Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is in Mahon with Pearl there, I saw them. She is so petite. I don’t know how she is comfortable with those belts she does be wearing with the bump.
She’s tiny. I thought her outfit was lovely except for the belt. Obsessed with those trousers, I’d love to know where she got them.

Bijou is a good guess 🔮 very unique and a B
My neighbours dog is called Bijoux 😂

Her new product packaging is green so now all her clothes are green. This is such weird behaviour from a grown woman
She’s very matchy matchy with everything, literally everything has to be pink or green.

Reactions: 2
I have been told I should start a food blog/YouTube channel however it would be a side job so to speak. Its not a lifestyle i would enjoy and its not my full passion, i love cooking and baking but it doesn't spark the same joy as early years

Reactions: 1
I have those trousers, I got mine in zara a few weeks ago, they should still have them. I was kind of stumpted about what to wear with them but the plain white top she had on was gorgeous.

Pearl isnt the worst....reminds me of the blue rinse brigade but Bowie is so tacky. How would the poor child ever be twken seriously in a professional context as an adult. If she's not an MUA or youtuber she will be screwed 😂 I wouldnt say she will but if she went down the P route, I'd guess one of these...Piper, Poppy, Penny or Polly but dont think they are off the wall enough for Lisa.
I have been told I should start a food blog/YouTube channel however it would be a side job so to speak. Its not a lifestyle i would enjoy and its not my full passion, i love cooking and baking but it doesn't spark the same joy as early years
you should go for it! 👌

I don't mind her at all but jasus her clothes and style are awful. Skirts up her hole and bet on to the bump, nope not for me. Her wee kid Bowie makes me howl though she's gas on the wee skooter.

Reactions: 10
I don't mind her at all but jasus her clothes and style are awful. Skirts up her hole and bet on to the bump, nope not for me. Her wee kid Bowie makes me howl though she's gas on the wee skooter.
Love Bowie 💕 she’s going to be a handful you can just tell

Reactions: 7
I’m the same don’t mind her at all like watching her stories, her style wouldn’t be my kinda thing but then again I don't have her figure. Bowie is hilarious she’s def the wild child.

Reactions: 7
I’m the same don’t mind her at all like watching her stories, her style wouldn’t be my kinda thing but then again I don't have her figure. Bowie is hilarious she’s def the wild child.
Oh Bowie is def gonna live up to the middle child role!!!

Reactions: 5
Up her hole and bet on to the bump 😂😂😂😂 so true tho

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have those trousers, I got mine in zara a few weeks ago, they should still have them. I was kind of stumpted about what to wear with them but the plain white top she had on was gorgeous.
I could never pull that look off, i would look like a clown in those pants 🤣 I do like them on others

She’s definitely posting more pics and less stories these days. We will know today/tomorrow if someone’s prediction with 3rd August is right! I doubt it though unless she pays her consultant double!!!

Reactions: 3
I could never pull that look off, i would look like a clown in those pants 🤣 I do like them on others
😂 Exactly the look I am going for, Sideshow Bob vibes 🤣🤣

She pulls off some stunning looks and then throws in a clanger like last nights pic in the workout gear 😂 She’s having a boy I’d say.

no Comsu
Tomorrow is the earliest only emergencies today unless she starts naturally
Yes no private consultants work weekends especially not bank-hol ones. I think the blanket said the 3rd child. She’s not due for another few weeks.

😂 Exactly the look I am going for, Sideshow Bob vibes 🤣🤣

She pulls off some stunning looks and then throws in a clanger like last nights pic in the workout gear 😂 She’s having a boy I’d say.
I think she’s trying to make people think it’s a boy sure she wore that work out thing in Pink few months back. 🙄

Reactions: 3
It's very odd, I had another look at the picture to see if there could be a 2 in front of it for the 23rd but there's definitely not🤔🤔
On a post in July she had #33weeks so if you count forward I think it’s 3rd September that’s on the blanket. It would be very strange to put 3rd child on a blanket it’s normally the name and date of birth. Then again it’s also strange to put Date of birth before the actual birth!

Reactions: 6
On a post in July she had #33weeks so if you count forward I think it’s 3rd September that’s on the blanket. It would be very strange to put 3rd child on a blanket it’s normally the name and date of birth. Then again it’s also strange to put Date of birth before the actual birth!
I think it’s 3rd sept too. Because my friend is literally on par with her from that day she said 33 weeks because we were talking about it. I reckon maybe a boy? Because she hasn’t said anything about clothes or anything like that (unless she goes into hospital bag posts again) but you’d think she would make reference to the ‘ I wonder is it a boy/girl’ etc maybe she’s afraid she will give it away - I don’t know but she was defensive as well when someone said ‘third time lucky for a boy’ she tore into them on a post and said she would have 11 girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.