Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Linda has stayed, Lisa has had cocktails, it’s a 5* hotel but she needs a two night break for 3 to share a discount because it might not be great . Oh do one please
Thats what im saying about her, balls of steal, shes shameless when it comes to getting what she wants.. Making out shes going down to test it out first for the good of her followers. She's such a bluffer and a chancer. Typical solicitor too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Linda has stayed, Lisa has had cocktails, it’s a 5* hotel but she needs a two night break for 3 to share a discount because it might not be great . Oh do one please
It’s actually insulting to her sheep sorry followers! “Lads ye are messaging me telling me it’s 5*” - as if she didn’t know. 😡

Reactions: 5
Linda Blanchfield is the lady in charge of her events and is involved in the hotel industry. I know this as a girl in my offices’ cousin & sister did a couple of her events and dealt with linda. Linda possibly got this freebie for her and this is how they decided she would share it. There are far more deserving people of this weekend away on a bank holiday weekend. What about giving a doctor, nurse, Porter from the Limerick regional Hospital a break away? Or the workers in tescos, Dunne’s or Aldi who all turned up to work during the pandemic to ensure people were able to shop. I am enraged at this. Really pissed off.

Reactions: 11
Linda Blanchfield is the lady in charge of her events and is involved in the hotel industry. I know this as a girl in my offices’ cousin & sister did a couple of her events and dealt with linda. Linda possibly got this freebie for her and this is how they decided she would share it. There are far more deserving people of this weekend away on a bank holiday weekend. What about giving a doctor, nurse, Porter from the Limerick regional Hospital a break away? Or the workers in tescos, Dunne’s or Aldi who all turned up to work during the pandemic to ensure people were able to shop. I am enraged at this. Really pissed off.
I worked in a business supporting front line staff all through lockdown, I cocooned my parents, lets not mention home schooling. I wouldn't consider myself front line staff but believe me I'm absolutely burnt out. Our summer holiday away is a covid casulty and we've left it too late to find and Irish holiday as availability is shocking but she gets a freebie. Absolutely nurses, doctors, porters someone way more deserving then an instagram wh~re. I'm very tempted to message the hotel and let my feelings be known.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So, do we think she’s gonna have a melter after seeing the message lads??? She’s prob on her 20th cup of tea with daddy whilst mammy is inside saying the novena 😇😇😇

• Haha
So, do we think she’s gonna have a melter after seeing the message lads??? She’s prob on her 20th cup of tea with daddy whilst mammy is inside saying the novena 😇😇😇
Or maybe she’s on an frantic zoom call with her 2 other directors “lads our secret is out I’m screwed”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Great work all!
Unrelated but a few years ago I bought a sonic toothbrush made by fairywill on Amazon- it had excellent reviews and was €30.
When I saw all the spotlight brushes being plugged I realised it is identical to my old fairywill. Identical. How people can plug it for 3 times the price is beyond me.

She actually turns my stomach she’s so false and greedy. She’s the fakest of them all. How the hell more people haven’t coped on to her it is worrying. She’ll never sell a show in Tullamore as my cousin lives there and says she’s detested and has absolutely no friends. Chris seems to be no fool as he has his own apartment in Tullamore. God help us if he does a runner 🏃‍♂️

Now that a bit strange good morning story , chats with Oonagh.. wind up maybe??
Also, what’s the deal with Kieran Corrigan? Wasn’t he involved in her shows for a while? Also, is he gay? I have no problem with that. But he dresses up as a woman for skits A LOT.
He is a cat hating melt .. 😂

Reactions: 1
Because she was extremely convincing to begin with!! Or maybe she was actually genuine to begin with? I don’t know!! Anyway, either way, it all went to her head, her ego exploded, and the money turned her arrogant and, dare I say it, fairly obnoxious. Now she think all she has to do as regards content is ad after ad. She doesn’t even do a good job promoting her sponsored products, the straightner thing at the weekend was beyond sloppy. She doesn’t reply to messages, thinks she’s above engaging with her followers. Flashes her big rings, fancy car, expensive bags/coats etc, gets lots of expensive free stuff but never does a giveaway, works out multiple times a week with a PT, has a day job but works when she feels like it as opposed to having to work, has been on lavish holidays that aren’t all that relatable for most, and lives in a show home that she’s clearly had done up for free, when most of us would have to work hard for that. She isn’t a bit relatable, she isn’t a bit humble, she isn’t a bit charitable. And people are fed up of it. The numbers don’t lie. She’d want to come back down to earth fairly lively and realise that she has no flogger job without her followers. I’m delighted that people are waking up.
Is she loosing followers? Can’t remember what that site is called that show follower numbers

30%!!!! Sit back and watch all the sheep order the toothbrushes 🙄. I’d love to know does she get a fixed fee or a percentage of sales.
Laughing here to myself, I signed up to spotlight mailing and yesterday I got an email from spotlight saying 30% off all spotlight products this weekend by entering in a code.... they gave me the code 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Imagine is she started dropping followers??? She deserves to now.

Is she loosing followers? Can’t remember what that site is called that show follower numbers

Laughing here to myself, I signed up to spotlight mailing and yesterday I got an email from spotlight saying 30% off all spotlight products this weekend by entering in a code.... they gave me the code 😂😂😂

Really I’m team boycott spotlight as I’m nearly waiting for my nana josie to have an Ad with them
At this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine is she started dropping followers??? She deserves to now.
Won't happen unfortunately! People love what they think is a bargain and free stuff. Her competition posts still get a lot of shares etc. Its the non competition posts that have a low "fan" interaction.

I notice she is showing the ispy gear this morning after being called out on wearing Nike all the time.

Reactions: 3
I think after this revelation that things will begin to change.

Won't happen unfortunately! People love what they think is a bargain and free stuff. Her competition posts still get a lot of shares etc. Its the non competition posts that have a low "fan" interaction.
I don’t know... I think after people cop onto this things could change.

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely rattled when she’s a bit quieter she will let on now she’s worried about the mole on her leg again to drum up the sympathy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.