Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so crass-u dont need to post that your brother owns a travel company, or his massive house, or his bar etc…enjoy ur holiday and put ur phone down and quit blowing about what you dont have….it’s embarrassing
It really screams insecurity on her behalf that she has to brag she has a family member with money….I have a brother who is a millionaire but DO NOT post all over social media about it-pathetic that she’s doing that but again Fleeceya is completely driven by material things…gas there wasn’t ever a mention of her brother or his wife and now suddenly her and Chris are booking a holiday with them?! I just find that bizarre but not surprising as Fleeceya is jumping on freebie’s she can get out of the brother now

Reactions: 10
Is it only now she's discovering Greece and the Islands ?
Looks like it... her brother seems to have more money than her so anything they like Fleesa now likes. In the years I've followed her I've never known her to have friend to go on a walk with or go shopping with... now she's leeched onto Nadine and anything Nadine likes, Fleesa likes... hence the stupid dickey's that she will never wear.... I bet we'll see a YSL added to her collection now that Nadine bought one :rolleyes: Since Nadine married her brother, she might just be as awful as Fleesa... maybe they did get on well :unsure:

Reactions: 7
The brother is co founder so I assume co owner (not owner as Lisa stated] of a student travel company so bit away from the luxury travel she prefers to blag. The itinerary of her trip in June would turn me off for a start, my ideal itinerary is Day 1 - Arrive, Day 8 - Depart and let the intervening days fill themselves as I go, maybe slotting in one or two Must Sees but not a trip with every minute accounted for.
I see she got another inspirational quote calendar or is recycling last years. Waiting now for the pet companies to start sending in all the freebies for the new mutt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine one of her followers recognised the dog first and not Fleeceya and the clinger, as she said herself thats a first !! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
seriously back selling and NOTHING on PH... just causal on the red jumper to sell the navy and white
Well suss

• Angry
Reactions: 3
seriously back selling and NOTHING on PH... just causal on the red jumper to sell the navy and white
Well suss
I'm actually shocked that it's Jan 4 and nothing about PH and the donation! Are the people who donated not at all concerned about this?? Are her sheeple THAT brainless??

I don't believe she took her sweatshirts to the US. We would have seen photos... "Look my ugly sweatshirts are in the US!!!" :rolleyes: She would have forced Nadine into one and they would have taken a picture wearing the cheap sweatshirts with all their designer goods...

Reactions: 8
I'm actually shocked that it's Jan 4 and nothing about PH and the donation! Are the people who donated not at all concerned about this?? Are her sheeple THAT brainless??

I don't believe she took her sweatshirts to the US. We would have seen photos... "Look my ugly sweatshirts are in the US!!!" :rolleyes: She would have forced Nadine into one and they would have taken a picture wearing the cheap sweatshirts with all their designer goods...
I'm really annoyed.. We tuned in and donated before the event or rather paid the piper I would say at this stage 👹👹👹
I feel like emailing PH and asking what was the final number?
And if anyone knows me especially fron the SCS thread ye know I love a good email 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Just find it weird it's not on their social media channels so as to let people know to avail of their services.. This Fleesa is a bleeping gowl.. That's it 👹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm really annoyed.. We tuned in and donated before the event or rather paid the piper I would say at this stage 👹👹👹
And if anyone knows me especially fron the SCS thread ye know I love a good email 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Just find it weird it's not on their social media channels so as to let people know to avail of their services.. This Fleesa is a bleeping gowl.. That's it 👹
If you donated you are entitled to know, there should be 110% transparency.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

What I'm wondering is if she's given the money to PH yet... she made a big deal of it last year. Is she waiting for all the payments of the sweatshirts to come in?

You absolutely have a right to know, but maybe there's nothing from PH because they haven't the money yet?

Not sure how true this is. She needs to show her hand. The bleep. More like 166k.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Not sure how true this is. She needs to show her hand. The bleep.
She kept the donation page open for near 7 days after the live which was the 3rd of December

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Very sorry to bother you Lisa bit have you a discount code on the puppies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So the dog wasn’t for sale!! She probably went all Verruca Salt until he agreed to buy it and the owners agreed to sell

• Haha
I’m curious to why she’s so camera shy…nothing to sell I guess??

Reactions: 4
I’m curious to why she’s so camera shy…nothing to sell I guess??
She’s jumping on the new year health buzz and badgering oonagh in meaghers for an EXCLUSIVE discount code for her followers only 🙄🙄🙄

She’s jumping on the new year health buzz and badgering oonagh in meaghers for an EXCLUSIVE discount code for her followers only 🙄🙄🙄
Also tagging that ring company in states, looking for a collab or freebie

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.