Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JESUS SHE HAS SOME NOSE ON HER!!!!!! Ugly witch! She will be like a witch that its a total flop. Mark is a handful and she won't know how to handle him. Sober anyway.

Did they have any pizza at all?

Reactions: 3
Tablescapes lads.... Obviously been talking to Lardy 🤣🤣🤣

Oh holy duck your one from Grove is after giving a discount abd fleesa says and that includes furniture right and your one says ahhhh no I'd only get in trouble lol

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2
My boss asked me this morning out of the blue- do you know of a Lisa lust list? Note he’s not on any social media. I said yes I do why? He went on to say his wife is obsessed with her-consumed by her every morning and he feels like there’s a 3rd person in their relationship and also the wife buys everything Fleeceya shows!! He then said christ that Lisa one will be the breaking of some marriages yet! Didn’t get into my hate for Fleeceya with him but hard to have sympathy for people that are stupid enough to buy into her crap! He said it’s like his wife is in a cult!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My boss asked me this morning out of the blue- do you know of a Lisa lust list? Note he’s not on any social media. I said yes I do why? He went on to say his wife is obsessed with her-consumed by her every morning and he feels like there’s a 3rd person in their relationship and also the wife buys everything Fleeceya shows!! He then said christ that Lisa one will be the breaking of some marriages yet! Didn’t get into my hate for Fleeceya with him but hard to have sympathy for people that are stupid enough to buy into her crap! He said it’s like his wife is in a cult!!
Did you put him wise!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One more crack at Jacbo.

says: Oh he's waiting to see what he is going to say to me. Nothing to do with a barring order.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
So duck wit Mark says he wouldn't be surprised if Jacob gets a barring order against him🙄🙄🙄 or something along those lines
Because he knows he acting completely inappropriate. In front of how many people!!! Both of them should lose followers now. His behaviour is disgusting.

Wtf is she crying for now ffs? This woman needs meds. Mark needs a restraining order.

Reactions: 11
Santa arrived. Ideal time to crack at Jacob.

"Santa have you ever had to deliver a person? Because I want someone beginning with J"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.