Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is not taking a maternity leave something to be proud of or something? I actually think women who don’t take mat leave do a disservice for those who fought long and hard for maternity leave rights in this country.
She worked from home if you own a business you don’t always have the luxury of mat leave . My point was only that the girl works hard

Reactions: 1
Do you know what she has for breakfast lunch and tea too🤣🤣🤣

Hi Jane👋
I’m obviously going to stick up for the girl if people think she’s like Lisa . I have never been a fan of Lisa lust, not my cup of tea At all , was just putting up correct info about a girl I do know.

Reactions: 3
Look guyz how much engagement on the LLL thread , more than on her Insta posts. Do you think folk may be waking up guyz? What you think guyz ? all ye Tattlers are bananas.

I think that Mas Account will lead more people to Tattle , and then they will hopefully start to see and understand the real truth about these fake , greedy Influencers . 🙏 I notice not many posts/stories/ads from LLL today, probably way too busy preparing for the freebie bank holiday Hotel break , smiling now Chris? .. Influencers been exposed, people finding out the real truth and having discussions on it or alerting other followers is not Trolling or bullying, we know it won’t be long before the tantrums and whinging start , but bet your bottom dollar guyz it won’t be until after the freebie break and downed the freebie whisky sour cocktails 🍸

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Look guyz how much engagement on the LLL thread , more than on her Insta posts. Do you think folk may be waking up guyz? What you think guyz ? all ye Tattlers are bananas.

I think that Mas Account will lead more people to Tattle , and then they will hopefully start to see and understand the real truth about these fake , greedy Influencers . 🙏 I notice not many posts/stories/ads from LLL today, probably way too busy preparing for the freebie bank holiday Hotel break , smiling now Chris? .. Influencers been exposed, people finding out the real truth and having discussions on it or alerting other followers is not Trolling or bullying, we know it won’t be long before the tantrums and whinging start , but bet your bottom dollar guyz it won’t be until after the freebie break and downed the freebie whisky sour cocktails 🍸
I think the whole Eeeeeeeeeefaaaaaa debacle sent a lot more people to Tattle than before. And a lot of people have stayed on here. Hopefully more will come along and browse......I have to say it’s very illuminating👍🏻

Had anyone emailed the savoy hotel ?
I did, got a vague message back about how much they have supported front line workers and how they are offering a discount to front line workers, never addressed the whole influencers getting freebies issue, it wouldn't encourage you to support businesses that are handing out freebies to influencers while the rest of us spend our hard earned cash

Reactions: 9
Out of couriusty checked how much the Savoy is for Friday and Sat night for 3 adults with breakfast....€629!!and I’m sure she won’t be paying for food or drink there either!!

Reactions: 6
I did, got a vague message back about how much they have supported front line workers and how they are offering a discount to front line workers, never addressed the whole influencers getting freebies issue, it wouldn't encourage you to support businesses that are handing out freebies to influencers while the rest of us spend our hard earned cash
I checked to and their rate for essential workers isn’t available on a Friday and Saturday night never mind the weekend. Let’s boycott them

Reactions: 10
I checked to and their rate for essential workers isn’t available on a Friday and Saturday night never mind the weekend. Let’s boycott them
Come on ladies, the more people that complain to these businesses the sooner they'll realise that throwing the freebies at influencers is no longer working

Out of couriusty checked how much the Savoy is for Friday and Sat night for 3 adults with breakfast....€629!!and I’m sure she won’t be paying for food or drink there either!!
She said they were booked in for dinner too. You know them - leave the wallets at home🤪

I will email them later , her bragging ‘looks like they are rolling out the red carpet for us guyz’ who the actual **** does she think she is. Her and him walking around like celebs , as my grannie would say ‘look at the hungry heads on them’ I actually can’t bear to look at either of them anymore they make me want to 🤮I see more free flowers for the mother from Bouquetbox ,emailing them as well , stating why not send to a hard working nurse, frontline worker ? another one on my never buy from list. Oh lord *asus more Galway races photos is she running out of things to post ... she truly worships herself and does not give a dam how people feel about her, in her mind she has made it anyway , will never be short ever have to struggle .

