Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope so too but I think all those socks and T-shirt’s etc are so cringe. This is coming from a person going through ivf.
She's very cringe and even he looks embarrassed by being on camera. However for someone who is going through ivf and maybe I'm wrong would you not try and keep your diet a bit cleaner like kfc nearly everyday in Prague and then Burger King and then after eating all that processed food she wonders why she's constipated. Like seriously! Anyway sorry for derailing

Reactions: 2
She's very cringe and even he looks embarrassed by being on camera. However for someone who is going through ivf and maybe I'm wrong would you not try and keep your diet a bit cleaner like kfc nearly everyday in Prague and then Burger King and then after eating all that processed food she wonders why she's constipated. Like seriously! Anyway sorry for derailing
She got one troll message and now shes the bees knees trying to troll the trolls 🙈 morto for her

Reactions: 1
Before I’d leave my twin newborns with two people who judging by “what if they wake” are clearly uncomfortable watching them?! I hope she left a bottle for each twin in case and doesn’t tell the father stick a dodo in until she gets back.
thepoo nappy is a bleeping disgrace, any mother who hasan ounce of self respect or respect for her child wouldn’t be laughing into the camera recording the poor little might.
She needs a to delete her page, she has no purpose. I think I’ll unfollow. She’s a disgrace to supposedly want these babies so badly and then just over feed, stave off hunger with dodos and record them covered in their own poo . I’m absolutely disgusted by her. She needs someone in her life to give her a good dose of cop on.
You would think the sister who had children would advise her

You would think the sister who had children would advise her
She has two babies you know. ..i don't think she could be told a thing..knows it all because she has two babies, twin mammy 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’ve just had a baby myself so I’ve been catching up when he sleeps - oh my God I’m horrified by what I’m reading about not feeding them at night isn’t that bad for their blood sugars? She needs a dose of cop on in a big way. As for the amount - at 4 days old my new laddie is knocking back 3-4 ounces in a sitting he is a little savage! But he is fed on demand he isn’t stuffed so I can sleep at night!

Reactions: 3
It's one thing to say solo but different that everyone around her is expected to be the other parent when she wants to sleep or fly to town 🤔

I’ve just had a baby myself so I’ve been catching up when he sleeps - oh my God I’m horrified by what I’m reading about not feeding them at night isn’t that bad for their blood sugars? She needs a dose of cop on in a big way. As for the amount - at 4 days old my new laddie is knocking back 3-4 ounces in a sitting he is a little savage! But he is fed on demand he isn’t stuffed so I can sleep at night!
Is it not concerning that babies that small aren't wakening at night? Congrats on your little one BTW 🥰

Some people have an obsession with babies sleeping through the night. It's a competition thing. Anytime anyone asks me if my baby is STTN I say no they're not and they shouldn't be until at least a year. Babies SHOULD wake for food and comfort. Some babies of course learn that there's no point because their needs won't be met and that is wrong. All psychologists will tell you that the comfort they crave at this very young age is necessary for good development and in order to form good attachments.

Reactions: 8
Some people have an obsession with babies sleeping through the night. It's a competition thing. Anytime anyone asks me if my baby is STTN I say no they're not and they shouldn't be until at least a year. Babies SHOULD wake for food and comfort. Some babies of course learn that there's no point because their needs won't be met and that is wrong. All psychologists will tell you that the comfort they crave at this very young age is necessary for good development and in order to form good attachments.
Not as much as Lisa craves sitting on her ass

• Heart
Lisa they're taking the 6ozs for their first feed of the day because you're starving them from 9pm🤬🤬🤬
Babies are supposed to wake in the night. Especially those your twins age. I was up 6 times last night with my twins and they're older than yours!!

