Lisa Potter-Dixon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s close to her husband’s siblings because she and her husband became their guardians when both parents died young ? I don’t know the full backstory but she did once post something about inheriting the family home and helping to raise the siblings.

She never ever mentions her mum ... I wonder why?
I think she mentioned a 'stepmum' once. Perhaps her real Mum died? No - that can't be right either as we would never hear the end of it. She and Theo would then both be parentless. There is mention of lots of brothers and sisters. I also agree with Jammy_Dodger, I think this is all a bit of an act by Ms LPD

I’ve had to stop watching her after realising that she pulls a ridiculous smirk at the start of every single video and now i can’t unsee it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't watch anymore since she got the invisalign... causes a gross smacking noise everytime she speaks and it's like nails down a chalkboard to me :(

Reactions: 1
Why does she film herself eating! It's actually disgusting hearing her chomp away. 🤢

I think most of the products reviewed are 'gifts, freebies or sponsored'. Not sure how you tell which are which as she never says which are Ads - thought this breached insta rules?

She's gone for a few days off now, her last vid I saw was of Theo sleeping and I thought that it was a bit intrusive. Hopefully he's put the foot down and shes come away for a bit of a cold turkey break. I havent followed her that long and I feel like I know every book and cranny of her life already. No privacy.

I think they were very hungover on Sunday morning. She said so with the can of coke for breakfast....

B80C86B9-A685-4015-AABC-E730767C089D.png

Was she off for those few days to get her teeth whitened?! They are looking extra white, like, Ross from friends white.

• Haha
Clearly 'social distancing' doesnt apply to LPD&Tee. Last week they had rather alot of pizza just for the pair of them - they also admitted to having friends round and with the weather being bad - they certainly weren't all in the garden! Now we have another family member around plus all the friends that just drop in. Shall we get started on the amount of alcohol this woman can put away, despite saying that she only drinks at the weekend!

I feel she’s been reading this. She’s stating ‘gifted’ and ‘ad’ on her stories now.

I feel she’s been reading this. She’s stating ‘gifted’ and ‘ad’ on her stories now.
Probably. However, I found todays reveal of products a little obscene. No-one can possibly use/trial/give away that many products. I know that she said she gives a lot of it to the nhs but I feel that its a bit token. Also I feel that the way she handles all these things to be disrespectful. The way she grabs them then throws them around. If I were a business, I would be livid. 'ayneewaye..' *holding hand to side of face in a faux pose...*

I have to say, I like her! During lockdown she’s been really entertaining. I think maybe it’s cos she’s an actual makeup artist so I trust her opinion more than a lot of the “influencers” out there... but she’s definitely been fun to watch over the last few weeks. I didn’t really watch her much before when she was on QVC so I’m quite new to her content... but people like her and Fleur De Force have kinda shown that they aren’t putting on an act and have remained “normal” which I think is quite refreshing....? A lot of you tubers etc have gotten a bit exposed these last few months with not being able to do their usual press trips and hauls etc....
Just my two cents worth anyway!

Probably. However, I found todays reveal of products a little obscene. No-one can possibly use/trial/give away that many products. I know that she said she gives a lot of it to the nhs but I feel that its a bit token. Also I feel that the way she handles all these things to be disrespectful. The way she grabs them then throws them around. If I were a business, I would be livid. 'ayneewaye..' *holding hand to side of face in a faux pose...*
She’s so irritating! All of her videos she pulls a ridiculous patronising smirk. There’s something odd about her mouth too. She gets gifted products and recommends them as soon as they arrive. You can’t properly recommend somethig without giving it a good trial. Seems so disingenuous.

Ah I really like her, I agree with a previous comment about keeping entertained in lockdown I think I’ve liked her and her content more during lockdown. She just seems like a really lovely person and her and Theo seem like a really fun couple to be friends with. I think there has def been a switch in Instagram, real makeup artists seem to be getting more gifting etc compare to an influencer who will be sent a whole pr package with multiple shades of something when they will just use their own shade once so I like that makeup artists are being gifted things! I did wonder about not declaring of gifting but though it might be something to do with being a makeup artist and being sent makeup whether you don’t declare it as it’s your job anyway if that makes sense?

Reactions: 3
Ah I really like her, I agree with a previous comment about keeping entertained in lockdown I think I’ve liked her and her content more during lockdown. She just seems like a really lovely person and her and Theo seem like a really fun couple to be friends with. I think there has def been a switch in Instagram, real makeup artists seem to be getting more gifting etc compare to an influencer who will be sent a whole pr package with multiple shades of something when they will just use their own shade once so I like that makeup artists are being gifted things! I did wonder about not declaring of gifting but though it might be something to do with being a makeup artist and being sent makeup whether you don’t declare it as it’s your job anyway if that makes sense?
Whether you're a makeup artist or not, if you receive anything you have to declare it.

Nails update. Her ‘real’ nails that Domichael does every couple of weeks aren’t real at all!! They are fake fake fake. If you look closely when she is dipping into products and she turns her fingers over you can see her actual nails underneath the fakes. Also who would have talons like that and be a make up artist?
We ain’t that stoopid Mrs Coyne. Leave granny Doris out of your stories. Sweet old lady but not necessary
She's posted a nail video now she can get them done again. She's shown having fake ones which surprised me as didn't she say she was just lucky that hers were real and strong. You could see during lockdown that wasn't true.

Yep - how could she go from no nails to talons after Domichaels intervention. She had to admit that the nails were false - not the strong ones she inherited from who? Potter Gran?? So back to the camp 'Potter' she breaks bubbles and is now back with her Mum n Gran. Love it that she waltzes in and Doris seems unfazed by her - even to the extent that she completely ignores the 'hey I am here..' Suspect that #bemoredoris might be slightly on the way to dementia city... not that we will ever know. Was that her Mum we saw, briefly?

I had to stop following her, I just find her repetiive and annoying. I much prefer cherwebb, she is so nice and actually posts about make up