Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure yesterday morning she had a dress on that she said was from Pamela Scott from two months ago but sold out now. By midday she had a link up for it from Mcelhinneys so they either both stock the dress or she got the name of the shop wrong. I’m more inclined to think that she got the name of the shop wrong seeing as they were on it so quickly and she seemed little snippy about it. Fairly sloppy getting your two big sponsors mixed up though, I wouldn’t be too impressed if I was them.

Reactions: 3
Sure yesterday morning she had a dress on that she said was from Pamela Scott from two months ago but sold out now. By midday she had a link up for it from Mcelhinneys so they either both stock the dress or she got the name of the shop wrong. I’m more inclined to think that she got the name of the shop wrong seeing as they were on it so quickly and she seemed little snippy about it. Fairly sloppy getting your two big sponsors mixed up though, I wouldn’t be too impressed if I was them.
Either that or mcillhinneys realised they had the same one and got her to post a swipe up for them.

Defo slipped up, she wouldn't be wearing it unless there was a swipe up !!

Imagine All the Lisa clones out there

Either that or mcillhinneys realised they had the same one and got her to post a swipe up for them.
She never said that though and seemed a bit huffy when she was back in her weirdly tidy dressing room doing her mirror thing to show it off! I think she slipped up!

Reactions: 1
She never said that though and seemed a bit huffy when she was back in her weirdly tidy dressing room doing her mirror thing to show it off! I think she slipped up!
She may have slipped up alright. She’s a little rattled lately.

Reactions: 2
Now Tattlers don’t tattling LLL with messages about the free facial .. You have been told!! Wonder if the Beautician got a little tip ???

Maybe greedy grabby, beggy Influencers should take a leaf out of this guys account.. he does not accept gifts or begs. A big shout out to him 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Not great advertising for Alter Ego at all. After getting it free you would think a bit more effort would go into promoting it. No ‘You are too late guyz, It’s sold out Guyz, what ye like’ posts gone up so that says a lot . Will stick to my Sale bargain one from Boots thank you 😊

What’s happening with my Tattle, all my posts joined together but I made them all separately??? even when I comment on other posts .. very strange

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I heard about Tattle and specifically searched to see if there was a thread on LLL and joined because I've never had a space to discuss how much she annoys me!
I have a friend who is one of the adoring minions (which is how I heard of her first) and whenever I saw her facebook or Instagram I never understood the attraction. My friend is totally influenced by her, I'm afraid. She has bought oodles of things recommended by Lisa, even when cheaper alternatives exist. She goes to so many of her nights. I feel like my pal has been almost duped! She won't abide any criticism of Lisa. I remember one day she was all excited as Lisa was saying that she was between two locations for her event and one is very near us and that's the one Lisa picked, when it turns out this hotel is part of a chain which seems to support her.
I was very suspicious of Lisa for a few years. My friend was a single parent and was in awe that Lisa managed to do what she had (work full time, parent, gym and build LLL) and meanwhile my friend found life so tough. Not many lone parents get to work in their same town in their parent's business! Hardly what I would call struggling in the rat race. I hated the pushing of consumption and lifestyle. I commented once that I felt Lisa's exercise regime was completely unsustainable (particularly for a lone parent) and was nearly attacked that it was so necessary for Lisa's mental health. But what lone parent (and she has been doing this for years lads) can wander down to the gym multiple times a week? This act that she has had it tough, "sure it's all little old me" is so disingenuous. I think she got a lot of followers through this act at the start, and then the Ladies Day and the bullying campaign 🙄 built on that.
The lads, what are you like act is so contrived. She is earning a fortune. I remember she went travelling somewhere and stopped off on London where it was freezing and promptly bought a Canada Goose coat. Doesn't do needles, but accepted a prize of HA injections around the eyes. Another time a small Irish jewellery company was completely fucked over by her at a show (they were told they couldn't have a display after all or something). I remember Lisa leaving a PA message on her page and I think they started getting crappy messages from the fans. She moves through favourite brands as long as they pay: Valley of Roses was dropped for Jenny Glow, Dibi Milano for is it Vichy? Any criticism, even justified, is presented as a bullying "opportunity", isn't it terrible, why cant we just be nice, I had to talk to Dad, tears....such manipulation.
My friend always stands by Lisa's amazing charity record which to my disgust I discover is actually donated by the attendees - i thought it might have been a percentage of the profit! But no.
Anyway, I do feel that people like Lisa are deceptive, and dare I say it, even dangerous. She sells a complete lie! Encourages her followers to pay/fund/spend. You too can be like Lisa, who has had a hard life too! Life is hard still because sure it's hard to keep everything going, lads, especially when I'm so honest and ordinary and just like ye lads. Doing everything by myself. Everything.
(She hasn't gotten rid of those eye bags by herself though, wherever they went) .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I heard about Tattle and specifically searched to see if there was a thread on LLL and joined because I've never had a space to discuss how much she annoys me!
I have a friend who is one of the adoring minions (which is how I heard of her first) and whenever I saw her facebook or Instagram I never understood the attraction. My friend is totally influenced by her, I'm afraid. She has bought oodles of things recommended by Lisa, even when cheaper alternatives exist. She goes to so many of her nights. I feel like my pal has been almost duped! She won't abide any criticism of Lisa. I remember one day she was all excited as Lisa was saying that she was between two locations for her event and one is very near us and that's the one Lisa picked, when it turns out this hotel is part of a chain which seems to support her.
I was very suspicious of Lisa for a few years. My friend was a single parent and was in awe that Lisa managed to do what she had (work full time, parent, gym and build LLL) and meanwhile my friend found life so tough. Not many lone parents get to work in their same town in their parent's business! Hardly what I would call struggling in the rat race. I hated the pushing of consumption and lifestyle. I commented once that I felt Lisa's exercise regime was completely unsustainable (particularly for a lone parent) and was nearly attacked that it was so necessary for Lisa's mental health. But what lone parent (and she has been doing this for years lads) can wander down to the gym multiple times a week? This act that she has had it tough, "sure it's all little old me" is so disingenuous. I think she got a lot of followers through this act at the start, and then the Ladies Day and the bullying campaign 🙄 built on that.
The lads, what are you like act is so contrived. She is earning a fortune. I remember she went travelling somewhere and stopped off on London where it was freezing and promptly bought a Canada Goose coat. Doesn't do needles, but accepted a prize of HA injections around the eyes. Another time a small Irish jewellery company was completely fucked over by her at a show (they were told they couldn't have a display after all or something). I remember Lisa leaving a PA message on her page and I think they started getting crappy messages from the fans. She moves through favourite brands as long as they pay: Valley of Roses was dropped for Jenny Glow, Dibi Milano for is it Vichy? Any criticism, even justified, is presented as a bullying "opportunity", isn't it terrible, why cant we just be nice, I had to talk to Dad, tears....such manipulation.
My friend always stands by Lisa's amazing charity record which to my disgust I discover is actually donated by the attendees - i thought it might have been a percentage of the profit! But no.
Anyway, I do feel that people like Lisa are deceptive, and dare I say it, even dangerous. She sells a complete lie! Encourages her followers to pay/fund/spend. You too can be like Lisa, who has had a hard life too! Life is hard still because sure it's hard to keep everything going, lads, especially when I'm so honest and ordinary and just like ye lads. Doing everything by myself. Everything.
(She hasn't gotten rid of those eye bags by herself though, wherever they went) .

