got an ugly soul, it shows through.
I’d love to know why not one of the huns, in part the Offaly ones didn’t share or promote. She used KC for one show but I’d say he hates her since she threw him on the scrap heap… Is mark going there too?
Not one friend appeared or promoted her. She only has paid minions who are paid to pretend to be her friend to have mad craic for.
For someone who claims to find Xmas hard, she sure finds it easy to milk her sheeple for Xmas money.
Also why the production crew? In fairness a person good with w phone or a tripod could have done as good a job…
Wonder what she thinks today? I’d say she’s raging cos she hated it, knew it was a flop and despite having a neck as tough as a jockeys you know what, somewhere deep down she knew it was tacky and tasteless to use suicide to sell her own products… v crass really.
Or am I giving her too much credit? Is she capable of shame?
You are spot on on all the points made, very well summarised-she looked disgusted in all the videos and screenshots….but as you said she’s far too stubborn and proud to “back track” now and admit it was a car crash of an event. Totally agree on the alcohol, should never have been involved given the connection to mental health-first thing any health care professionals will recommend strongly avoiding as it’s a known fact it’s a depressant.
But Fleeceya style she bombarding her stories today with screenshots of followers who tagged her and turning this into THE event of the year, absolutely sickening. Wonder was it recorded and will she share it on her grid like her lives to watch back? I sincerely doubt it!

If I was high up in pieta house and was aware of what was posted here about how that guy was treated on the zoom last night I would absolutely want to distance my organisation from that event.

Reactions: 7
Disgusting the lot of it! Alcohol & sexual harassment are triggers for some people’s mental health. This glory loving witch launched this appalling show took all the credit for it so should face the back lash of it. 😡

• Heart
Shes still in Dublin. Didnth are to rush back this time. In Brian Ormonds shoe shop, hoping to bump into Pippa no doubt.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Maybe PH should be told, it's disgusting, I've 2 brothers who are alcoholics and they won't admit it, heading for serious trouble both of them, she's just horrible, through and through, horrible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Maybe PH should be told, it's disgusting, I've 2 brothers who are alcoholics and they won't admit it, heading for serious trouble both of them, she's just horrible, through and through, horrible.
Their email address is on their website. I would encourage anyone who feels strongly about the show/event/sales pitch to contact them and let their feelings be known. The only way this stuff changes is when it’s highlighted.

Reactions: 8
Their email address is on their website. I would encourage anyone who feels strongly about the show/event/sales pitch to contact them and let their feelings be known. The only way this stuff changes is when it’s highlighted.
The hotel should be contacted too the treatment of Jacob was disgusting

The hotel should be contacted too the treatment of Jacob was disgusting
Yup, and I’m sure their contact details are on their site too. Normally I’m a fan of whinging on tattle about whatever we want, but things like this are too important to ignore the other parties involved.

Reactions: 3
She’s insufferable on stories-had to flick through,crying again🙄🙄🙄, mark rogers is her “best friend “, mam said her and dad are so proud of her, crusty is taking her out for a celebratory dinner! So successful all round in her f’d up brain

• Sick
She’s insufferable on stories-had to flick through,crying again🙄🙄🙄, mark rogers is her “best friend “, mam said her and dad are so proud of her, crusty is taking her out for a celebratory dinner! So successful all round in her f’d up brain
All she did was look miserable in her pjs Everyone else did the work even Crusty coupdnr be arsed being there last night

Reactions: 7
He sent her a text this morning? She was finished at 9 or so, and didn’t talk to him or get a text all night. that doesn’t sound like a serious relationship or not at all what she tries to portray… now if I were him, I’d be taking her in v small doses.
I’d say she’d only have loved if he came to support her… but he’s only there when he’s getting free tit

Reactions: 6
A bit disappointing the numbers that tuned in last night even with the possibility of viewers watching together. Isn't she always bragging about the amount of followers she has ??

To all who donated to Pieta, well done. Queen Fleecya had a good night by raising her own profile and flogging her brand on the strength of a charity. Really charitable is the Queen, her behaviour is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The narcissism is growing daily…. Talking about being on tv, having an audience.. and assuming three times the Viewers watched it… she’s nuts that one

Aaaaaand now she’s creating miracles!! Jesus Christ, will someone stop this one making a show of herself.. she’s in LOVE with herself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.