Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What normal adult says yum scrum ffs.
Also my friend is in UAE she better not be her messaging her.
Screenshot_20220902-191939_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Even the watch she uses for steps lies! There is absolutely no way that 19000 steps would give you 25.5 k yet it appears for Lisa this is the case!
68612884-8351-4F84-81F5-304CEF53D94D.png

My steps today! Can she be honest about anything?!

Reactions: 7
Fitbit can be manipulated the transformer was caught doing it last year.. garmin is your only man

Reactions: 6
Even the watch she uses for steps lies! There is absolutely no way that 19000 steps would give you 25.5 k yet it appears for Lisa this is the case!
View attachment 1549270
My steps today! Can she be honest about anything?!
Did she walk to electric picnic?!! She’s a compulsive liar 🤥 Pinocchio has nothing on Lisa McGowell

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lisa has a fancy tracking ring a Fitbit or garmin watch wouldn’t be good enough for the Queen 😬

Reactions: 2
Isn't it the Oura fitness ring that she has? They are not great at tracking steps and tend to over track due to the fact that it's worn on your finger, so when you wave your arm about it thinks you are moving and registers the movement as steps. I have no idea why her app is registering her 19000 steps at 25.5k though, thats completely wrong. I did 19500 steps yesterday and that is just 16k for me which would be correct as I did a 10k run plus whatever steps I took throughout the day. It's a garmin that I have and I've had various fitness watchers over the years and as a runner it's the only make I have found to be relatively accurate. Hers is way off!!

Isn't it the Oura fitness ring that she has? They are not great at tracking steps and tend to over track due to the fact that it's worn on your finger, so when you wave your arm about it thinks you are moving and registers the movement as steps. I have no idea why her app is registering her 19000 steps at 25.5k though, thats completely wrong. I did 19500 steps yesterday and that is just 16k for me which would be correct as I did a 10k run plus whatever steps I took throughout the day. It's a garmin that I have and I've had various fitness watchers over the years and as a runner it's the only make I have found to be relatively accurate. Hers is way off!!
I’m reading it as 12.8km and 2,500 calories (or close to that anyway). Where are ye getting 25.5k? Maybe I’m missing something🧐

Reactions: 3
Just catching up - her arms look like leather showing off that ChloBo - she'll be like Magda from There's Something About Mary in no time!

• Haha
Fitbit can be manipulated the transformer was caught doing it last year.. garmin is your only man
I thought she had an Apple Watch?! Then that ring thing cause Nadine had one

Also Jens journey sharing the chocolate dates receipt apparently it’s on tick tok and her going on on like nadine invented it!!

• Haha
I thought she had an Apple Watch?! Then that ring thing cause Nadine had one

Also Jens journey sharing the chocolate dates receipt apparently it’s on tick tok and her going on on like nadine invented it!!
And Lisa thinks she’s caused a worldwide shortage of dates 🙄🙄🙄🙄the notions!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh for FU*K sake she just maddens me, bloody hell every sad sap sheep making god damn balls of peanut butter dates that look like dog shite, just cos Lisa says so…”health shops sold out of dates” “there will be a nationwide date shortage” Jesus they all make me want to vomit 🤢 she actually thinks anything she touches or does turns to gold…. I never use the word cu*t but my God theres no better word for this condescending cow🙃
Wait until all the Menopauseal Midlifer’s realise that peanut butter is actually extremely fattening…they won’t fit in their BORN shite dresses so she will make even more money when they have to buy bigger sizes 🤣

That newsletter reads like a 4th class essay.
Excuse you, my 4th class girl could do a way better job than that 💩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.