Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to see more parts of her day. How does she fit in the cooking , cleaning , washing etc. I used to get the shopping delivered when my first was a new born but even putting away the shopping was a struggle if my husband was at work. Also keeping on top of sterilising the bottles.More content like this would be great !

Reactions: 4
One of those babies sound like they're full of wind and she's sitting there yapping to the phone.. 🥴

Reactions: 3
In my line of work I deal with mums of multiples every day. Tandem feeding is hard to get going but once its established and babies get the hang of it, its easily done. She didnt give it enough time at all. At 6 weeks they would be getting into the swing of things. I know a lady who breastfed triplets for 16 weeks.

I couldnt care less if she feeds them from a bucket but to keep saying how hard it is may turn other twin mums off it and thats not fair.

One of those babies sound like they're full of wind and she's sitting there yapping to the phone.. 🥴
That's the little one that definitely has a bit of reflux but Lisa knows best

Reactions: 1
I want to see more parts of her day. How does she fit in the cooking , cleaning , washing etc. I used to get the shopping delivered when my first was a new born but even putting away the shopping was a struggle if my husband was at work. Also keeping on top of sterilising the bottles.More content like this would be great !
There’s nothing to show. She doesn’t do any of that

Reactions: 2
She didn't wanna be sitting under them all day eh hello.....is that not what you do with a new born never mind twins. They are new born they decided what you do for weeks as you need to sit under them. They are tiny babies they eat sleep and shite around the clock and your job is to support and nourish that and go with what they need no matter what the time of day or night. You can't mould a newborn to suit your lazy life....sorry that's awful mean but you can't.....they are the bosses now until they are old enough for a routine

Reactions: 7
How many times did she repeat herself in that story 🤯🤯 end of the day i think she is too embarrassed to breast feed with her dad and brother living in the house I could never imagine her in a coffee shop breast feeding

Reactions: 7
the twins feed at the same time-NEWSFLASH you have two boobs!!!
always in the feeding pillow? babies need cuddles and undivided attention during feeding its so heartless
also one of them babies needs winding while she repeats herself over and over
Wonder will we see a Q&A soon

Reactions: 4
Really loved following her journey but I think this is where she needs to close her page. She's just repeating herself breast feeding breast feeding breast feeding which she doesn't even do. Pump and bottle feeds which is fine but that's the only content she has now🤦

Reactions: 6
She didn't wanna be sitting under them all day eh hello.....is that not what you do with a new born never mind twins. They are new born they decided what you do for weeks as you need to sit under them. They are tiny babies they eat sleep and shite around the clock and your job is to support and nourish that and go with what they need no matter what the time of day or night. You can't mould a newborn to suit your lazy life....sorry that's awful mean but you can't.....they are the bosses now until they are old enough for a routine
She had feck all else to do

I will defend her use of the pillow. Its the easiest way when they need to be fed at the same time but it absolutely should not be to the detriment of them getting cuddles.

When saving tens of thousands to have them, and then spending some of it - whilst at all times on full pay, even now - why not rent somewhere close for you & the twins ? Still have the nearby help for during the day & get your privacy to BF if that’s what you want ?

Reactions: 5
When saving tens of thousands to have them, and then spending some of it - whilst at all times on full pay, even now - why not rent somewhere close for you & the twins ? Still have the nearby help for during the day & get your privacy to BF if that’s what you want ?
If I had the chance to save that amount of money I would stay as long as I could and save for a mortgage. But I'd say she'll be living there for life, he dad hasn't been well a few times during her journey so I'd say it'll be her and her mam's house.

She had feck all else to do
Youd
I will defend her use of the pillow. Its the easiest way when they need to be fed at the same time but it absolutely should not be to the detriment of them getting cuddles.
Yes it's handy for that but if you have 5 minutes between them they should be held for a feed

Why can't she just enjoy them instead of trying to be perfect. She hardly got
You'd think it was an unwanted, surprise pregnancy

She will be in for some eye opener and a shock with the growth spurts that are on the way sleep deprived will be an understatement
I don’t really see the newborn bubble I know Stacey Solomon takes it to the extreme but she really hasn’t left her bedroom in nearly a month she’s in the bubble
With the twins everything seems geared around feeding sleeping washing changing as soon as possible so (MOM) can rest
happy (MOM)
happy babies so (MOM ) says

Reactions: 2
She will be in for some eye opener and a shock with the growth spurts that are on the way sleep deprived will be an understatement
I don’t really see the newborn bubble I know Stacey Solomon takes it to the extreme but she really hasn’t left her bedroom in nearly a month she’s in the bubble
With the twins everything seems geared around feeding sleeping washing changing as soon as possible so (MOM) can rest
happy (MOM)
happy babies so (MOM ) says
The word MOM goes through my brain I want to scream hearing it out of the instahuns so much.
MOM MOM MOMMYYYYYYY duck offfffffffff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.