Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
It’s ok for someone to come to your house for one dinner maybe and not lift a finger to help, maybe an overnight. But to come for the length she’s staying and make a joke of being a bad cook is just crass and shows no class. I’d say her sister in law is ready to shove her camera down her throat.
Also I’d say she made comments about that cabbage thing tasting bad and Nadine had to defend it by saying ‘it may sound bad but tastes delicious’ poor Nadine spent the past few days defending her cooking from this one.
Also she’s constantly got a drink in her hand- we all know how obnoxious she is under the influence. I’d say she’s pissed, that’s why she showed the son. I’d say they’re ready to bring her back to the airport

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I’ll be honest I do think people will fall for this. I’ve read up a lot lately about narcissism and virtue signalling. People don’t cop but she’s repeatedly talking about pieta house and me and my life and money and do good for pieta house and me and me and me…..
She is trying to throw the positive associations with a good charity onto her… it’s like when anyone tells you they’re a good person, tells you they respect women. It’s to make you think they do…
Actions always speak louder than words- and it’s other people’s actions and money going to pieta house , not hers

• Heart

Missycoco

VIP Member
Thank
@Missycoco welcome back!!! How are you?? We've missed you!!
you @SunnyKat , not bad thanks but unwell for a while but getting back to my old self slowly. Hope you are keeping well also . Been observing the Boston tea party though Wow have her features gone even more 🐴 like or is it the angle of the camera . Surely she must notice or is she that self obsessed . The hair pulls the face down and the gummy smile jeee whizz man 🤣 ‘the dog jumped on the bed and Chris never complained’ is it not her bed in her house ? 😳 he must really be the master . The dog sounds Beethoven reincarnated according to her , what a silly 🐮 all dogs like to lie by your feet, like walks, like loves, like you to chat to them, jump on the bed. What a pain in the rear she is

• Heart
  • Haha

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
The narcissism is growing daily…. Talking about being on tv, having an audience.. and assuming three times the Viewers watched it… she’s nuts that one

Aaaaaand now she’s creating miracles!! Jesus Christ, will someone stop this one making a show of herself.. she’s in LOVE with herself

• Heart
  • Haha

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
I'm assuming because she or LLL is a registered company she is able to claim back a tax deduction (on the company's taxes) as if the donation was a trading expense. Is that's why the money is going to her go fund me page and not directly linked to Pieta House and she gets to give it to them through her company. So in effect the money is coming from her and through her business and therefore she can claim a tax benefit from it. I think it's 12.5% according to my pic attached but I could be wrong on that. Maybe someone on here that knows more about tax benefits and implications for businesses could answer that. So if she raises her target of €70k she can get tax relief on that at €8750?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
So important that she has her tree put up for her and taken down for her! Who on earth watches this indulgent💩 and DOESNT want to punch her🙄

• Haha

Parklady

Looking at Lisa's page past few days it is now no more than a shopping channel, it's all selling. What annoys me is the lack of effort, when you look at how Gail demonstrated the face tools that Lisa had few days before, Gail did proper demo. Other influencer who do clothes show how to wear clothes in many different ways. Even if I didn't buy I would get an idea to wear something I have different. Lisa is midi dress and boots in winter and ££ trainers in summer, no creativity.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Wait for it….discount code coming up on dog training 🙄🙄 🤦‍♀️ I trained my own dog,it’s not rocket science,just takes patience and consistency but of course Fleeceya couldn’t be arsed taking the time to do so
At this stage, I’d say she is outsourcing the wiping of her own arse🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
What is she rabbiting on about mammy guilt.. Then in the next breath says she got a message from Darragh to top up his Revolut card?!!! Does she not realise the amount of parents that cannot afford Christmas and are so worried that they can't buy presents for their children.. Does she actually ever think before she opens her gob!! It would actually be more in her line to go and do some voluntary work for Pieta House and see 1st hand what people have to endure.

• Heart

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I think she's a cult leader. She built her platform on pity... a bs story about being bullied. She tried that again with the HC and then a year later resharing the HC story on a podcast. She's attracting sympathetic people and then constantly telling them how good she is. What is so good about being paid by brands to give a discount code? Just before announcing raising funds for Pieta House she started talking about her mental health and how overwhelmed she is by being so busy with work... how is talking to your phone all day (by choice) hard work? Now she's talking about Pieta House every 5 seconds... "look how much you've raised" "buy tickets", "sad follower story", "look how much you raised", "look at how many people you are helping" "buy tickets"... over and over and over again. She's brain washing them into donating. All the while it's a pyjama party... to sell her pajamas and her sweatshirts. She gets off on her sheeple doing everything she says.... she's insane.

Reactions: 12

Shop girl

Chatty Member
The trip to Boston so far is just a brag fest of her brothers house. She has shown us all that she has so now going to show us all he has,

Turmeric123

VIP Member
No update on how mich was raised for PH it was meant to close Thursday and prize winners notified
Out of the 1000s of undisclosed prizes shes had 2 emails.to thanks her - doesn't add up

• Angry

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
Can anyone please explain what exactly is the point of those "dickey" jackets.. Like why bother?! Why would you want to look like you're wearing a denim jacket under a blazer? Just actually wear a denim jacket under a blazer instead !!

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Oh nooooo we're getting the im lucky to be here and others aren't as strong as she is to still be here

Cheeky CUNT

• Angry
  • Sad

Bear Hunt

It's Christmas. She's visiting family she maybe sees once a year.
Turn off your effing phone and just enjoy your family Christmas. Go to a concert and watch it through your eyes and not through a camera lens.

• Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
So does that mean that she literally did not put her hand in her pocket for Ph… but expected all of her sheeple to??
Staggering double standards

Interesting that there is no website crashing today…. Is it because she lost a lot of support after the shit show last Friday? Alcohol and suicide with a healthy dash of sexual harassment !! From the woman who has mocked those suffering from mental health