Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! Like is she for real! All dolled up and stopped pumping just in time for Christmas. She s pathetic and doesn’t deserve those beautiful babies. She has really shown her true colors since they’ve been sick!

Reactions: 3
She couldn’t sleep last night with worry but went out today to get her eyelashes done ?!!

Reactions: 11
Omg! Like is she for real! All dolled up and stopped pumping just in time for Christmas. She s pathetic and doesn’t deserve those beautiful babies. She has really shown her true colors since they’ve been sick!
Honestly, they are an inconvenience to her now

Don’t forget ..lashes AND eyebrows

Mammy needs to ask her to cough up more for the running of the house

She buys everything second hand for the girls, which I’ve no problem with - waste not want not, but then has no bother dropping a sweet fortune on herself

Reactions: 6
Okay that’s it now she’s either a spoiled brat or she’s got diagnosed/undiagnosed PND. I’m not comparing the two before anyone eats me.
her behaviour is not normal. The twins thrown on the bed so she can clean out her wardrobe. Who gets their brows and lashes done the day after a baby comes home from hospital, and you didn’t even spend the nightwith said baby.
mid imagine her sister has fallen out with her because of her brat like behavior.
Her last stories she literally acted like the babies were an inconvenience!! Both just thrown on the pillow no interaction not even a playmat. Oh and if anyone is getting rid of a twin carrier keep me in mind I can’t afford my own but I’ll get my lashes hair and brows and nails done.thanks a mill.
done, unfollowing, cannot bare to see those poor little babies treated Like that.we say that poor lisas Mom but maybe her mother is trying to do her best for them because Lisa clearly isn’t. Disgusting excuse of a woman she is. I know that’s strong but I feel strongly about it now.

Reactions: 15
There is something very cold and odd about her behaviour. Maybe her Mother doesn’t have a choice but to step up. Her mother is her co parent.

Reactions: 10
Has she any other top apart from the black “here’s my tits” vest?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m all for self care we are still humans as parents but nails, lashes brows when you’re baby is fresh out of hospital…. That is NOT normal…. She needs to reach out I think she needs to talk to someone

Reactions: 7
She might have her blow dry and her lashes and her brows but honestly haven't come across an uglier C U Next Tuesday.
And I don't mean her looks.
Her soul is repulsive.
How anyone can stay that detached with their sick children is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
That’s just it I’m a single mum my twins have been unwell we were in hospital last weekend and I was snuggling them cuddles, stories the lot anything too make them happier feel safer, know im right there. Im exhausted it’s been a long old battle but no im with my babies where I should be. I don’t think she is ok she needs help/support.

Reactions: 4
Was she cleaning out the wardrobe or looking for something to wear going out? Cos she’s lazy as, can’t see her cleaning a wardrobe randomly & she all ready to go out bar some make up & clothes… couldn’t believe what I was reading here so I had to view her from my hubbys page cos I got blocked 🙄 … guys I’m shook. That’s elder abuse she is abusing her parents

Reactions: 5
My little guy was on life support in icu with rsv xmas 5 years ago. Id 2 other babies at home. There is just no way the day after he was diacharged was i out even to buy a litre of milk...
That is just alien and thats coming from some one who has done the whole rsv, baby hospitslised gig

• Heart
Was she cleaning out the wardrobe or looking for something to wear going out? Cos she’s lazy as, can’t see her cleaning a wardrobe randomly & she all ready to go out bar some make up & clothes… couldn’t believe what I was reading here so I had to view her from my hubbys page cos I got blocked 🙄 … guys I’m shook. That’s elder abuse she is abusing her parents
You can use an anonymous viewer online too
Insta stories online or war against instagrammers

My little guy was on life support in icu with rsv xmas 5 years ago. Id 2 other babies at home. There is just no way the day after he was diacharged was i out even to buy a litre of milk...
That is just alien and thats coming from some one who has done the whole rsv, baby hospitslised gig

My babies have thankfully not been that ill but even with common colds I stay awake watching them and not a notion would I leave them. Everything is delivery or he is sent out for it when they are ill. My youngest is cutting a tooth atm and is attached to me constant, am not leaving and not complaining.

Reactions: 3
Only just catching up! First of all I hope her two babies are ok. Poor things 😢 Second of all...is she for real?? Not being in the hospital with her sick baby because she wanted sleep. She's lazy.. I agree with above poster she's all set for going out and I think she's definitely looking for something to wear. I can't believe she got her lashes done..leaving her poor sick babies. My god the love I would have for those babies..she definitely needs to seek help. She's not coping and it's been clear to see for awhile now.

Just seen her latest stories and I don’t really know what to think. She’s either cold and distant by nature which I find very odd or she’s very much struggling with some type of mental health problem. Found it difficult to watch her stories tonight because I’m not sure which it is, I’m almost afraid for her and those babies. If she’s mentally sound and was able to go and pamper herself with 24 hours of a premature much wanted IVF baby being discharged from hospital then I am speechless

She said she couldn’t finish cleaning her wardrobe clearing as they’re “looking for bottles” as if they’re an inconvenience.
They’re both just out of hospital ffs!!!
Something is very wrong, she’s completely detached from them.

Reactions: 7
It's as clear as day that those babies are an inconvenience to her. "they're looking for bottles now" - she just speaks about them like they are a hassle. She's as lazy as sin and why wouldn't she swan off to get brows and lashes and what not done when Mammy enables her and allows it. She's a fool if you ask me. I don't doubt she adores them and thankfully she does cause their mother is very cold towards them but she needs to step back.

Pre babies I'd say Lisa was the type to sleep in til all hours of the day and lived on Supernoodles unless Mammy had made the bacon and cabbage.

I might add
Go home to sleep.....
I slept on a roll out yoga mat on a floor beside his cot in an isolation room that just fitted his cot. He was 2 weeks old. I had just given birth. My stitches had burst and i had a roaring infection and I never left his side. Not unless my husband was there to let me shower.
I just dont get it.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.