Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why?? Who in name of god posts a pic of themselves sweating ?
She actually turns my stomach she’s so false and greedy. She’s the fakest of them all. How the hell more people haven’t coped on to her it is worrying. She’ll never sell a show in Tullamore as my cousin lives there and says she’s detested and has absolutely no friends. Chris seems to be no fool as he has his own apartment in Tullamore. God help us if he does a runner 🏃‍♂️
Cant see that fella doing a runner just yet, look at the perks that he enjoys, free upgraded cruises , free holiday breaks, all the freebie wines, food etc that she gets, the meals and cocktails that he tucks into. Never has to put his hand in his pocket except for his shopping trips to Brown Thomas for his Boss clothing . A typical freeloader, I think he looks very miserable. No commitment there, has his own place , never see him buying her gifts , doubt he paid for the two LV bags . I could be be wrong but I am sure she would do what she does best Brag , ‘look what Chris got me’ you never see flowers from him , she gets them free anyway then gives them away to Mam .. Am sure she mentioned once that Offaly is not his favourite Irish County.

Reactions: 3
What was this all about last night ? just seen it now. was it to check who is watching her stories and possibly figure out who is a Tattler ? not 100% sure how these Insata stories work ? Influencers all seem to use them now, so comments can’t be viewed By followers unlike the grid posts . Jeeze the auld eye bags are pretty bad in these screenshots
Saw on another thread if a poster here puts up a link to an Instagram - DONT tap on the link - they can trace it then - it's a trap !!!! Apparently ?

Reactions: 1
We should
Can someone draft and email that encompasses the outrage and if we all send the same message they will have to listen
Let them know we will boycott any business that gives these extravagant breaks to people who clearly don’t deserve them
Love it

Like, I actually don’t care really if she is doing well for herself and making a go of things and being successful and has 49companies at 1mill a share. It’s the lies and the stupid act that bug me. It’s so disingenuous. Like, if you take Sue Jackson, phenomenally successful, clearly making a lot of money, but she owns it. I know some dislike her and she hasn’t been an angel in the past either but She doesn’t hide the designer gear, if something is done in the house and she pays for it, she says so, if it’s a gift, she says so. She treats her family really well, she gives money to charity, she does giveaways, she doesn’t have meltdowns if somebody sends her a mean message. She doesn’t pretend to be ‘poor little me’. She doesn’t spend every story selling shite. She’s pretty upfront and black and white about stuff. And I respect her for that. It’s the lack of honesty and pure deceit and greed with LLL that I hate. Be honest and stop duping people FFS. And yeah, I could just unfollow but I hate that she has so many sheeple followers who are sucked in by her, maybe getting into debt because of her. Maybe feeling tit about themselves because of her. It’s not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope the call out page pick this up, if the get out yo comment boxes, I'm messaging .... mas_on_a_mission page on Insta mentioned her a few days ago!!!!! They haven't that many followed yet, well when I looked a few dad's ago it was just over 1K followers I think

Yes but exactly what we need !!! 😊😊😊😊
Any sharing of this scam is good news

Reactions: 4
I remember once years ago she posted a selfie of herself all sweaty after a gym class saying "this is the reality lads, none of your staged exercise photos here, I get really sweaty exercising and why are we afraid of a bit of sweat. Now my doctor tells me I have the resting heart rate of a professional athlete...".
Couldnt even have a non boastful post without having a boast!
I pointed this put to my sheep friend and she wouldn't listen.

Reactions: 3
Symprove must have some mark up or some serious wholesale deal the way all the pharmacies plug it so much.

Reactions: 4
Why?? Who in name of god posts a pic of themselves sweating ?

