Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely rattled when she’s a bit quieter she will let on now she’s worried about the mole on her leg again to drum up the sympathy
Totally agree. She knows she can’t come on about it, as it will direct people over here. Also, anyone else at work and not able to work because you’re obsessed with this thread this morning???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally agree. She knows she can’t come on about it, as it will direct people over here. Also, anyone else at work and not able to work because you’re obsessed with this thread this morning???

Absolutely back in salon today and every chance I get I’m nosing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oohhhhh she’s watching alright, but she’s keeping a cool head. She’s on the hard sell. She’s some balls.

Reactions: 2
Usually if anyone half hints at something remotely negative in a message she is on crying and talking to dad and reinforcing how great she is . Isn’t it interesting how last nights message hasn’t upset her at all. She’s so hard nosed. It annoyed her alright but she won’t let on there is an issue , if she mentioned this site, she knows she’d easily lose followers and stir up more conversation.
Interesting how more mild messages invoke a rant and a cry, but a very well thought out thorough message which we know she read, gets no reaction.
something needs to be posted to alert her followers to the content and n this page.
I know someone else said would be better not to, but I think If her followers were shown the hypocrisy, they’d start to unfollow. You’ll always have the sheep who do what they’re told, but plenty of women do have a brain and think for themselves and if they saw the 2 sides, they’d vote with their feet

Talking about spf this morning. She’s deffo reading here🤣🤣
She got a ful box of that brand the other day. And only now mentioning 1 product from the range. Not exactly the cheapest either. Was using the products as part of skin prep for my wedding

Reactions: 1
Usually if anyone half hints at something remotely negative in a message she is on crying and talking to dad and reinforcing how great she is . Isn’t it interesting how last nights message hasn’t upset her at all. She’s so hard nosed. It annoyed her alright but she won’t let on there is an issue , if she mentioned this site, she knows she’d easily lose followers and stir up more conversation.
Interesting how more mild messages invoke a rant and a cry, but a very well thought out thorough message which we know she read, gets no reaction.
something needs to be posted to alert her followers to the content and n this page.
I know someone else said would be better not to, but I think If her followers were shown the hypocrisy, they’d start to unfollow. You’ll always have the sheep who do what they’re told, but plenty of women do have a brain and think for themselves and if they saw the 2 sides, they’d vote with their feet
Totally agree. She’s a chancer pretending to be this lovely country girl. Ohhh how the veil is slipping to little LLL and her LLJ crew

Had a nosey- I actually can't believe that she said a hotel wanted to offer a discount and I wanted to make sure it was a good hotel, so I'm off for a mini break to check it out, with my partner and son, you'll get the code following that if it's up to scratch.
Wft- imagine any other blogger posting that! They be hauled over the coals! She would have generated a lot more publicity/engagement I'd she had a giveaway or did a front line worker giveaway, or a carer. Although I'm almost wary of posting suggestions in case she takes them on board.
I'm not surprised that she has two companies..she could easily stop the pretence of working for dad but it's one of the few relatable things she has, "working". She wont draw attention to her status, or relationships with her brand ambassadorships that she only has cos the loves the products lads.
Lots of people asking about the shoes....🙄.
Although she never thanks anyone for their comments.
Does she seriously workout twice a day, plus a walk?? Maybe all the boring days roll into one, but there seems to be a class in the morning and then again in the evening?

Reactions: 3
Had a nosey- I actually can't believe that she said a hotel wanted to offer a discount and I wanted to make sure it was a good hotel, so I'm off for a mini break to check it out, with my partner and son, you'll get the code following that if it's up to scratch.
Wft- imagine any other blogger posting that! They be hauled over the coals! She would have generated a lot more publicity/engagement I'd she had a giveaway or did a front line worker giveaway, or a carer. Although I'm almost wary of posting suggestions in case she takes them on board.
I'm not surprised that she has two companies..she could easily stop the pretence of working for dad but it's one of the few relatable things she has, "working". She wont draw attention to her status, or relationships with her brand ambassadorships that she only has cos the loves the products lads.
Lots of people asking about the shoes....🙄.
Although she never thanks anyone for their comments.
Does she seriously workout twice a day, plus a walk?? Maybe all the boring days roll into one, but there seems to be a class in the morning and then again in the evening?
She doesn't "work" with her father , she prob goes in for an hr to cover him , anytime I've past the shop shes never there . The shop is surrounded by other shops she never promotes , remember local jewelers sent her a gift once a remembrance necklace , she actually came on to apologise to jewelers days later as she hadn't the manners to even look at it , that's a business a few doors up . Any restaurant mentioned is only mentioned once it's a freebie. Honestly locally shes not liked serious resting witch face or is simply a witch I think it's the latter . I liked her up until the whole bullying episode, someone remarked on her dress and that was it tears n tantrums .

What was this all about last night ? just seen it now. was it to check who is watching her stories and possibly figure out who is a Tattler ? not 100% sure how these Insata stories work ? Influencers all seem to use them now, so comments can’t be viewed By followers unlike the grid posts . Jeeze the auld eye bags are pretty bad in these screenshots

Attachments

Mas on a mission on insta has a page look it up they're calling her out! Quoting from this thread also so u can be sure she knows all about it. 🙄

• Wow
I worked in a business supporting front line staff all through lockdown, I cocooned my parents, lets not mention home schooling. I wouldn't consider myself front line staff but believe me I'm absolutely burnt out. Our summer holiday away is a covid casulty and we've left it too late to find and Irish holiday as availability is shocking but she gets a freebie. Absolutely nurses, doctors, porters someone way more deserving then an instagram wh~re. I'm very tempted to message the hotel and let my feelings be known.
I think we should all message the hotel !!!!👍

Mas on a mission on insta has a page look it up they're calling her out! Quoting from this thread also so u can be sure she knows all about it. 🙄
That page is just screenshots from threads on here. It’s kind of lazy.

We should
Can someone draft and email that encompasses the outrage and if we all send the same message they will have to listen
Let them know we will boycott any business that gives these extravagant breaks to people who clearly don’t deserve them

She is possibly one of the most manipulative sly calculating people I've ever witnessed. Lads yee know i can't cook, lads im not very tech savy, lads maybe im just old fashioned about manners, the lovely lisa act, the ditzy do gooding im just sharing the things i love act, lads i asked dad for advice. How has she fooled so many women??
💯 Lots of very easily influenced sheeple out there!! She’s truly awful 🙄

Two nights there for them all. They’ll prob get put in a suite. Which actually doesn’t help to show the rooms to people at all as most people won’t be staying in a suite. I would have thought that The Savoy was well enough known to not have to resort to this sort of stuff. I sometimes stay there, think I’ll go elsewhere in Limerick in future.

Reactions: 6
She will be fuming 😤 what will daddy say

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hope the call out page pick this up, if the get out yo comment boxes, I'm messaging .... mas_on_a_mission page on Insta mentioned her a few days ago!!!!! They haven't that many followed yet, well when I looked a few dad's ago it was just over 1K followers I think

That page is just screenshots from threads on here. It’s kind of lazy.
Yes but exactly what we need !!! 😊😊😊😊

Hope the call out page pick this up, if the get out yo comment boxes, I'm messaging .... mas_on_a_mission page on Insta mentioned her a few days ago!!!!! They haven't that many followed yet, well when I looked a few dad's ago it was just over 1K followers I think
Pity Bloggers Unveiled knew her🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.