Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet ***** I would all over the place. It would take some stomach to devour that first thing in the morning .. her andOonagh can shove that where the sun dot shine . Look at the price of it?? Now strangely someone mentioned about her and this equally greedy Oonagh yesterday on here , how she had not advertised for a few days, hey presto they appear again today .. oh yes watching here like a hawk both of them, bet one is my follower . Hi girls

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice the way she tagged Oooooonagh from Meagher’s to make sure we knew they are still involved . I am so mad with her for deceiving me and us for so long. She’s putting a good face on it though.

Reactions: 2
So she gets all her ADVISE from Oonagh. Maybe Oonagh could give her ADVICE on how to spell too

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice the way she tagged Oooooonagh from Meagher’s to make sure we knew they are still involved . I am so mad with her for deceiving me and us for so long. She’s putting a good face on it though.
I bet it she does not even drink it, would take the stomach of a horse to devour that never a mention of drinking g water, eating fruit and veg , unhealthy cakes, beverages is all we see, bearing in mind the nature of Oonagh business. Mind you , probably does not get bottled water, fruit veg free YET !

Has the LLL become too much of an expensive burden , notice this one modelling more herself , the KLL won’t mention them for free regardless of the fact of all the designers she has had free from them

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just looked at Mullingar opticians fb page. Always thought it strange that they paid LLL to promote but I noticed a section related pages on it and it is Alter Ego, Brooke & Shoals, adeline Molloy basically all the placed LLL pushes.

Any legal people here? Anyone who would Explain what standing she would have legally? As this was a woman who just a few months ago called out a comment on a page and tagged them. She’s not saying anything about this?

Just looked at Mullingar opticians fb page. Always thought it strange that they paid LLL to promote but I noticed a section related pages on it and it is Alter Ego, Brooke & Shoals, adeline Molloy basically all the placed LLL pushes.
They also send free glasses out to mad KC and his moany wife , others also. Now what I notice these companies all seem connected,the free wine, free glasses, Human , Kind, Bellamenti, Meagers .... LLL , KC, LmcD to name but a few.. like a little circle.. customer are bearing the heavy prices so these influencers get everything free !! Boycott the lot of them!!

There’s something v sneaky and devious in her face isn’t there, around her eyes and mouth.
Not a face you would trust .. followers need to know they are paying for the designer glasses that influencers are sent free from this Opticans.. as they say ‘there is no such thing as a free lunch’ I would not set foot in that place, know most of my village won’t either , I educate all that will listen

Any legal people here? Anyone who would Explain what standing she would have legally? As this was a woman who just a few months ago called out a comment on a page and tagged them. She’s not saying anything about this?
I must have missed that

It’s not in her interest to draw attention to this site.

Lisa will stay very quiet about this site as there is too much damaging information: how she doesn't properly show if something is an ad; lack of transparency about her "lust list", the insane money she's earning, the constant pushing of her codes, links and swipe ups, how she was the director of three companies and two now; how she was until very very recently when it appeared on this thread a director of a company with Linda from Bellamiantia and the lady from Jenny Love; how she has a LOT of linkages with Linda; how many of her list that she plugs endlessly are linked via brand agency or marketing agency; how she sells her much loved midi dresses on depop; the insane money she earns from her shows; the questions, and there are many, regarding the charity donations donated by individuals attending her shows......
Just a few I can think of .

Reactions: 5
Unbelievable that she’s got away with the shady business for so long

Wouldn’t trust her fella either, with his skinny mean looking lips
It’s the long face I see that the bald head really draws attention to it. Looks a miserable up his own but type. Loves his freebies thought . Landed on his feet in Offaly for sure , does not seem to have his feet under the table though , his choice or hers I can’t telly, both canny folk

Madam is very today not one single dress so far , bet they are all on Depot

Last edited:
Did someone not say that when she was called on it, that she claimed her son set it up? Look on her own FB page it shows she see it up; she drove followers to it. It was only last spring of 2019, so she had over 100,000 followers to drive over then.
and by then she was getting tonnes and tonnes of dresses for free then. Gift them? Return to the shop so they may sell them? Not our Lisa. Our Lisa who is earning up to €150,000 per annum on her shows decides to Fleece her followers on the double- first when they swipe up and buy the dress she swears she loves but in reality only wears to take the pic and secondly when she sells the free dress to them.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Well now lads...
Brilliant threads I feel like I’ve just read a novel exposing her, I followed her on Facebook and moved over to Instagram when she got the poison pen letter it was all over Galz at the time I thought the dramatics of it but her following went up by 30,000 over that week she probably sent the letter herself, I also remember her mentioning her eyebrow girl Ramona (supposedly Bloggers Unveiled) and she would say “Sure Ramona’s a lovely girl don’t believe all that business now being said” actually makes sense why she was never called out on BU, Also I could be wrong but I also recalled her saying her DePop was a way for her son to earn a few bob (you would swear she was destitute the way she goes on). I checked out her DePop it’s all the clothes she’s sent for free has she no shame at all it’s disgusting. The ditsy act is well and truly up she’s had a good run. Also I’ve been thinking if the person running Ma’s on a mission instagram page is here what about setting up a hashtag people could use to boycott company’s using shady influencers. Kieran Corrigan is like her little minion you have to wonder is his ditsy camp carry on an act too.

Caught out with lies again. How could anyone trust this woman. Anway am ministers now we will be subjected to seeing hungry head Chris barbecuing yet again, wonder if they paid for the food this time ? seen as she tagged her neighbour

He is another fake, always begging . i rack my brains trying to find ways to expose her and other greedy influencers. All sipping that free wine.. the influencers Circe , all follow, like each other’s posts, comments , KC, LmcD , Meagers, Human Kind, loads of them all scratching each other’s backs at the expense of the unsuspecting followers .. birds of a feather

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.