Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get her!!

Her poorly child but no she’s all videos for the gram!
i was recently in hospital with my twins , no photos or video proof tho guys as my priority was my children. Fml

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s STILL at home. I’ll hold my hands up and admit that when our baby was in a couple of months ago her dad insisted on staying one of the nights, because being there again after our NICU stay was really affecting me (and reading here makes me feel awful for it) but I still stayed awake worrying all night and was there in the morning first thing. Why did she miss the doctor coming round?! Surely you’d want to know first hand what was happening?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she’s STILL at home. I’ll hold my hands up and admit that when our baby was in a couple of months ago her dad insisted on staying one of the nights, because being there again after our NICU stay was really affecting me (and reading here makes me feel awful for it) but I still stayed awake worrying all night and was there in the morning first thing. Why did she miss the doctor coming round?! Surely you’d want to know first hand what was happening?
Laziness and it seems she just doesn't care enough.

No, do not feel awful! One of my twins was blue lighted into hospital and her dad went because I just couldn't after spending so many hours stuck in NICU, it killed me mentally.
The thing with Lisa is though, she didn't dedicate her life to being in NICU she needed "days off" and that's how she sees it now they're admitted again. It's selfish

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Im sorry now she's sitting on her ass in the comfort of her own home while her poor mother is in the hospital. She chose to have them "solo" the poor mother could at least been cosy in her own home but naw her needs come first. Mind blown I swear to God 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 10
Sorry now but she actually makes my blood boil. This is not normal behaviour.

I wonder does she have RSV and they won’t let her back in the hospital but she doesn’t want to say?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s still trying to see if she can avoid heading up to the hospital..

I'd say she is like the very old school care assistants. Some of them are so brute and rude. I've seen it with the elderly. Thick country women lugging people out of beds because they aren't arsed to bring in hoists. She fits the stereotype!
Thank god there’s no such thing as a thick city woman, they’re a different species down the country they are begorrah bejaysus.

Reactions: 1
I wonder was there conversations before she decided to try to get pregnant about how much her parents would be involved.
And no sign of the sister recently. The sister who Lisa repeatedly told us is the one who encouraged her to go for it and become a solo mom, and encouraged her not to wait a few years, to do it now! (I know the sister has her own small kids, but all through Lisa's pregnancy and before, those kids were always at the grandparents' house and now not a sign of them.) I wonder was there words, and what does the sister think of it all?

I followed Lisa since she had a few hundred followers. I really enjoyed her page back then, as she seemed sensible and like she had her head well screwed on. The difference in her since then is just shocking. She's cold, lazy and detached. If I was her sibling I'd not be one bit impressed with her behaviour and especially how she's treating her parents. I hope her family are keeping a close eye on her and that things will improve for her, and more importantly, for the babies.

Reactions: 8
And no sign of the sister recently. The sister who Lisa repeatedly told us is the one who encouraged her to go for it and become a solo mom, and encouraged her not to wait a few years, to do it now! (I know the sister has her own small kids, but all through Lisa's pregnancy and before, those kids were always at the grandparents' house and now not a sign of them.) I wonder was there words, and what does the sister think of it all?

I followed Lisa since she had a few hundred followers. I really enjoyed her page back then, as she seemed sensible and like she had her head well screwed on. The difference in her since then is just shocking. She's cold, lazy and detached. If I was her sibling I'd not be one bit impressed with her behaviour and especially how she's treating her parents. I hope her family are keeping a close eye on her and that things will improve for her, and more importantly, for the babies.
💯 Even holding the babies nearly under her arm there's no emotion in her towards them

Reactions: 2

She must feel even a bit resentful of her taking over their parents, her sister couldn’t even ask their parents for help anymore since Lisa hogs all their time

Reactions: 4
Exactly!
She must feel even a bit resentful of her taking over their parents, her sister couldn’t even ask their parents for help anymore since Lisa hogs all their time
Exactly! And the sister has a newborn too. It's like the sister's four kids have taken a backseat and it's all about Lisa's twins now. Pity as Lisa and the grandparents seemed so close to them before. (I'm aware we don't see everything on social media so I really hope were wrong on this!!)

I can't believe she's calling Aida clingy!!! The poor little thing is probably still unwell and she misses her sister! She really makes it seem like an awful thing that the poor thing wants to be comforted 😡

• Sad
She's just a lazy selfish bleep that thought she'd be having two dollies instead of two children.

Once she realized that children actually entail work and putting others first then the novelty wore off.

It's actually disgusting to see.

She makes my blood boil. Has she bothered to get off her arse and go to the hospital? And I’m sorry if you can afford to spend 12K on IVF In a year you can get your own place. Fact that she can sleep when her child is sick enough to be hospitalized shows how little she cares.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what she was like to work with? Anyone on here from the hospital or know anyone that works with her, I’d say she wouldn’t work her way out of a paper bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.