Reactions: 9
That was a real bloody ‘I know it all story’. I don’t swaddle them during the day cause then they associate it with nighttime. Jesus Christ she’s insufferable. Horrendous. Her main priority every day is getting them to sleep as much as possible. Where are the baby gyms, bouncers, toys etc? Yeah they’re young but I still played with toys with my baby it’s very good for them. I even read to my 5 month old. We see none of that. It’s just feed sleep feed sleep. It’s infuriating. She won’t even bring them out for a walk. For someone who wanted these babies so much, she makes minimal effort and thinks that cause she pumps, she’s a hero. I’m afraid it doesn’t work that way. No one gives a tit how you feed them

Reactions: 6
I felt a bit sorry for her, when she went quiet for a couple of days . But I’d imagine someone advised her to do it . She is back the same as ever. I couldn’t believe it when I heard the reference to associating the sleeping bag or swaddling as she calls it, with nighttime.

That was a real bloody ‘I know it all story’. I don’t swaddle them during the day cause then they associate it with nighttime. Jesus Christ she’s insufferable. Horrendous. Her main priority every day is getting them to sleep as much as possible. Where are the baby gyms, bouncers, toys etc? Yeah they’re young but I still played with toys with my baby it’s very good for them. I even read to my 5 month old. We see none of that. It’s just feed sleep feed sleep. It’s infuriating. She won’t even bring them out for a walk. For someone who wanted these babies so much, she makes minimal effort and thinks that cause she pumps, she’s a hero. I’m afraid it doesn’t work that way. No one gives a tit how you feed them
It totally was. She’s in for a big wake up call soon. I certainly wouldn’t be boasting all over the internet that my premature infants were going that long without feeding and stuffing dummies into them when they do wake. We were all zombies when our babies were small but there are many moments of just enjoying them she’s missing. Either asleep or pumping away. But she doesn’t seem maternal even in the way she talks to them.

Reactions: 7
She was up this morning chatting away into her phone.
The house doesent look big so I'd imagion her parents can hear every sound at that hour of the morning.
I'd be telling her where to put that phone.

I felt a bit sorry for her, when she went quiet for a couple of days . But I’d imagine someone advised her to do it . She is back the same as ever. I couldn’t believe it when I heard the reference to associating the sleeping bag or swaddling as she calls it, with nighttime.
Nah she’s still the same if not worse!!

It totally was. She’s in for a big wake up call soon. I certainly wouldn’t be boasting all over the internet that my premature infants were going that long without feeding and stuffing dummies into them when they do wake. We were all zombies when our babies were small but there are many moments of just enjoying them she’s missing. Either asleep or pumping away. But she doesn’t seem maternal even in the way she talks to them.
Yup! They seem to get zero stimulation and that’s not right. They’re not a few days old anymore, they are interested in what’s going on around them and they need to see more. Play mats, toys, colourful books etc. Not being placed down in a bassinet every 5 mins

Reactions: 4
She is hoping for the SuperMOM award. Laughing her way through the stories this morning. Sur why wouldn't she after a full night's sleep! As Lisa says, "tis great like, ya know?!"

I thought I was hearing things this morning when she said they're good to settle because they know from being in the NICU theres no messing around??

As if a newborn baby is going to be thinking theres no messing around here I better settle quick.
Theres no messing around with her more like,she will be very strict with them

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought I was hearing things this morning when she said they're good to settle because they know from being in the NICU theres no messing around??

As if a newborn baby is going to be thinking theres no messing around here I better settle quick.
Theres no messing around with her more like,she will be very strict with them

She’s not maternal at all. She should of stuck to being the judgy aunt cause that’s the only vibe I’m getting off her.

Lisa you are missing out on such a beautiful bond. Them wee chats at 2am and falling asleep trying to wind them is all part off it

Reactions: 9
She acts like they could possibly be naughty babies if she didn't have her regimented routine.
Babies aren't naughty, they fuss for a reason nor do babies need to be in such a regimented routine, they've been through alot theres bound to be bumps in the road.

Reactions: 8
Said it before, but again... they're going to hit a sleep regression (usually mixed with a growth spurt) and she's going to lose the plot... babies don't learn routine this young, but they do learn no one comes when you cry so they don't bother.

There's a blog with a post called "letter from a sleep training baby" and it's absolutely HEARTBREAKING, I could never. Honestly appreciate all the night feeda and cuddles you can because they don't last forever.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.