I will email them later , her bragging ‘looks like they are rolling out the red carpet for us guyz’ who the actual **** does she think she is. Her and him walking around like celebs , as my grannie would say ‘look at the hungry heads on them’ I actually can’t bear to look at either of them anymore they make me want to 🤮I see more free flowers for the mother from Bouquetbox ,emailing them as well , stating why not send to a hard working nurse, frontline worker ? another one on my never buy from list. Oh lord *asus more Galway races photos is she running out of things to post ... she truly worships herself and does not give a dam how people feel about her, in her mind she has made it anyway , will never be short ever have to struggle .
I saw on the mas page that she does not follow the flower company who sent those to her
Boycotting them

Reactions: 1
She said they were booked in for dinner too. You know them - leave the wallets at home🤪
And both admit to loving their food , He is a wannabe chef , she acts the little dim girl in can’t cook Ladz’ ‘so will stuff their greedy faces and down them free cocktails 🍸 have the best rooms no doubt. Wonder if they tip any of the staff? meanies . Bet staff on high alert to be there for their every need ! 😡🤬😡

I actually know Jane, She set up a company with Lisa mcg & linda from bellamainta. Lisa left the company before or at the very beginning of covid. I don't know Linda, but I do know Jane, and she has never even taking a maternity leave , that girl works day & night and from the way she speaks about Linda from Bellamainta ( not linda blanch lady) she didn't take a maternity either and seams to be working all the time from following her on insta… Yes I'm a staker. She didn't say why Lisa left the company, said she didn't wanna talk about it, but if you look at Lisa's insta, Jane hasn't liked a post in months, so must not have been good. Neither Linda ( bellamainta) or Jane own any companies with lisa, it was just this LLJ which lisa no longer owes.
They’re all still active directors - last update recently was end of May.

Well done to this page - check their story today. How can we help them grow . Imagine she doesn’t even follow bouquet box !!!!!!!! bleeping thief. And her 100 shares in 2 companies for €100k a piece !
It is just rude and greed with this one

Like some of you found this site over the Aoibha devlin story, l too was a follower of LLL but unfollowed her and a lot more after reading the threads on here. I was like the rest buying products through her swipe up Links and gave them my email address so I can be emailed on specials they have. Well I’ve just unsubscribed from their emailing lists, all companies/ brands that have her as a BA. I’ve also emailed some of those companies with the following msg, hopefully more people will do the same...

“To whom it may concern,
Can you please delete all my information that you have on your records about me, my email and postal address. I can not support any brands/buisnesses that has Lisa McGowan as a brand ambassador. If you go on Tattle Life you will read and see quite clearly the greed this woman portrays to her followers. My eyes have been opened by what I read about her. She is a Director of 2 businesses and preaching to her followers how she can't afford things. She is a parasite and as I said any company/brand that deals with her will never get my buisness. I was one of her followers but have deleted her from my social media accounts and will never support businesses that interact with Lisa.“

Reactions: 17
Well done to this page - check their story today. How can we help them grow . Imagine she doesn’t even follow bouquet box !!!!!!!! bleeping thief. And her 100 shares in 2 companies for €100k a piece !
utter disgrace, why are they bothering to send her flowers? Plenty of more deserving causes We all know the Mammy has them. The whole family and the hungry fella benefit from all the freebies! have no qualms about accepting them, wonder what his family think of him been with her? She hardly mentions them apart from when she was going to ask his brother to pick up a LV bag in France or somewhere for her. He must not have because she got it online after ( bet the bag is paraded around that hotel ) also remember when he went to visit his family in Scotland then by that evening she decided to follow him it was not planned , what’s the betting she was worried about him meeting up with an ex . ‘Chris‘s mother thinks I am mad guyz‘ was something she quoted , never a word since . All this info she posted for all to see , whole life posted on Instagram , the house , the garden, the office, everything so don’t whinge when folk give their honest opinion on the Constant bragging and begging! Saying you can’t afford a kitchen or even a work top!! Do you think all followers are believing that auld tripe!! It’s begging plain and simple , what’s different from some poor unfortunate beggar on the street looking for the price of a cup of tea! The street beggar begs out of need, Insta fluencers beg out of pure greed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.