Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The PHN doesn’t follow Lisa on Instagram. Also I’d say the girls are being weaned the past couple of weeks.

Reactions: 3
The rice is pointless, a marketing tool is all, no nutritional value. Normal porridge is better to start with, it doesn't have to be packaged as Baby anything, thats all just gimmicks.

Reactions: 4
I asked my phn on my second fella recently and was told from 20-26 weeks. I’m leaving it as later as possible. A family member weaned her her girl from around 16 weeks (not joking) and she wasn’t ready what so ever food fucked into her
I weaned my daughter from 19 weeks but she well able for it. It’s not the fact she weaned them early they are 23 weeks but it’s what she is giving them they are only a week on solids and she has them eating everything

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So she asked for medical assistance to a bunch of people who didn't know the background (constipation due to weaning)

She only holds back because she knows well she is wrong.

It's a pity she wouldn't hold back some more and disappear. Giving followers bad advice. She is a piece of work 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Lisa the reason you held back a bit was nothing to do with backlash, if it was let’s face it the milky mates be in the bin, it was because you knew deep down the girls weren’t ready to wean and that most would have the same opinion. The girls don’t appear ready to wean in the slightest so your weaning had nothing to do with them and everything to do with you. It suited you grand to get them stuffed up so they’d shut up and stay put and it also gets them ticked off on another milestone which seems very important to you. Don’t act the wounded soldier today Lisa, you’re not even upset you’re just pissed people had copped you’d weaned them and you were backed into a corner to answer.. sure why put out a ‘ask me anything’? You knew someone would ask and you could address it then

Reactions: 13
The babies still seem so ‘babyish’ like almost 3 monthers. I don’t know if that’s just me. They don’t seem engaged at all.

I don’t understand this rush to wean. Makes no sense. They’ll be eating food for the rest of their lives

Reactions: 12
I’d say they aren’t sleeping the night. So Lisa thinks putting them on solids will help them sleep the night .

Reactions: 18
Did she just say re mortgage the house 😂😂😂😂😂😂

What house is that Lisa? What mortgage you paying? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She cleared 9oz because she has never learned hunger ques because you always stuffed them and feed them lying flat or with milky mates.... so ya I'm telling you she wasn't ready for a spoon ya big oaf 🤦‍♀️

How much milk a baby drinks isn't actually a sign of readiness either. You bloody fool.

So she’s weaning them 2 weeks so she was weaning them well before she put up what she got from mommy cooks. And what’s with the rudeness of her this morning saying other moms might want to follow her journey sorry now Lisa but if your going to start weaning them follow other mothers advice who can help you and actually do it properly instead of filling them up with every vegetable you can think of in their first 2 weeks.

God as a mother of one who has to consider surrogacy for baby number 2, she fills me with rage because she does not realise how precious these babies are. She wanted a pregnancy im
Convinced she didn’t actually fully think through the babies part. She got showered in attention from Instagram when trying to get pregnant, then once pregnant as she was high risk she was showered with attention at home and had a lot of (necessary) medical attention and hospital stays. Now the babies are here it’s mainly up to her and her parents as far as I can see. I swear if it was as easy for me to have 2 perfect baby girls in my house they would never leave my lap or my arms 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
If she’s clearing 9oz then she’s not ready for weaning Lisa usually if they are ready for weaning they drink less 🙈 what a fool I can’t listen to her anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She said she started weaning 2 weeks ago so they were 21 weeks!

How do you calculate the corrected age?

So the twins were born when Lisa was 34 weeks pregnant - do you base it on the mother reaching 40 weeks or 36 weeks as it’s twins?

Reactions: 2
She said she started weaning 2 weeks ago so they were 21 weeks!

How do you calculate the corrected age?

So the twins were born when Lisa was 34 weeks pregnant - do you base it on the mother reaching 40 weeks or 36 weeks as it’s twins?

Based on due date so 40 weeks. They would have been 15 weeks corrected.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I don’t know much about formula feeding and how many oz etc but isn’t 9oz for 5 month old a lot? My baby has one bottle of expressed milk a day, he takes 5 oz.

Does she give her 9 oz without been winded??

The formula box says at around 6 months they should be having 7oz. That’s just a guide and probably an average so Lisa’s twins drinking 8 doesn’t seem unusual. Also considering they are force fed they probably take more than they would getting held/paced.

I don’t know much about formula feeding and how many oz etc but isn’t 9oz for 5 month old a lot? My baby has one bottle of expressed milk a day, he takes 5 oz.

Does she give her 9 oz without been winded??
My daughter is 3 & still couldn’t manage 9oz in her bedtime bottle!

The formula box says at around 6 months they should be having 7oz. That’s just a guide and probably an average so Lisa’s twins drinking 8 doesn’t seem unusual. Also considering they are force fed they probably take more than they would getting held/paced.
Just a guide my daughter was having 8 oz at around 5 months but was every 4/5 hours between feeds I started weaning her at 20 weeks and she quickly dropped a bottle she is now on 3 bottles a day and takes 6oz

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.