Lisa Potter-Dixon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love her positivity but I feel it’s a bit of an act. She is always positive and films nearly everything.

as others have said, she raves about everything and everything works perfectly when she’s just taken it out of the box.

I think Theo May have had a word with her because she’s usually really showy offy about her holidays but this time she has been very quiet about where she is. Unless she’s quiet because she’s actually had to pay for this trip.

I started following LPD when she still worked for Benefit, and thought she seemed nice and knowledgeable. But now that she has gone full time influencer I just find her too much, it's all sponsored/gifted products, alcohol and just excess everything. She also seems so immature for her age.

Reactions: 1
Really sad confession but I used to love watching her on QVC. Now since she left benefit she has changed so much!

Reactions: 4
Her spread in Metro pissed me off because the headline was something like "money was a real issue". How?? You get nearly everything gifted to you!

Reactions: 2
At the beginning I used to like her as she looked cheerful but after a while I realised that's she is just fake af, her make up skills are quite poor, is like the make up is melting or when you don't remove your make up properly and is all around your face, alao to receive so many expensive products her skin looks pretty bad. She is quite tacky from her awful clown clothes to the way she talks, like shouting and vulgar

I used to love Lisa but like others have said, she’s changed 😕 Also, I know it’s irrational but I really, really hate the way she says ‘anyway’. Not sure how you’d spell it but like ‘anaway’ once you hear her say it, you can’t unhear it 😖

Unfortunately the most recent posts say so much. She went away for the weekend to Spain - met up with sister and brother in law - another Soho House visit. Came back - no mention of quarantine and wanting to do the right thing. So your husband has just had major difficulties with illness and you risk it all and trip off back to Spain! Her posts are actually ones that were posted a few years ago. Look at the black and white one recently where she said 'challenge accepted' without understanding what she was actually doing - until mate Lorraine from the ST explained it - THEN she said what it was about. But this image was from 2017. Lipstick day is about the same image but crediting different lipstick companies. This lady will become seriously unstuck very soon. Aneeewaaaay...

Did anyone see the "mystery bags" she was selling on her IG story?? I'm all for raising money but part of me feels annoyed that she's obviously just giving away the cast-offs from the free PR stuff she gets sent :oops:

I noticed the lack of quarantining too...yesterday she was sat outside somewhere with Helen Addis (thetittygritty on IG) and this morning I noticed that she is doing yoga in her living room with a private instructor? So irresponsible!!

Did anyone see the "mystery bags" she was selling on her IG story?? I'm all for raising money but part of me feels annoyed that she's obviously just giving away the cast-offs from the free PR stuff she gets sent :oops:

I noticed the lack of quarantining too...yesterday she was sat outside somewhere with Helen Addis (thetittygritty on IG) and this morning I noticed that she is doing yoga in her living room with a private instructor? So irresponsible!!
How can you be mad about someone raising money for charity 🤷🏼‍♀️ The people who paid for it were fully aware that it would be her products in them

How can you be mad about someone raising money for charity 🤷🏼‍♀️ The people who paid for it were fully aware that it would be her products in them
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not at all mad about people raising money for charity. She’s now got Charlotte Tilbury, Elemis, etc involved which I think is really great.
I just think as far things go, you need to be a bit careful when you’re giving away cast offs of stuff you’ve been paid to talk about 🤷🏻‍♀️ definitely not taking away from the fact her and Theo are raising money.

These charity things make me wonder if the money raised actually goes toward those who really need it and it's legally properly done as Caroline Hirons company is already not very transparent with it's numbers. And don't let them fool you they only do these things for marketing purposes that's why they always keep these charity things between a group of big beauty bloggers they never want to include any medium or small ones who is not in their inner circle, they use good causes like this one and the NHS one to promote themselves.

Reactions: 3

And taking the dogs out for walks! No quarantining in the LPD house! I have been looking at other make up artists and they all seem to have the same products (!!) - the big difference is that the others actually concentrate on techniques - not creating mindless drivvel about 'dogs birthdays' etc

LPD barely shows anything off that people can learn from. She cannot say no to anything which is why she does that stupid unboxing thing so she can show the product and still get more. She has so much makeup and shows off about it as if she bought it. She really annoyed me when she showed off all her Scent Library perfumes and said I THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM. You don’t have a problem because you didn’t buy them, they were sent free of charge to you. That’s about about grand worth of perfume, if not more.

Cher Webb also gets sent a lot of stuff but she actually puts effort into showing how to use it and answer questions. She is more private than LPD and I like that, LPD is constantly eating out at fancy places and knocking back the free booze which is also very irresponsible for her younger viewers. She is dishonest about how much she gets for free and her lifestyle is not something she could maintain if she didn’t get everything for free. I clocked off when she tore down her perfectly acceptable expensive paper in the WC to replace it with something she got for free. I bet she got her front garden done for free too.

I also take Cher with a pinch of salt now as I’ve noticed sometimes she will tag something as an ad but only in a similar colour to the background and also in the bottom corner of her video.

Reactions: 4
LPD barely shows anything off that people can learn from. She cannot say no to anything which is why she does that stupid unboxing thing so she can show the product and still get more. She has so much makeup and shows off about it as if she bought it. She really annoyed me when she showed off all her Scent Library perfumes and said I THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM. You don’t have a problem because you didn’t buy them, they were sent free of charge to you. That’s about about grand worth of perfume, if not more.

Cher Webb also gets sent a lot of stuff but she actually puts effort into showing how to use it and answer questions. She is more private than LPD and I like that, LPD is constantly eating out at fancy places and knocking back the free booze which is also very irresponsible for her younger viewers. She is dishonest about how much she gets for free and her lifestyle is not something she could maintain if she didn’t get everything for free. I clocked off when she tore down her perfectly acceptable expensive paper in the WC to replace it with something she got for free. I bet she got her front garden done for free too.

I also take Cher with a pinch of salt now as I’ve noticed sometimes she will tag something as an ad but only in a similar colour to the background and also in the bottom corner of her video.
I agree with this completely!! I feel like soo many bloggers/Instagrammers do this “I have a problem” thing. Why not just say something like “it’s one of my favourite perfumes and I feel so lucky that they sent me all of this for free”??

Her story this morning talking about how she had too much prosecco yesterday (again). She always posts herself looking hungover and I feel like there must be so many younger girls watching her thinking her life is so cool and glamorous. But to me it just seems irresponsible? She mentioned that she only drinks at the weekend but I feel like it’s like every other day??

No, what happened? Is this how the house got 'done up' ??
It was years ago now so they could have redone the house since but I think they did the kitchen and living room.

Just googled it it was in 2014 and they had a new kitchen.

Last edited:
Everytime i go to her stories she is like "before i get drunk I want to share this" or always a comment about getting or been drunk, i have noticed many influenzas posting alcoholic stuff on their stories and YouTube, is a clear sign their lives have no sense apart of the freebies, brand events and free trips. No wonder LPN has such awful skin and extra weight if she practically an alcoholic

Everytime i go to her stories she is like "before i get drunk I want to share this" or always a comment about getting or been drunk, i have noticed many influenzas posting alcoholic stuff on their stories and YouTube, is a clear sign their lives have no sense apart of the freebies, brand events and free trips. No wonder LPN has such awful skin and extra weight if she practically an alcoholic
Even today - one the beach in the heat!!