Spot on completely spot on!

Reactions: 4
[/
Well put Craggy ... no the red baggy eyes were back yesterday , someone hacked her account so she may have be whinging again. I think one day your friend will wake up to the fake woman. Took me a while, buying 💩 fell for the Bellamianta tan hype. Omg feel as if I am infested by a million fleas when it starts to wear off, and it does not dry like she says, won’t stain a White t-shirt , yeah right! Now if I want anything, I clear all my cookies and buy it elsewhere or find an alternative . The amount of stuff she gets for free and still dropping hints for a kitchen yet can afford Not one but two LV bags which she loves to show off with. People around her with nothing, no jobs no prospects . she does not support the local businesses not unless they are giving her something for free, like free hair, facials, nails then they get one little tag..Any wonder that Chris fella stays around but never wants to be in her stories ,yet seems to enjoy his free perks, food, cruises, hotels . Only time he smiles is when he is off to Brown Thomas for more designer clothing! Like you I found Tattle after Googling her, I had sent her two very polite messages enquiring about a product she had wore, all I got back was automated ‘likes your post’ boy did I cop on to her then! Lately she has been snappy/ rude to followers that message her, they get told ‘don’t message her message the company, then had the cheek to say some that messaged her had no manners , like saying please or thanks, basically kiss her ... Now today that Free wine for the father after her beggy posts yesterday, all his birthday gifts from her were free! He too seems to enjoy the freebies bless him. She has never struggled, family are well off and ex husband supported her, she worked for her father, proper daddy’s girl! ‘Poor little country girl me from little old Tullamore , I am so relatable, just like all you guyz, what we like guyz, we are bananas guyzz . Now run along you stupid guyz use your plastic and put more money in my greedy pockets , that is all she cares about!! ...

Reactions: 5
Touch of the eye bags yesterday again but overall they are looking much better, whatever she had done(and I wish she would let us know and be useful for once🤣🤣)

@Craggy, LLL deffo isn’t a bit relatable, she was when she started out but not anymore. Although I assume the reason she can go to the gym as she pleases is because the son is 18 or something so I guess that makes all of that easier. I just can’t believe the web of people benefiting from her and all the connections between companies etc. It’s crazy. I also think it’s mad how many of her fans really idolise her. It’s weird and I hope they see sense eventually.

Reactions: 4
I have found my people!!
Yes, I hope my friend "wakes" up. She was actually starting to listen to me a few years back and then went to the Live show. She honestly thought that Lisa hugging everyone on the way in was so genuine; she has been reeled right back in and won't hear anything against her.
To be honest if someone was making me loadsa dosh I'd hug and plamás them!

Reactions: 3
She’s is dangerous and passive aggressive. She will be found out though as she’s a control freak. Also, she goes though brands like they are going out of fashion and appears to have made a lot of enemies. She also seems obsessed with her weight too. So, lisa love, who hasn’t had it rough and tough.

Reactions: 6
Next thread title suggestion ‘LLL Too many LV bags lads, what happened to my eyebags’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Next thread title suggestion ‘LLL Too many LV bags lads, what happened to my eyebags’ 🤣🤣🤣
🤣

In the last few days between face cream, cheese boards, wine and a facial the price of freebies I’d say is over €500 ... the only thing she’s bought is 2 scones that she tried to get for free yesterday! Disgusting 😡

🤣

In the last few days between face cream, cheese boards, wine and a facial the price of freebies I’d say is over €500 ... the only thing she’s bought is 2 scones that she tried to get for free yesterday! Disgusting 😡
Do you think she bought the scones?? I doubt it!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.