Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you report to Insta or that other place I can’t remember the name ? I tend to report everything she posts as Spam on Insta but nothing appears to happen.
If you could give me a nice easy step by step how you report her for not declaring gifts or ads I will gladly report the ole hen sick of her bragging grabbing face , the way she gets them sad needy sheep all worked up over Born midis is sickening. The cheapest mass produced China imports you can find. Manchester Warehouses are full of these .
I report on Instagram-click the dots on top right of the story and then select report and false information or spam and click submit! You won’t hear back but she’ll end up getting shadowbanned so her engagement will be down and that’ll hurt her in the pocket!! Hope that helps?! But obviously it’s the more reporting she gets the better!

Reactions: 2
Meowwwwww!!!
She wasn't asked if her rings were DD. Aren't they a product she promotes. The person just wanted her to show some. Maybe the sheep don't understand that she only shows the product when she is getting paid to show it. She doesn't have the stock just lying around the house to show the sheep if they request it Once again letting the sheep know that DD aren't good enough for her to wear herself. When are they going to wake up. She is unbelievably rude. No wonder she had to work for Daddy no one else would employ her with her attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same here, I report a lot as false info then Health , these lying grabbers are not qualified on health issues or skin products, so called health drinks etc, and procedures.
I often see comments that Liz R makes about followers not seeing her posts. Would that be shadow banned ? This old crow seems to heat away with rule breaking . I will keep on reporting her and others to Insta, maybe if enough reports they might do something.
Is it ASA you report the rule breaking to ?
Has anyone else seen a post about Oonagh been nominated for that Women awards (jasus real bad brain fog today cant remember names) am sure I seen something . If correct no mention by this one.
Business Woman of the Year for 'our Oonagh'. I saw it too. She posted it herself on her personal page. You're not cracking up @Missycoco

She wasn't asked if her rings were DD. Aren't they a product she promotes. The person just wanted her to show some. Maybe the sheep don't understand that she only shows the product when she is getting paid to show it. She doesn't have the stock just lying around the house to show the sheep if they request it Once again letting the sheep know that DD aren't good enough for her to wear herself. When are they going to wake up. She is unbelievably rude. No wonder she had to work for Daddy no one else would employ her with her attitude.
I think the poster was asking would you mind showing us 'your DD rings'. Whether they meant the ones on promotion or not Lisa McGowan the fleecya one clearly read that they were implying she wore DD and rudely sniped back. Exposure is mighty.

Reactions: 8
Still didn’t learn how to pronounce ylang ylang, had the two bottles in her hand and said one was bergamot and couldn’t remember what the other one was, it was in her freaking hand.
Has anyone noticed the levels of parcels being delivered has decreased substantially. We were regularly shown the piles in the office and there could be 10 parcels there on a fairly regular basis. Def not getting as many freebies as she had been getting. Very few bouquets arriving, even for her birthday. Has her popularity started to fade and are the brands finally seeing through her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How stupid of that sheep to think she actually wears any of the tit she flogs . Her rings are real diamonds bought for by the sheep who buy the tit she flogs but would never wear . Time to wake up sheep

Reactions: 9
How stupid of that sheep to think she actually wears any of the tit she flogs . Her rings are real diamonds bought for by the sheep who buy the tit she flogs but would never wear . Time to wake up sheep
Her real diamonds are really cheapened but all the junk bracelets she wears. Anyone with any ounce of class would not wear really good diamonds with cheap tat… but because she is a dressed up skank she wouldn’t understand that. She is a vile greedy person. I cannot understand and it pains me to say this, but there really are so many stupid women out there who buy the midi dresses, the sweatshirts, sunglasses etc. who would want to be seen dead in a cheap polyester BORN dress that everyone else will be wearing. The mind boggles. The bracelets are really really common and ugly.

Does the Botox not reach over her eyebrow?
I can’t quite put my finger on it and know it might sound bizarre but I can’t help but wonder has she done something with her nose??!! It looks different, more prominent or maybe I’m loosing it!

Like it’s not as long in second picture posted in may 🤔🤔 maybe it’s growing with all the lies she tells?? 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Most certainly for sure, with a shrone like Barbara Striseland, I can’t spell but one has talent the other has a neck!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do ye think that she read comments here about the born ones arms been more toned and now she's obsessed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.