Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should ask permission , yes definitely all over the place, you just can’t keep up with all these add’s /links she keeps posting lately, from tan, painters, dog groomers, cleaning stuff, oh and the new free Chlobo which arrived today , all aimed at getting folk to spend spend spend, and thing is they will 🙉

Reactions: 2
She should ask permission , yes definitely all over the place, you just can’t keep up with all these add’s /links she keeps posting lately, from tan, painters, dog groomers, cleaning stuff, oh and the new free Chlobo which arrived today , all aimed at getting folk to spend spend spend, and thing is they will 🙉
You will only see what she is paid to show even when she says I’m not being paid for this particular item, if the brand or company is on her website then she is being paid . You will see nothing that isn’t on the website

Reactions: 4
You will only see what she is paid to show even when she says I’m not being paid for this particular item, if the brand or company is on her website then she is being paid . You will see nothing that isn’t on the website
This would appear to be correct. It’s all ads. Every little thing is ads. Her website clicks make her commission on top of her fixed rate with the brands also.

When I think about how long I believed these Influencers were relatable , was one of the idiots who swiped,clicked,purchased. It was not until the rudeness of not answering messages that I copped on! Then i noticed the begging,hinting,bragging especially during a time when folk were in Lock Down , many not earning, loosing jobs etc. But Greedy Influencers made sure they were still ok. The bubble should burst soon, more and more of us are wishing up to their bull 💩 and greed.

Reactions: 6
her “style” is awful!! So old fashioned for someone in their early 40’s .. and I cannot stand the way she talks about herself in the 3rd person all time “Gail ain’t getting old no no no” and the finger pointing to the screen all the time!! Irritates the life out of me!
She is so uninteresting, bless her. I don’t follow her but happened on her skincare story recently. Gail darling, it’s damn all use showing people your ‘new’ skin when you’re still wearing 45inches of foundation🙄

• Haha
like a previous poster said the throwback photos of earlier lll shows why I followed. Its a shadow of its former self. Chlo Bo and mattress protectors. Turgid stuff. I hated the bracelt with rainbow. Looked very childish.

Reactions: 3
like a previous poster said the throwback photos of earlier lll shows why I followed. Its a shadow of its former self. Chlo Bo and mattress protectors. Turgid stuff. I hated the bracelt with rainbow. Looked very childish.
ChloBoring🤣

What happened that she stopped doing all the race stuff, ladies day and that? She used to be mad for all that but doesn’t do any of it now? Is there tea??

Reactions: 1
She felt she was too well known and had too many designers so it wasn't fair on the mere mortals among us

Reactions: 1
She was the talk of the town but in a bad way when she was doing that lady’s day stuff. My cousin is from tullamore. So that’s how I know it all. She used to dress up no matter what. Everyone else would go to the ploughing or the tullamore show in jeans and boots. She’d be done up every single time- her Boyf at the time used laugh at her behind her back. She could never relax or be a normal girl. Used try to lord it over other girls. She’d never relax . So she used to have this posse of older single girls who she used to pull around wit her to the shows. And she used bully them into wearing horrible stuff so she’d look well. It was well known, she used bully one girl in particular . This girl might not have been as pretty maybe as Lisa- but she used out her in the worst hats and basically have her looking like a man in drag, just to look good beside her. She hasn’t spoken to that girl in 4 years even tho they were best friends. She goes to my cousin to get her hair done and she’s very upset, or was v upset. Felt she was used when it suited but dumped when she didn’t fit the profile. She actually told this poor girl ‘ I can’t he seen with other single mothers , I’ll get lumped in with them .’
No wonder the Boyf at the time dumped her. He was a normal nice guy, who just wanted a quiet life. She nagged the heart and sole out of him. That’s why Chris can’t live with her. Anyone who knows her knows she’s a walking witch and no one could live with her. And can someone answer one simple thing- why is she always fake laughing.
‘Jimmy... do you want your tea?’ Laugh, laugh, laugh to the extent she can’t speak or breathe. He says ‘ no thanks, I’ll have it when I’m done ‘. She’s off fake laughing and can’t breathe again. Do o have no sense of humour Cos I don’t collapse laughing offering my painter a cuppa.
And this thing of
‘ I wet myself laughing ‘ at things that are mildly amusing.... the fakeness.
And all this ‘ sure I’m cracked ‘ or ‘ I’m mad’. When you call yourself great craic- you never are. It usually means you’re a witch or the driest thing ever.. and no one likes you

Reactions: 12
Wow. One of the girls in my office’s cousin traded at a couple of shows. One particular show LLL wasn’t happy with the Room. She was going mad. The girl who helps organise the events (her name is Linda) was reading the arse off her to everyone (this is the girl that lisa raves about by the way and I’d say makes a lot of money off the back of Lisa). My work colleagues cousin could only do 2 shows after that as she found them awfully stressful.

She was the talk of the town but in a bad way when she was doing that lady’s day stuff. My cousin is from tullamore. So that’s how I know it all. She used to dress up no matter what. Everyone else would go to the ploughing or the tullamore show in jeans and boots. She’d be done up every single time- her Boyf at the time used laugh at her behind her back. She could never relax or be a normal girl. Used try to lord it over other girls. She’d never relax . So she used to have this posse of older single girls who she used to pull around wit her to the shows. And she used bully them into wearing horrible stuff so she’d look well. It was well known, she used bully one girl in particular . This girl might not have been as pretty maybe as Lisa- but she used out her in the worst hats and basically have her looking like a man in drag, just to look good beside her. She hasn’t spoken to that girl in 4 years even tho they were best friends. She goes to my cousin to get her hair done and she’s very upset, or was v upset. Felt she was used when it suited but dumped when she didn’t fit the profile. She actually told this poor girl ‘ I can’t he seen with other single mothers , I’ll get lumped in with them .’
No wonder the Boyf at the time dumped her. He was a normal nice guy, who just wanted a quiet life. She nagged the heart and sole out of him. That’s why Chris can’t live with her. Anyone who knows her knows she’s a walking witch and no one could live with her. And can someone answer one simple thing- why is she always fake laughing.
‘Jimmy... do you want your tea?’ Laugh, laugh, laugh to the extent she can’t speak or breathe. He says ‘ no thanks, I’ll have it when I’m done ‘. She’s off fake laughing and can’t breathe again. Do o have no sense of humour Cos I don’t collapse laughing offering my painter a cuppa.
And this thing of
‘ I wet myself laughing ‘ at things that are mildly amusing.... the fakeness.
And all this ‘ sure I’m cracked ‘ or ‘ I’m mad’. When you call yourself great craic- you never are. It usually means you’re a witch or the driest thing ever.. and no one likes you
Tea ☕ I like it

The new car never got a shout out so I assume she had to pay for that. Mercedes clearly don’t do Flogger discount; obviously not quite ‘on-brand’ for them. It must have killed her to actually pay for something🤣🤣
She bought the car off the husband of the girl linda who owns bellamianta and chris got a jeep from him...id say there was big discounts given there

She bought the car off the husband of the girl linda who owns bellamianta and chris got a jeep from him...id say there was big discounts given there
Of coarse but as she didn’t get paid to promote it we will see very little of it. Everything we see is sponsored or paid content.

Yeah Linda is northern Irish. So the car is bought from N.I so as per LLL she’s supporting a different economy too with the cars. Sounds about right!

I’m so sick of her showing the wet garden furniture and thinking she’s hilarious. You’re not🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.