Cant see that fella doing a runner just yet, look at the perks that he enjoys, free upgraded cruises , free holiday breaks, all the freebie wines, food etc that she gets, the meals and cocktails that he tucks into. Never has to put his hand in his pocket except for his shopping trips to Brown Thomas for his Boss clothing . A typical freeloader, I think he looks very miserable. No commitment there, has his own place , never see him buying her gifts , doubt he paid for the two LV bags . I could be be wrong but I am sure she would do what she does best Brag , ‘look what Chris got me’ you never see flowers from him , she gets them free anyway then gives them away to Mam .. Am sure she mentioned once that Offaly is not his favourite Irish County.
Let him feck off back to Scotland so! After all offaly is his bread and butter. Hes well known to be as tight as her. They both think they're above everyone.

That page is just screenshots from threads on here. It’s kind of lazy.
Maybe some people need to see the quotes from here to see through her?

Reactions: 2
Agreed roisin Ive no problem with someone working hard, making a lot of money, designer gear, nice house once its earned . Not all got on the begger mitchel with no respect for the people who made them successful

Reactions: 5
Oh she is some piece of work
I actually know Jane, She set up a company with Lisa mcg & linda from bellamainta. Lisa left the company before or at the very beginning of covid. I don't know Linda, but I do know Jane, and she has never even taking a maternity leave , that girl works day & night and from the way she speaks about Linda from Bellamainta ( not linda blanch lady) she didn't take a maternity either and seams to be working all the time from following her on insta… Yes I'm a staker. She didn't say why Lisa left the company, said she didn't wanna talk about it, but if you look at Lisa's insta, Jane hasn't liked a post in months, so must not have been good. Neither Linda ( bellamainta) or Jane own any companies with lisa, it was just this LLJ which lisa no longer owes.

Mas on a mission on insta has a page look it up they're calling her out! Quoting from this thread also so u can be sure she knows all about it. 🙄
Just checked the page out ‘wow’ lets hope it gets loads of followers and more of the LLL followers see for themselves how this woman has lied to us, her connection and I involvement with the companies she promotes . It’s about time some of these influencers were called out! If we click on swipe ups they install cookies on our devices for 30 days so the can earn money from our online purchases regardless of where we buy them from! Invasion of our privacy, we are not giving the option to decline cookies , so many don’t know this is happening . Also it’s been claimed Influencers can buy followers , that a lot are fake accounts follow them. Instagram you really need to sort this whole Influencer thing out!! it is out of control! Lisa Lit’s have you got no shame? your constant bragging is so ugly especially in these times , can’t you see this? we know you live in your pampered self obsessed, self entitled little world. Can you not see how it looks to the public the way you just bagged this free hotel break for yourself the fella and your son! Could you not donate to a more deserving person , a frontline worker, someone who has lost their job? You and the Chris fella earn enough to pay for your own. can you not see how greedy you, Chris and some of your family come across . that begging for presents for your father , then the big box of wine which he happily accepted even though he can well afford to buy his own? Could have raised a few bob for a local charity by donating! Your constant bragging is so ugly , Showing your dressing room with thousands of pounds worth of beauty products , the free house make overs, the LV bags, free holidays, hotels, Don’t you feel bad posting constant pics of your free meals and cocktails knowing a lot can barely afford to feed their families? . you are very rude, will not answer a followers messages, not unless it’s one from an adoring fan then you post it. You get it irritated by followers who message you about products YOU promote , leave abrupt posts telling them to message the company direct! You are selling it, earning from sales of it!! can’t afford a kitchen/worktop , a marble worktop no less!! Yeah right we believe you 😂 we seen the Directors report !

