Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Do the babies really sleep through?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked that she doesn’t seem to see anything wrong with this? I’m paranoid about my children’s nappies being wet,no way would I leave them in wet or dirty nappies. It’s not healthy to leave them in soaked nappies.It’s very cruel too! If she noticed it once,it should really make her think “Ok,yes,get them up and change them!I can’t leave them in wet nappies all night!” I felt very sad for those babies again when I heard her say that,along with everything else she has said over the past few months and from what I’ve seen on her stories.Those high chairs are another story!They are not ready for those chairs at all!

Reactions: 5
My 1yo was a sleep all nighter until about a month ago.
Started peeing way more at night.
Soaks through the nappy. I've tried everything to stop it happening for babies comfort but no... it can happen anywhere between midnight and 6am.
It happens maybe 2 or 3 nights a week.

I know because I can hear the shuffling. I go in and change the nappy. Baby barely wakes up. Back down to sleep in comfort. The odd morning I've missed it and gone into my pee soaked child I've been devastated.

She's a shite Mammy in so many ways. She just keeps showing it over and over. The maternal side isn't there.

Just because she's OK being covered in bodily excretions and looking like something dragged along in her old nighty doesn't mean her children have to be filthy too.

Reactions: 4
I hope Lisa pisses the bed every night for the rest of the year. Selfish cow!
Poor baby must be freezing sitting in her own urine because "mom" doesn't fancy changing her during the night. At that age they barely stir when you're changing them.

Reactions: 4
I can't get over them babies who can't manage tummy time are being sat upright in high chairs. Them being left in wet nappies all night, they must be scalded alive. So do they only get changed twice in 24 hours with the 12hr nappys 🤔😱😱 by that logic like??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just because she's OK being covered in bodily excretions and looking like something dragged along in her old nighty doesn't mean her children have to be filthy too.
To be fair I usually look like I’ve been dragged backwards through a bush! 😂 It’s either me or the kids that are properly looked after, I never won! As a child I remember being sent to school in a dirty uniform and not showered properly, it really effected my childhood and I had no friends, which is why my kids take priority over me. I really hope she pulls herself together for those girls. They deserve a decent life since they were so badly wanted 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair I usually look like I’ve been dragged backwards through a bush! 😂 It’s either me or the kids that are properly looked after, I never won! As a child I remember being sent to school in a dirty uniform and not showered properly, it really effected my childhood and I had no friends, which is why my kids take priority over me. I really hope she pulls herself together for those girls. They deserve a decent life since they were so badly wanted 😞

That's so tough 💕 kids always first here too.

I should clarify I'm thinking specifically of the 'pyjama' days when Lisa keeps her nighty over two nights despite telling the world there is poo and sick on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My 1yo was a sleep all nighter until about a month ago.
Started peeing way more at night.
Soaks through the nappy. I've tried everything to stop it happening for babies comfort but no... it can happen anywhere between midnight and 6am.
It happens maybe 2 or 3 nights a week.

I know because I can hear the shuffling. I go in and change the nappy. Baby barely wakes up. Back down to sleep in comfort. The odd morning I've missed it and gone into my pee soaked child I've been devastated.

She's a shite Mammy in so many ways. She just keeps showing it over and over. The maternal side isn't there.

Have you tried Rascal and Friends nappies? They're a game changer! I used to only by pampers on my first, she would be soaked if I left her more than 3hrs, with rascal and friends she was dry for 6hrs and would probably go longer only I never left her any longer 🙈

Have you tried Rascal and Friends nappies? They're a game changer! I used to only by pampers on my first, she would be soaked if I left her more than 3hrs, with rascal and friends she was dry for 6hrs and would probably go longer only I never left her any longer 🙈

Not a fan of R&F here 🙈 think I'm the only one 🤣 find the pampers nappy pants great here in general

It's a recent situation for us I'm sure it'll pass!

• Heart
Their bums must be red raw, they'll be the toddlers you see with nappies at the knees cause she CBA. She'll start giving tips on cleaning nappy rash yet. You wait till they've got teething poos Lisa. You'll wanna change them at 4am else they'll have shite in their eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's just all alien to me. 4 children down and I've never not had to change a nappy overnight. Why is she going by this 12 hr hour thing anyway? I always took that as just a marketing ploy. Who goes 12 hrs without having to change a baby??

Reactions: 6
If she follows 12 hours the nappy should last…. Does she only use deodorant every other day because that lasts 48 hours 😉🙊

• Haha
So i can't remember her routine but they go down round 7pm they definitely are not up before 8am that's over 12hrs in one nappy by anyone's counting. Can anyone remember her routine

Their bums must be red raw, they'll be the toddlers you see with nappies at the knees cause she CBA. She'll start giving tips on cleaning nappy rash yet. You wait till they've got teething poos Lisa. You'll wanna change them at 4am else they'll have shite in their eyes.
She’ll be off blaming pampers soon and asking for nappy cream recommendations by Easter

So i can't remember her routine but they go down round 7pm they definitely are not up before 8am that's over 12hrs in one nappy by anyone's counting. Can anyone remember her routine
Well she has spoken about it enough 🤣 bed at 7 or half 6 if they comply. They wake around 6am I think.

I'm another one shocked by her laziness re the nappies. And, Lisa, it's 'up to' 12 hours dryness not guaranteed 12 hours. And it doesn't take a genius to realise this will vary. Not changing them overnight when she knows one is soaked is just disgusting behaviour and she can't blame exhaustion on her part either.

The more I learn about Lisa the more I can pretty much guarantee she’s a bit wiffy 🤢 she takes no pride in herself and I’m not judging I’m a messy bun no make up Kinda mum, me or the kids and my children are always clean and presentable. But to leave a child in a soiled nappy like it’s normal. The fucccck

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.