Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there no official Body that can investigate this bleep and her dodgy dealings????

Reactions: 3
Question - who models a €935 pair of shoes with a €51.96 dress?! They don’t even match the dress! I honestly think she is just showing off!
Always is, wore her max Mara coats and designer shoes/handbags previously when showing born dresses….sorry Fleeceya but no money will buy you a heart ❤, soul or class

Is there no official Body that can investigate this bleep and her dodgy dealings????
🤷‍♀️If you come across one please let us know

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All these Insta Huns have stopped short of is screen shotting their bank statements showing the prices of their extravagant purchases. Tagging the brand is their “subtle” way of letting you know what it cost, throw up the receipt hun and save us the bother of checking!

Reactions: 2
No update on how mich was raised for PH it was meant to close Thursday and prize winners notified
Out of the 1000s of undisclosed prizes shes had 2 emails.to thanks her - doesn't add up

• Angry
Reactions: 12
No update on how mich was raised for PH it was meant to close Thursday and prize winners notified
Out of the 1000s of undisclosed prizes shes had 2 emails.to thanks her - doesn't add up
Disgraceful, 0 transparency….that’s why I donate directly to charities-refuse to go through a flogger like Fleeceya

Reactions: 11
Ah Tattlers, another boutique in North Cork is selling the same dress as Fleeceya is promoting and used her image to promote it. She's not happy !!
🤣🤣One of her sheep obviously directed her to it as she doesn't even follow that boutique. Although she managed to say she was promoting that dress for 51€ instead of 59€ with that shop...sly way of getting anyone interested in buying it to go to her page instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣One of her sheep obviously directed her to it as she doesn't even follow that boutique. Although she managed to say she was promoting that dress for 51€ instead of 59€ with that shop...sly way of getting anyone interested in buying it to go to her page instead!
no way what shop was it 🤭 nosey here

Reactions: 2
It was €64.95 full price on iclothing so more expensive than the boutique and I noticed it’s sold out in every size except 14 on the boutiques website and available in all sizes on i clothing 😅😅good enough for the cow!! Also copped i clothing are directing people to their website on their Instagram not Fleeceyas website which this shady behaviour i continue to report!!

Also code “dressup” shared by i clothing gets 25% off all dresses!! I bet she’s fuming with them for announcing this earlier this morning 😅😅😅made my day!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
shame 🤣🤭 although iv been looking on their site they have one or two bits i didnt realise i needed 🤣🤣🤣 #influenced

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah Tattlers, another boutique in North Cork is selling the same dress as Fleeceya is promoting and used her image to promote it. She's not happy !!
And she didn’t even put a ♥at the end of her message like she usually does when she is being passive aggressive! Also, why the question mark, she wasn’t asking a question. Her grammar, punctuation and spelling leave so much to be desired and she constantly declaring she’s a perfectionist.

Reactions: 8
So it’s ok for her to stick her phone in the gynaecologists face, the painters face, anyone who has anything to do with her and post it to her followers but no one else is allowed to use her image?
She is so controlling and toxic.. typical narcissistic behaviour

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.