Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
making it out like its a piece of piss to get out with one baby! i have a 6week old here, first child and im seriously overwhelmed and have zero help because everyones keeping their distance with covid. Ive made myself go to dunnes and everytimenim ok for 10/15minutes then i start sweatin and panicking because shes mooching!
lisa going on made me feel like a twit for feeling that way because as she kept saying “I have two babies!”

It's all about practice. The more you get out the more it becomes normal. Your feelings are totally valid and I think every mum has them.

I work with a lady who had a single baby first - night mare experience her baby had colic, reflux and screamed and puked for the first 2 years of life.
She had twins after. 'Easy' babies who picked a routine and were very calm. She has said many times that she'd have the twins over and over again. Found it much easier than her one baby (the twins are 19 now!) She shivers when she talks about how things were with her first baby 🙈

It really depends on your babies temperament.
Lisa's an eejit with the world of help and two babies she feeds into submission.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Begging for free shapewear and a dress.. thank god she hasn’t tagged love cherish it’s enough to see love cherish gifting Sarah fatNflabbier free stuff

Reactions: 4
It's so daunting at first, but I promise it'll get easier once you get into a routine with your baby!
I always used a baby carrier and timed my trips out to the shops around her nap time....was easier than having the pushchair at times!

Lisa just wants to make a drama out of it....no matter how many children you have, it's bloody hard work!
im getting better at it and starting to give less fucks about other people if she starts to whinge a bit but like im not going on to family or instagram complaining. You have to get up and out and get on with your day for you and baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
im getting better at it and starting to give less fucks about other people if she starts to whinge a bit but like im not going on to family or instagram complaining. You have to get up and out and get on with your day for you and baby!
Honestly, pay no mind to people looking or old women tutting at you if the baby is crying!
It's the way a baby will communicate with us and it's normal ❤
It takes a little while to get into the frame of mind of not being worried about what other people think when you are out, cos as you say - you have to get up and out!
Glad it's getting better for you ❤

• Heart
It's all about practice. The more you get out the more it becomes normal. Your feelings are totally valid and I think every mum has them.

I work with a lady who had a single baby first - night mare experience her baby had colic, reflux and screamed and puked for the first 2 years of life.
She had twins after. 'Easy' babies who picked a routine and were very calm. She has said many times that she'd have the twins over and over again. Found it much easier than her one baby (the twins are 19 now!) She shivers when she talks about how things were with her first baby 🙈

It really depends on your babies temperament.
Lisa's an eejit with the world of help and two babies she feeds into submission.
ye had an awful first few weeks with her digestive system screamed morning noon and night so think i was just on edge. 😂 The way she goes on just infurriates me its like julie twins and me calling them toddlers and they 5 this year and saying what a struggle it is being a single mum but her mum and brother have them more then she does. The insta huns are as out of touch with normal people as the government are! Cookoo land !

Wow so much begging in the last 24 hours. I get your body changes after having babies. But Lisa was always her height/build. Surely she’s been to a formal occasion before and bought dresses/shapewear. Sympathy begging post at its best

Reactions: 12
How would she like it if mothers of triplets said twins were a piece if cake. Everyone's experience with babies is different.
This is what is really pissing me off about her… she makes it sound like if you only have one baby your life is a breeze.. babies are hard work lisa be it one baby or 5 babies you moron! I wouldn’t mind but if she only had one she’d make it like she was the only one in the world to have a baby! Grow up lisa you knew what you were doing when you got your eggs implanted, you got what you wanted 2 for the price of 1 now deal with it
This is exactly why she's so annoying. How does anyone with singles watch her, its beyond patronising

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The irony of her milk mate post.. saying I don't want your opinion thanks.. then telling parents of multiples the need this in their life.. maybe they don't want your fuckn opinion Lisa and they want to feed and love and bond with their babies instead of leaving them with a contraption stuck to their face

Reactions: 18
Lisa only wants opinions when it suits her. Milkymates are a horrible invention that she seems to use just so she can go on her phone not because she’s the only woman on earth to have twins, shes a lazy woman who always opts for the option that gives her the least bother and stress.

Lisa hun your followers aren’t your twins, they’re not regimented robots

Reactions: 12
Is that her sisters baby in that last story? I think they haven’t fallen out, I think she just doesn’t want 25k+ strangers eyes on her children and who could blame her? Glad the baby’s face has been hidden

Reactions: 5
She's the laziest gobshite going. Jaysis. Milkymates so she can stay on insta and beg for shape wear. Bleugh.

Also that looks like her sisters baby. I think her sister has asked to be kept off insta and fair play to Lisa for respecting that. Her sister is obviously more sensible and doesn't want to sell her kids out.

Also the twins look big beside him, he was full term and born before them and a boy. She's obsessed with them being tiny but really they are very average size.

Reactions: 8
Noticed the sisters page is now private - it wasn’t before!
So we can give dress opinions but not baby opinions if we think differently to her

Reactions: 5
What an absolutely vile and dangerous thing that milkymates is!
I am actually shocked that this is something that can be bought and that she is advertising it! Shows how bloody thick she is when she thinks its ok!
I can find no details online of safety testing or any of the EU standards and regulations on baby products.

Force feeding children like this just so you can have some free time to make a dumb insta post is the laziest of the laziest!
Bottle propping can be dangerous and lead to fatalities. There have been cases.....and if that fear isn't enough to make anyone not use them, then I don't know why they'd have kids.
I am appalled!

Reactions: 7
I've said before, prop feeding comes under neglect in a children's services assessment. She's prop fed them from day 1. Milkymate or not. They're so dangerous. They're of an age now where she can feed one at a time. I've mentioned before there's 2 weeks between my twins and hers and for the most part she makes me feel tit. My babies don't sleep thru, I have a 9 year old to contend with and my partner works long hours. I still manage to shower and dress every day, and find the time to feed a twin at a time because I don't believe in prop feeding and you don't get this time back.
imo she is dangerous to any new mothers, singleton mothers must feel absolutely tit when they watch her stories after a hard day. She has so much help I wish she'd stop screaming that she's solo and she struggles because it's so far from the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've had to unfollow this woman- I cannot watch another story with her talking nonsense constantly.. does anyone ever get to the end of her stories .. I don't know anyone else on Instagram that does this? Surely a few short posts with a pic of the cute kids would suffice.. and the laughing constantly omg..

Reactions: 6
She definitely didn’t change them for bed last night 😱 there’s no way you’d put clothes on from the day before if you were dressin them for a new day. Don’t think the tip she got to dress the babies the night before 🤣 she should be dressing herself after that morning feed and getting ready for the day. Sitting in pjs after 1pm isthe height of laziness.You are not the first woman in the world to have kids lisa

Also, the twins look the same size as the sisters baby and they’re younger 😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.