Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg fair play to her being able to jump up and down after a baby... my lg is 8 and u still wouldn't chance it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m just happy to see she shared the gender most bloggers just leave it Black & White to build more hype!
In fairness to her she was always like that with the three of them. Never hid the gender. Drives me mad when others do it so they can get a big mag deal reveal.

Reactions: 14
I love that picture of her with the baby , I can’t wait to hear what the name will be , she is bouncing with happiness in her story

Reactions: 12
Didn’t someone say they saw her in Mahon yesterday? It must have all happened very quick! She looks so happy it’s lovely.

Reactions: 5
Isn't it nice to see some good news with everything that is going on. Congrats to them all

Reactions: 14
So basically shes working immediately after having the baby or launching the first few days of September. Not a life i would want. No amount of freebies is worth that.
Me neither, I love my 25 days holidays a year. Horses for courses though.
He came yesterday. So whoever the "source" was in Blossom was talking bs. Once they are both healthy who honestly cares about how he came into the world, let's leave that discussion in July.
like most people in here claiming to know her business to be honest. A month early wow that must have been very scary. Glad they are both ok. Hope she isn’t reading tattle, would hate to be part of the reason she went so early. I think she will call him Wolf.

Reactions: 4
Big question is which gaa club he will play with, Douglas like his dad or will it be B/collig or Eire Og as the live in a inbetween zone for the two clubs. Thats what my dad asked when he heard it was a boy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Big question is which gaa club he will play with, Douglas like his dad or will it be B/collig or Eire Og as the live in a inbetween zone for the two clubs. Thats what my dad asked when he heard it was a boy
Eire Og I'd say !

Didn’t someone say they saw her in Mahon yesterday? It must have all happened very quick! She looks so happy it’s lovely.
Yea someone saw her in Mahon point ....

Reactions: 1
I think she puts herself under fierce pressure work wise. I understand with a lot of influencers/business owners they are self employed but I wish they would take some maternity leave. They are missing out on the best parts of the first few weeks. Like Vogue Williams was back on Instagram the next day business as usual after she gave birth. It's craziness to me.

Reactions: 4
She probably forced herself to do it and is in complete agony but hey anything for the gram
Or maybe she’s absolutely bursting with happiness at welcoming a healthy little boy into the world & their lives given the male tragedies that have occurred in her family. Hence the jumping around.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Doesn’t this just prove that most of what people claim to know is compete bull!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Or maybe she’s absolutely bursting with happiness at welcoming a healthy little boy into the world & their lives given the male tragedies that have occurred in her family. Hence the jumping around.
Couldn't be any happier for her she deserves all the joy and more. I was running around the place after my 3rd child. I'd no pain relief so it was a very quick recovery. Fair play to her she always bounces back,

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t this just prove that most of what people claim to know is compete bull!
Proof if it was ever needed to take most of the outlandish and sensational claims here with a very big pinch of salt.

It was the same on the Aoibhe Devlin thread, full of ‘close friends’ spilling the tea yet not one of them could say if the baby was born.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.