Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My baby had RSV too, was even in the same room as Lisa. Where do I sign up for my free covers and signs please?? 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The signs won’t be much good if you keep heading to the hairdressers, restaurants, pubs, shopping centres, etc.
Would they even be much use? Never really see the twins out with her anyway apart from a walk to aunt peg?

Agree could almost swear she’d those covers and germ signs before the girls were even born, shes always after a handout. She’s one of those that thinks the world owes them a living

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The signs and covers won't help. She made the babies sick.

Every time she is on stories she is rubbing her entire face. She manages to touch her eyes, nose and mouth in one swoop. She has false nails (germ traps) in and out of her mouth all the time. Then she moves on to the babies. We have seen her do this, not wash her hands, touch the teat of the bottle and feed her babies.
So whatever she has or has brought home, even if it doesn't effect her, she is giving them.

That's how they got sick Lisa. Same way they got thrush (not breastfeeding as you previously and inaccurately claimed). Your hygiene practices need to improve. Alot.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
RSV was brought into that house, the twins didn’t catch it out and about. Now, it might not have been Lisa but I doubt the parents are out and about much save for doing the weekly shop etc. we know Lisa has been out and about and that’s only from what we have seen, there could be more outings.

What annoys me is those damn signs and then the pontificating about keeping safe etc etc and she now has two babies in hospital. Maybe she should take her own advice.

Babies get sick, tit happens but for someone who goes on about protecting her ‘tiny’ girls, she’s a funny way of going about it

Reactions: 13
RSV was brought into that house, the twins didn’t catch it out and about. Now, it might not have been Lisa but I doubt the parents are out and about much save for doing the weekly shop etc. we know Lisa has been out and about and that’s only from what we have seen, there could be more outings.

What annoys me is those damn signs and then the pontificating about keeping safe etc etc and she now has two babies in hospital. Maybe she should take her own advice.

Babies get sick, tit happens but for someone who goes on about protecting her ‘tiny’ girls, she’s a funny way of going about it
Agree with all you said, and the way she keeps calling them "preemies" gives me the rage....... WE BLOODY KNOW LISA, STOP PUTTING ON THE POOR MOUTH ALL THE TIME🙄

• Haha
Agree with all you said, and the way she keeps calling them "preemies" gives me the rage....... WE BLOODY KNOW LISA, STOP PUTTING ON THE POOR MOUTH ALL THE TIME🙄
She’ll still refer to them as preemies when they’re 5 🤦🏼‍♀️It’s her selling point

• Haha
I don’t get this preemie lark, most twins are born early because they run out of room in the uterus, I know several friends who have had twins all were born early either by selective Caesarean or naturally and all were told to be organised and ready by 32 weeks, so piss off lisa…

Reactions: 8
She'll be like the girl I know who kept saying 'corrected' when people asked how old her baby was.

The child was 2 weeks early.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A competition. She has just posted a competition and her baby sick in hospital?!?!? The mind boggles 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Can’t get over the competition tit and taking the time to advertise the blanket on a sick baby? Whoever sends her things needs to stop because she’d turn you off using the brands

Reactions: 7
Yes either tags or covers for the car seats which she also already has! But she can’t hide the delightment in her eyes and voice because she’s getting more freebies! I wish she’d stop begging Pinocchio Haynes to notice her!
Desperate to be noticed. It's cringe.

My baby had RSV too, was even in the same room as Lisa. Where do I sign up for my free covers and signs please?? 🙄
You were in the same room at the same time?

Sick of all the posts on don’t go near babies if your sick …… hazel was sent off to a friends house last weekend. She s been out and about everywhere. If anyone is to blame for bringing sickness near those babies is her. Enough with the competitions shout outs and oooo look at all the free things I’ve gotten both your children have been in hospital with a serious virus and all she seems concerned with is her insta. I love a baby pic as much as the next person but not when they’re sick and certainly not when they’re in hospital. Clearly getting her hair done was more important than caring for hazel. Get your priorities straight… you’re damn lucky to have those girls… some of us arent that lucky.

Reactions: 11
Jesus I’m calling all mine so overduers as none of my feckers wanted to come! So now they are grown I have years to make up for! I’m starting a page for freebies for having overdue babies. 😂😂 also that thick cuntry accent! Look at what the captions thought she said 😂😂😂😂 dead 🚑🚑🚑 also sorry now but she looks like the grandmother of those kids.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus I’m calling all mine so overduers as none of my feckers wanted to come! So now they are grown I have years to make up for! I’m starting a page for freebies for having overdue babies. 😂😂 also that thick cuntry accent! Look at what the captions thought she said 😂😂😂😂 dead 🚑🚑🚑 also sorry now but she looks like the grandmother of those kids.
She said really thick hair, sure it's flat to her big head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She s gone very quiet this evening… hope Hazel is ok…. But it’s prob more like she s passed the night shift to someone else and is at home passed out.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.