Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GenBlg

Okay so I have been quiet for a while but caught up here now. This wagon continues to get worse. So here I go.

Someone you pay to do your makeup and tan a few times is not your friend. Trying to find someone you can claim as a friend you went to school with is a desperate response to what people have said about you. Petchy and you buddies, whatevs.

Zero transparency about the whole 'act of charity'. You never mentioned Pieta house before you did this because it was a hot topic and knew people would readily donate just like you chose Peter McVerru trust last year. Not a mention of them since. If you were so passionate about mental health you would not mock people so readily.

Making out how hard you work. Working late after 5.30 once. Helping out Dad who is running your business. That poor man. Appreciate him whilst you have him and don't be swanning around getting your nails done and going to the gym.

Stressful days that are so busy and you still go for coffees, the gym. Hard work is a concept unknown to you. Conning insecure women out of money and joking about them using their husbands credit card is such an awful sales method.

Chelsea Crowe doesn't even work for you full time. Was that a cry for help on your video looking for a new job. Work night out and she wasn't even there?

Rubbish about Mom guilt. Does Darragh not mind the way you make comments aimed at his father still after all these years. You were not a single mom you co lamented and also had 'partners' in his life.

Cakeface you have lost a customer and Zuni. Jeez it was pathetic.
Oh and she obviously heeded advice here and stayed off the booze for the live and was the boring person she is.

That is enough for few minutes. 😪

Rubbish about Mom guilt. Does Darragh not mind the way you make comments aimed at his father still after all these years. You were not a single mom you co lamented and also had 'partners' in

That is enough for few minutes. 😪
Meant co-parented not lamented

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

SunnyKat

VIP Member
View attachment 898550So Cling-on isn’t going to Boston…
Didn't she say they were getting the dog AFTER they come back from the US? Crusty is most likely not vaxxed... or just doesn't want to be with her and her family?

I said it here that she's stupid for setting a 10 limit for donations and now bam she's going to set up a link so people can donate however much they want :rolleyes: You're welcome for the idea cunt. Maybe hire a real business consultant to teach you how to build a brand. I'm much too expensive for you and I wouldn't work with you if you paid me 1 million. Saying she's accepting corporate donations... bitch please... all the brands she works with already donated spot prizes. Pieta house is extremely important, but we all have our own things that are near and dear to us. Calling out brands to donate more is gross. They've already helped her. And if her sheeple want to donate more than 10, why not just go directly to Pieta house and give more? I didn't need Fleesa to make a donation to them. Her goal is not to raise money for them, but for the headline of how much she raised for them

She's constantly giving updates about how much "she's" raising but not one word about the charity. Does she even know what Pieta house does? Not one word all year about charity, but now when all eyes are on charities miz Fleesya is ALL about charity :sick: Selling her sweatshirts and having a pyjama party...raising awareness of your own brand is NOT charitable. Her soul is black and nothing will change that

• Heart
Reactions: 15

TikToc

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you absolute cunt. Crocodile tears and lies. My beautiful SIL took her own life in October because she was in a dark place and could see no way out. This bitch using these poor misfortunes to feather her own nest...........she should be ashamed!

I am incandescent with anger with Fleesa! How dare she use Suicide as a way of promoting herself and her brand. I lost a sibling through suicide and know so many people who have lost loved ones through suicide. Here is Fleesa using it as a way to have a party, enjoy herself, promote her brand, sell more of her crap! Sickening!!!!
So so sorry, it has visited our family too. This one has no shame xx

• Heart
  • Sad

SunnyKat

VIP Member
If it was about Pieta House she would just give the link to donate directly to them. Instead she sets up a donation page so that at the end it's "Lisa Lust List raised xxxx" This is for media coverage, brand awareness, selling her crap. The crocodile tears are just another sales tactic.

To all those here that have been affected by loss of a loved one, or struggles with mental health, your own or that of someone you love, I send you love and light. I hope Fleesa's selfishness is not bringing any more hurt to anyone. There are more good people out there than selfish witches like her

• Heart
When you are spending other peoples money you can have anything you want
Laughing watching this obsession she has Dickie jackets (🤔) . Ever see something like that on holiday only to come home and back to your real life and realise how stupid and inappropriate they are! Might be needed over there as they get tough winters but not here!

• Haha

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
There's certainly nothing exclusive about those star pyjamas! I found similar on sale at Nasty Gal for €19. They're 100% polyester with a satin finish... just like Fleesa's🤣 Imagine if you showed up on her zoom wearing them!
Screenshot_20211203_091459.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I really found that uncomfortable viewing...

When you're doing something for charity surrounding mental health and ppl struggling and this fella Mark goes against positive mental health by acting inappropriately.. Just doesn't sit right.

It probably didn't come across here but Mark was well out of order.

Reactions: 14

Ryan80

VIP Member
Thanks girls for taking one for the team and for the play by play. That poor Jacob fella. Hope he does something about Marks behaviour. If that was a girl getting those type of comments there would be uproar

• Heart

MarsBars

VIP Member
I am incandescent with anger with Fleesa! How dare she use Suicide as a way of promoting herself and her brand. I lost a sibling through suicide and know so many people who have lost loved ones through suicide. Here is Fleesa using it as a way to have a party, enjoy herself, promote her brand, sell more of her crap! Sickening!!!!

• Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
This is like Meghan markle in the middle of. Poverty ridden country surrounded by people who don’t have enough to eat saying ‘ no one asks how I am’ 🙄

this faux humble brag of look how brave I am marching forward in the face of actually tiredness is despicable. Hello, her minions did all the work, her army paid the money, she’s gonna sit back tonight have the hotel and grove do the room, someone else will do her hair and make up. She just has to sit there, get drunk and talk rot for a couple of hours

Iris2020

VIP Member
I picked up that to mean they think the lady in the pic is Turkish. Lisa could have phased that sentence a bit better if that is what she meant to say ..

• Heart

SunnyKat

VIP Member
How much was actually said about Pieta House? Did she have someone from PH there? Sorry if I missed it in the comments! I know she flogged her stuff, looked weird watching a makeup demo, engaged in sexual harassment with Mark against poor Jacob, showed how to make a table look boring.... Seems like Mark made more creepy comments to Jacob than PH was mentioned? Thought this was all about PH?

Thanks ladies for the amazing play by play! You guys really took one for the team! Wish I could send you a drink or something. Just know I was so engaged I forgot to pick up my youngest from a play date :oops: #mommyfail

• Haha

boarddotie

VIP Member
Girls would it be bonkers if I went? I kinda want to see the madness (but also have something to do that involved prosecco). I could report back.

• Haha

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
OMG talk about begging for something from Pauls as a result of her custom. About as subtle as the secret service! Surprised her card worked it doesn’t get much use, the bank probably rang to see it wasn’t stolen!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Is she meeting Mark Rogers and his hubby? His hubby posted something about looking forward to Fri and tagged her during the week
Yeah think it’s their Christmas party, her, Chris, mark and husband, Linda and Chelsea. Newest restrictions mean only 6 at a table so she may leave all the rest of her friends at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13