Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she pumps exactly how much they take what's the plan for when they clear a bottle and want more ozs in that feed?

Reactions: 1
So if she pumps exactly how much they take what's the plan for when they clear a bottle and want more ozs in that feed?
It should be a long time before they want anymore because they are already being way overfed

It should be a long time before they want anymore because they are already being way overfed
Oh I know that I've fed 3 babies myself but even so whether they're in 2,4 or 6 ozs how is she to know to pump more if she's only pumping what they need. Surely it'll come to a point sooner or later where they'll still be hungry at the end of a feed. Has she fought about his at all I wonder.

It does tickle me that she says her body is only producing what the babies need.
How does your body know when you're not putting the babies to the breast because as soon as your hitting 5oz on that pump Lisa you're turning it off. You're not consistent with your pumping especially over night so enjoy life when your supply drops and it will.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but saying you’ll give the baby colief in every bottle because she’s not 100%!! Jesus Christ take your child to a bloody paediatrician god knows if you paid this much to have them you can afford to get them seen privately. That baby is only happy on her tummy because she has reflux. The grunting and the constant over feeding is all so classic!! Especially being a premature baby the valve in the oesophagus is not as mature. I’m actually fuming wat hing her. There’s something very smug about her. Talking through her teeth on camera in her night dress.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but saying you’ll give the baby colief in every bottle because she’s not 100%!! Jesus Christ take your child to a bloody paediatrician god knows if you paid this much to have them you can afford to get them seen privately. That baby is only happy on her tummy because she has reflux. The grunting and the constant over feeding is all so classic!! Especially being a premature baby the valve in the oesophagus is not as mature. I’m actually fuming wat hing her. There’s something very smug about her. Talking through her teeth on camera in her night dress.
Bit of aul carobel in the bottle instead of that damn colief which does nothing!

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who finds it odd she hasn't dressed her new ever so longed for babies as pumpkins or anything halloween themed?

I don't know anyone who had a baby in the last 10 years and didn't do a first Halloween costume?

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who finds it odd she hasn't dressed her new ever so longed for babies as pumpkins or anything halloween themed?

I don't know anyone who had a baby in the last 10 years and didn't do a first Halloween costume?
Too busy with her (.)(.) out to be going shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only catching up on the questions box snaps now but had to come to say she definitely reads here! The first dof towards tattle was the "your just gonna have to put up with the sound of the pump" someone mentioned that here the other day. Also her babies went down at 10? They usually go at 9.. did she keep them up because because hour change? Thinking if she kept them up the hour later they'd sleep the hour later?
Yes that was her plan. She spoke about it during the week.

Is the baby sucking dodie the baby who has the “wind” issues?! Yet another sign of reflux constantly sucking for comfort 🤣

100% reading here with that latest story! Hi Lisa, it’s great you have time to read here but don’t have time to dress babies up :p

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus she’s as boring as duck! I don’t know who she’s aiming to appeal to but the nonstop storys/ made up q & as about pumping/sleep routines are relentless and boring 🙄 has she anything else to offer?

Reactions: 5
Cuz changing their babygro takes aggggeeessss
What works for wan doesn't work for another ya know....

She's lazy as sin.

Rosanna Davidson on the other end of the spectrum had a class costume as a zom-bee with baybees. Irish triplets all in fab costumes. And however much help she has, Lisa could match it all living under her roof.

Reactions: 6
Now now. We wouldn’t want to disturb the girl’s strict schedule to dress them up. Heaven forbid

100% reading here with that latest story! Hi Lisa, it’s great you have time to read here but don’t have time to dress babies up :p
Ah stop, I'd say something if she had them the other day...they were born 6 weeks ago, quick Google or browse on Amazon she could have gotten a little pumpkin baby grow for them or maybe she was waiting for "the_little_one_dublin" to gift her some...

She'll look back and regret not doing these simple little things when they're small because she's hooked to the milking machine..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.