Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not a happy bunny at all tonight now. I’d say she cripples under criticism, whether positive or not

No one would do that so I don’t know where she’s getting that (if she sent that to herself). It does sound like a round up of the thread though 🤣 Also who would send a DM like that? Really who would? No one
She made up the account and sent it to herself! Honestly this is a strange recent phenomenon! A few influencers have been caught out doing this!

Reactions: 6
Theres def been comments about her weight here which I don’t agree with. That message if it’s genuine was nasty & unnnecessary. There are nice ways to say things & it’s up to the recipient if they want to take the advice on board or ignore
Ah I may of missed comments about weight

She made up the account and sent it to herself! Honestly this is a strange recent phenomenon! A few influencers have been caught out doing this!
duck sake!!! By doing that you’re acknowledging that there is a problem. Also…childish much?

Reactions: 1
Theres def been comments about her weight here which I don’t agree with. That message if it’s genuine was nasty & unnnecessary. There are nice ways to say things & it’s up to the recipient if they want to take the advice on board or ignore
I think the comments were about her being of the higher end of the scale in bmi for having babies and the risks rather than calling the woman a “fat slob”

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think her weight was mentioned in context of her fertility treatment (decision made by Cork clinic to transfer two embryos) and her general state of health through pregnancy with a high BMI risk factor.

Also was noted she looked like a different person back in 2018 photos and has gained weight.

tit happens. I'm fat. It's a word. It did not need to be said to her.

• Heart
Hello to any lurkers who've been directed here by Lisa! 👋🏻
We are a pleasant bunch, just concerned over some of Lisa's practices, no nasty trolls here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello to any lurkers who've been directed here by Lisa! 👋🏻
We are a pleasant bunch, just concerned over some of Lisa's practices, no nasty trolls here.
Hello lurkers 👋

You may find some useful information here such as
- how to play with your newborns
- how to safe sleep your twins
- how to enjoy your newborns
- safe soother information
- how to get dressed and feel better post partum
- information on GD
- information on maternity benefit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What day do we think she will be on the radio being interviewed about the trolls? Or featured on rsvp/goss.ie insta stories? Taking guesses now! I predict Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think her weight was mentioned in context of her fertility treatment (decision made by Cork clinic to transfer two embryos) and her general state of health through pregnancy with a high BMI risk factor.

Also was noted she looked like a different person back in 2018 photos and has gained weight.

tit happens. I'm fat. It's a word. It did not need to be said to her.
Agreed. No one ever used the words ‘fat’ or ‘slob’ if I recall correctly

Hello lurkers 👋

- information on GD
How not to hoover your tits off with a breast pump.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello lurkers 👋

- information on GD
We’re pretty much an encyclopaedia on maternity benefit. Ask us anything. 1, 2, 3 and go 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Agreed. No one ever used the words ‘fat’ or ‘slob’ if I recall correctly
I have used the word slob.
Guilty as charged.
And I stand by it.
The nightys all day and the lazy feeding pillow are why.
Also that time she tried to say breastfeeding causes thrush
And the inability to leave the house for a walk.

I wont take that one back. But no, fat wasn't said.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.