We should
Can someone draft and email that encompasses the outrage and if we all send the same message they will have to listen
Let them know we will boycott any business that gives these extravagant breaks to people who clearly don’t deserve them
Totally agree , I would write to them , well email is easier for me. I am also boycotting companies and brands that send her free stuff. Gone back to my Boots no 7 . Will not go into Opticans, Chemists that dish out the free stuff to her . How the hell do Mullingar Opticans afford to keep sending her and other Influencers so many free designer glasses ? that cost has to be passed on to the customer? I am sticking to outlet stores or online from now on. Same with that chemist who dish out the Symprove for her and her mother , disgraceful!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I actually know Jane, She set up a company with Lisa mcg & linda from bellamainta. Lisa left the company before or at the very beginning of covid. I don't know Linda, but I do know Jane, and she has never even taking a maternity leave , that girl works day & night and from the way she speaks about Linda from Bellamainta ( not linda blanch lady) she didn't take a maternity either and seams to be working all the time from following her on insta… Yes I'm a staker. She didn't say why Lisa left the company, said she didn't wanna talk about it, but if you look at Lisa's insta, Jane hasn't liked a post in months, so must not have been good. Neither Linda ( bellamainta) or Jane own any companies with lisa, it was just this LLJ which lisa no longer owes.
Is this why Jenny Glo is gone off her website? I noticed this.

Mas on a mission on insta has a page look it up they're calling her out! Quoting from this thread also so u can be sure she knows all about it. 🙄
Has that page got anything to do with the Facebook group of the same name?

Usually if anyone half hints at something remotely negative in a message she is on crying and talking to dad and reinforcing how great she is . Isn’t it interesting how last nights message hasn’t upset her at all. She’s so hard nosed. It annoyed her alright but she won’t let on there is an issue , if she mentioned this site, she knows she’d easily lose followers and stir up more conversation.
Interesting how more mild messages invoke a rant and a cry, but a very well thought out thorough message which we know she read, gets no reaction.
something needs to be posted to alert her followers to the content and n this page.
I know someone else said would be better not to, but I think If her followers were shown the hypocrisy, they’d start to unfollow. You’ll always have the sheep who do what they’re told, but plenty of women do have a brain and think for themselves and if they saw the 2 sides, they’d vote with their feet
I agree, I found this site originally in the back of Aoibhe Devlins breakdown and was genuinely upset when I saw her crying etc... especially as she was pregnant. But reading through the thread on her didn’t see anything that was too upsetting & when I saw she copied another blogger ranting about trolling I saw her for what she is. Her following spiked after that breakdown but when people saw a ‘highlight’ for her breakdown & maybe like me read the thread on here realised what all these floggers are .... self centred, narcissistic, selfish people who think they’re above everyone!
I’d say Lisa knows if she has a similar rant she could risk the same thing happening and the gravy train would be well and truly grounded to a halt !

Is this why Jenny Glo is gone off her website? I noticed this.
Ya Lisa not doing Jenny Glow either, that's all I know. She stopped doing Jenny Glow and lisa left the LLJ company, I don't know which happened first...., the company wasn't even trading yet. Jane was clearly upset so I didn't look for any info. But lads I wouldn't paint the 3 girls with the same brush, Jane is nothing like Lisa, chalk & cheese and as I said I don't know Linda, but I've heard lots of about her, and she seams very down to earth on her inst.

Is not taking a maternity leave something to be proud of or something? I actually think women who don’t take mat leave do a disservice for those who fought long and hard for maternity leave rights in this country.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has that page got anything to do with the Facebook group of the same name?
I'm not sure to tbh, never followed the FB page, wasn't for me - think it must be one of them - saw on another thread, there was a bust up or something - they have a highlight on LLL so 👍

I worked in a business supporting front line staff all through lockdown, I cocooned my parents, lets not mention home schooling. I wouldn't consider myself front line staff but believe me I'm absolutely burnt out. Our summer holiday away is a covid casulty and we've left it too late to find and Irish holiday as availability is shocking but she gets a freebie. Absolutely nurses, doctors, porters someone way more deserving then an instagram wh~re. I'm very tempted to message the hotel and let my feelings be known.
I fully agree... I’m a frontline worker (nurse) at the coal face during the pandemic, it galls me to see her shamelessly & brazenly accepting freebies, she lives in some sort of alternative reality & I have zero respect for her & her ilk! 🤢 she’s fake, a cheapskate & really awful!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.