Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hoping for an anti troll radio interview and magazine article so that she can grow her following and get more freebies

Reactions: 9
Radio silence after posting the nasty message she received.. all for attention! However I don’t think she she sent the message to herself and whoever did is a nasty piece of work!
It was definitely nasty I think all posters here are in agreement. Quite vicious and not necessary. AND the crux of the message got lost because of how it was written

Reactions: 14
It was definitely nasty I think all posters here are in agreement. Quite vicious and not necessary. AND the crux of the message got lost because of how it was written
I hate when tattlers do that, it lets the rest of us down! There’s always one! We know that the odd nasty one on here doesn’t reflect the rest of us but the instafloggers take the one nasty person and tar us all with the one stick

Reactions: 7
Yeah I think it's fair to have criticisms, but there comes a point where you're just being unnecessarily cruel to a new mammy. Say what you want, she went through hell to have the girls.

Reactions: 5
True. No one should send a DM like that. Fair enough a little constructive criticism if there is something that she is doing that could potentially be unsafe etc but being nasty is not cool.

Reactions: 4
True. No one should send a DM like that. Fair enough a little constructive criticism if there is something that she is doing that could potentially be unsafe etc but being nasty is not cool.
Yep.

She was sent constructive criticism too though and decided to only focus on the one nasty message whatever the source.

She is still blatantly ignoring advice that would keep her babies safe. It's all out of ignorance and ego. I've said it before but Lisa is all Mother knows best and will be until a baby gets hurt.

Reactions: 3
Anyone going out of their way to be nasty to a new single mother (yes, I know she has help too) who has a history of mental health issues or depression or whatever it was she discussed previously needs to take a long hard look at themselves. Yes there are valid points that could be made but whoever sent that message deserved to have their name shown by her. Those babies depend on her and if her mental health suffers what will that mean for those innocent babies. Personally wouldn’t have that on my conscience for the sake of a sly dig at her.

Reactions: 19
Yep.

She was sent constructive criticism too though and decided to only focus on the one nasty message whatever the source.

She is still blatantly ignoring advice that would keep her babies safe. It's all out of ignorance and ego. I've said it before but Lisa is all Mother knows best and will be until a baby gets hurt.
I don’t think anyone will ever get through to her that way. Because she has two she thinks she has more authority than others

Reactions: 4
I don’t think anyone will ever get through to her that way. Because she has two she thinks she has more authority than others
The more babies you have the more clueless you become 🤣 I've irish twins... at this point I know that there's alot I don't know and I've had an under one for two years straight!

Reactions: 2
This is what irritates me most about her. She has been a mum 5 minutes. She carries on like she has all the answers and she wants to be seen as an expert. I have 6 kids, have worked with newborns for 20 years and I still dont know everything.
If she could graciously accept sound advice and constructive criticism she would be far more likeable.

Reactions: 15
No more word on the sleep.
She’s either conscious of the talk of it on this thread orrrr their sleep has gone to shite and she’s afraid to be honest about it cause everyone thought she had it cracked

Reactions: 3
Put away some of the things she does that are unsafe, I'd actually find her so relatable as a new twin mum if she showed the grim reality of having twins. It's a shame she can't show the good bad and the ugly she feels the need to just share a false narrative

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.