Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't begrudge her getting help.

I can't tolerate or understand her lazy parenting.
I think its outrageous she is still flagging her solo journey to mom talk when she is not solo at all. She doesn't acknowledge how different her story is to so many other moms single or partnered who don't have their entire family under their roof to help ALL day. She gets out for her blow-dry and says a bar of chocolate and coke is breakfast to try to be relatable but its not. Most of us partnered Mams have partners who leave the house to work all day. It's just us. In my case with irish twins. I'm not able to flit out for a hairdo. My emergency breakfast is dry toast while I chase a toddler away from whatever fresh danger they have found. She is so far removed from the average persons life and constantly trying to portray herself as average with Preemie Twins.

She acts the expert on everything. Gives incorrect and dangerous portrayals of how to care for them and use their equipment.

If you want to rave, get a rave thread but don't come here trying to sensor people who have a valid point.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't begrudge her getting help.

I can't tolerate or understand her lazy parenting.
I think its outrageous she is still flagging her solo journey to mom talk when she is not solo at all. She doesn't acknowledge how different her story is to so many other moms single or partnered who don't have their entire family under their roof to help ALL day. She gets out for her blow-dry and says a bar of chocolate and coke is breakfast to try to be relatable but its not. Most of us partnered Mams have partners who leave the house to work all day. It's just us. In my case with irish twins. I'm not able to flit out for a hairdo. My emergency breakfast is dry toast while I chase a toddler away from whatever fresh danger they have found. She is so far removed from the average persons life and constantly trying to portray herself as average with Preemie Twins.

She acts the expert on everything. Gives incorrect and dangerous portrayals of how to care for them and use their equipment.

If you want to rave, get a rave thread but don't come here trying to sensor people who have a valid point.
Absolutely this. Never seen anyone her begrudge her help but don’t continuously portray yourself as a single mother who is doing it alone with no time even for breakfast when that’s not the truth. Single mother in regards to conceiving the children but more help than the regular couple where one parent works.

Reactions: 6
I don't begrudge anyone help(if not taking the piss) but if you have children expect it to be hard and don't expect your parents to effectively co-parent with you. Most parents will be happy to give a few hrs now and again but they are your responsibility and I don't think she factored that in at all. Plus she didn't do anything solo apart from being inseminated at the clinic.

Reactions: 2
Freudian slip there when she went to say 'She got a few hours after they unclogged her chest' and accidentally said 'I got a few hours'.

Shows who she's really thinking about.

She said the baby "does this thing" and it was one of the main reasons they went to hospital - the baby turning blue. To me it's as if the baby was doing this at home and she eventually brought her to hospital. So had the baby been turning blue and she waltzed off to the hairdressers that morning I wonder 😢

No one gives a damn how much you slept Lisa.

We know you look after yourself first hun. Lisa first every single time.

I do wonder what Mam guilt looks like for her. We all have it. It's funking horrific. I often think I'm the worst in the world when my child doesn't like their dinner or when they fall because I wasn't there to catch them.

Reactions: 4
Freudian slip there when she went to say 'She got a few hours after they unclogged her chest' and accidentally said 'I got a few hours'.

Shows who she's really thinking about.
Is she talking about sleep or that the child was well in general for a few hours? The way she goes on sometimes I don't know what she really means.

Hair is already starting to curl around her forehead.

Sorry ladies I didnt mean to rub people up the wrong way,I just seen all the comments about her having help and struggled to see what was so bad about that,I can’t follow her she sends me into a slumber shes so boring and the teeth pickin/sucking and rubbin her mush knocks me sick! I just dip in & out to have a nosey🙈 I defo dont need the rave thread 🤢 No offence was meant

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry ladies I didnt mean to rub people up the wrong way,I just seen all the comments about her having help and struggled to see what was so bad about that,I can’t follow her she sends me into a slumber shes so boring and the teeth pickin/sucking and rubbin her mush knocks me sick! I just dip in & out to have a nosey🙈 I defo dont need the rave thread 🤢 No offence was meant
Sorry if I sounded offended 🙈 just didn't want the wrong end of the stick taken!

You made a valid point and it’s not a bad thing to remind people that help is brilliant, no body is denying that 😅

Why does she need to repeat herself when talking. It makes the stories turn into pure drivel. She is fully reassured going out and about now that she has a sign for the pram. It'll take more than a sign to stop an airbourne virus. And sur she never went anywhere with them anyway only to her aunt's house.... So she sez lads.

Skipping through stories as she bores me to tears but did she say that someone nominated her for the tags about germs too big or whatever? Did she not show us those tags before the twins were born? Is she taking something she already has?? I haven't listened properly so pardon me if I'm wrong

Reactions: 3
Why does she need to repeat herself when talking. It makes the stories turn into pure drivel. She is fully reassured going out and about now that she has a sign for the pram. It'll take more than a sign to stop an airbourne virus. And sur she never went anywhere with them anyway only to her aunt's house.... So she sez lads.
She was going out and about to restaurants etc, she could have easily brought something home. She's a full grown woman, she can fight stuff off.

They can't.

Why is saying Instagram has more good then bad by mentioning Twins and me??

• Haha
Skipping through stories as she bores me to tears but did she say that someone nominated her for the tags about germs too big or whatever? Did she not show us those tags before the twins were born? Is she taking something she already has?? I haven't listened properly so pardon me if I'm wrong
Yes either tags or covers for the car seats which she also already has! But she can’t hide the delightment in her eyes and voice because she’s getting more freebies! I wish she’d stop begging Pinocchio Haynes to notice her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get the positive comments - mothers should accept all the help. But you would never know this one has another small baby at home, she’s able to spilt herself, after a day of pampering yest, because her parents who have to be in their 60/70s are parenting with her. that’s a bit different to help. I only have one child, but if I was in hosp with them I would have housework, real work and life admin to worry about. She has a whole other person, a newborn at home and yet she’s calm as can be. I know she has to be up there but not everyone - even kids with 2 parents at home, have that level of comfort or support

Why is saying Instagram has more good then bad by mentioning Twins and me??
Because this morning St.Joolie of the single mams *who do it all on their own with absolutely no help* only went saved Christmas for some poor crator up the country by collecting a toy from Smyth's and posting it up to her.

Really shows the type of parent/person Lisa is trying to be now the fact she's trying to crawl up Julie's ass..🤢

• Sick
Because this morning St.Joolie of the single mams *who do it all on their own with absolutely no help* only went saved Christmas for some poor crator up the country by collecting a toy from Smyth's and posting it up to her.

Really shows the type of parent/person Lisa is trying to be now the fact she's trying to crawl up Julie's ass..🤢
I have heard it all now, literally.

Reactions: 1
You know the best thing about paying it forward (which Julie wasn’t, I’m sure she was paid) and good deeds is that you don’t publicise them. When someone doesn’t seek glory then you know it was selfless 🧐

Reactions: 16
You know the best thing about paying it forward (which Julie wasn’t, I’m sure she was paid) and good deeds is that you don’t publicise them. When someone doesn’t seek glory then you know it was selfless 🧐
💯 % so true

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.