Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigRedOne

that green dress.. I remember the try on.. she 'wore' it day after a night away in hotel. so she lied on story or lied on ad...

Missycoco

VIP Member
Hi , just found this site after it was posted on Lisa and other Influencer and bloggers pages . Her name came up in work last night (for once we had a quiet night) girls were chatting about her and this site. So i decided to check her out, I did follow but rarely looked at stories ad the showing off was 🤮 I was brought up and told that greed and bragging were ugly, sinful . The constant posting of them eating food in places that supply it to them free, while many are struggling to feed their families , so inconsiderate , makes her and That Scottish boyfriend out to be very greedy Anyway I screenshot the posts that advertised Tattle on her Instagram and Facebook , Facebook ones have disappeared and Instagram now as she has turned of messaging on the posts that had the adverts . Instagram don’t make it easy to delete posts . Out of all six of us in work everyone of us had gone right off her . Them midis, trainers, denim jackets sick of the sight of them, and sorry them white pants are a big no no! look like cheap market stall ones . Lots more were on there and on the Brands that support these instagram bloggers .
Just looked on posts now , have they been deleted ? hope the comments ref Tattle worked 👍🏼

All this food posts over the last two days, not forgetting the free wine that most Influencers had delivered over the last few days. whats the betting these local places start sending her food hampers, with the best meat of course!! beggie food posts while people starve

I have followed a couple of people only because it’s hard to find this post🙈🙈 im
Not a creeepy stalker lol
I really never knew about following on here, until I had a notification. So I checked the member out. ‘New member, no posts, and only checks this thread out a once or twice per day . Must be something I said lol 😂. Some LLL 🕵️‍♀️s ate so easy to wind up 🤣

Hi , just found this site after it was posted on Lisa and other Influencer and bloggers pages . Her name came up in work last night (for once we had a quiet night) girls were chatting about her and this site. So i decided to check her out, I did follow but rarely looked at stories ad the showing off was 🤮 I was brought up and told that greed and bragging were ugly, sinful . The constant posting of them eating food in places that supply it to them free, while many are struggling to feed their families , so inconsiderate , makes her and That Scottish boyfriend out to be very greedy Anyway I screenshot the posts that advertised Tattle on her Instagram and Facebook , Facebook ones have disappeared and Instagram now as she has turned of messaging on the posts that had the adverts . Instagram don’t make it easy to delete posts . Out of all six of us in work everyone of us had gone right off her . Them midis, trainers, denim jackets sick of the sight of them, and sorry them white pants are a big no no! look like cheap market stall ones . Lots more were on there and on the Brands that support these instagram bloggers .
No not deleted , I just found some now, was looking in the wrong place . Surely loads of followers will have popped to Tattle by now for a nosey now on the site?? That’s how I got here been nosey lol😂

Attachments

Last edited:

Smurfett 23

Her very first show was in Nov 2017 then she had shows in
Jan 2018
Feb 2018
April 2018
May 2018
View attachment 205582
Gurlz buy 4 from me for 19.95 or buy 4 direct from Galway Crystal for 13.95

View attachment 205585

OMG😳😳😳
100% mark up by Mcelhinneys .... what a disgrace... She is a very sick individual, with no respect for any of her followers. The same followers that are In essence paying her Extra wages by buying all the crap she flogs online.
I am the same age as her but wouldn’t dress like her. Does she really believe in the hype that is Lisa Lust Lists?.
The country girl act but really a sharp hard nut underneath it all.
She reminds me of my great Gran aunt (never married) but always wore those flowery flowing dresses...🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:

Fra

Definitely agree girls shes shook and her tone of voice was so quiet this morning! Theres something bothering her...wonder what!

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
You can only change to Southern plates if you’ve owned the car for a certain amount of time and have proof that you’re moving back here permanently(and they look for proof). It would be really tricky to do.

I can’t believe that she can’t say her own prayers for her followers & putting that pressure on her mum why would you do that? Il tell you why? Because Chrusty Chris is not the same religion! And she says we are bananas? Chris tally ho back to Scotland bye bye 👋
What religion is he?

That’s why my handle is ShesOffalyQVC, thank me later 😂xx

Missycoco

VIP Member
On the subject of driving, if their two vehicles were bought in Northern Ireland, ( albeit through Linda’s husband who gave them a deal they couldn’t refuse! ) a vehicle bearing NI plates has to be duty paid into Southern Ireland which can cost an absolute fortune, to have it put onto Southern plates. Wonder how they got around that?? 🤔
[/QUOTE
Daddy been the boss of Insurance company will know all about that, he will have advised . Wrong if there are loopholes that Jow blogs is not aware of ?

Clarision

You know you’re in trouble when you have made Boards.ie 🤣🤣🤣
Totally! It's always a sign your star is on the wane. There will be a board meeting yet for damage control😅

Craggy

Yeah good point there, strange that she had the bag slap bang in the middle of her outfit show off :rolleyes:o_O

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Any legal people here? Anyone who would Explain what standing she would have legally? As this was a woman who just a few months ago called out a comment on a page and tagged them. She’s not saying anything about this?
It’s not in her interest to draw attention to this site.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Can’t believe her response to the message from a nurse about a child (I think) dying from Covid. She’s so cold, only interested if she can make some money from it. I actually thought she couldn’t get any worse😡
What was the response?

Missycoco

VIP Member
I regret to inform you that wish.com sells an identical tooth brush with identical features, buttons, replacement heads, charger, travel pack, stand as the spotlight one only this one will cost you €6. Not €150 or whatever. You wonder why they’ve every influencer flogging it ? They’re fucking making so much profit on it.
Rachel calls the Sonic an Irish brand , wonder where all the parts are made? What a rip off though

Missycoco

VIP Member
I never really knew about Depot.just checking out now.. might give a go myself, got boxes of old stock I need to sell. Hope it’s better than ebay scammers . I she still selling on there ?