Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her rule too. 2 of my besties are guards, both on all forms of social media !

Same with me, saw Pearl in Wilton S C & she certainly didn’t stand out from the crowd .... wouldn’t look twice ... have seen her there a lot and a few times with him .... he’s nothing special but I will say he has a good bod !!!

Have to admit I felt a bit weird recognising Pearl .. Lisa was strolling well behind on her phone....

But it’s not me plastering her on the gram !
Yes , I understand that. I’m sorry if I came across that I was directing that comment/action towards you.

I’m pretty sure there are pictures of their wedding online. You aren’t missing anything
Oh wow I did not expect him to look like that! However, how interesting that I looked at it earlier and now when I click the link again it doesn’t work..

Reactions: 8
Oh wow I did not expect him to look like that! However, how interesting that I looked at it earlier and now when I click the link again it doesn’t work..
Looks mean nothing anyway to most of us. They fade. It’s just my theory on her not showing him but showing bits.

Reactions: 2
Looks mean nothing anyway to most of us. They fade. It’s just my theory on her not showing him but showing bits.
No I totally agree, I just meant that he looks ‘normal’ (that’s probably not the right way to word it though). I don’t know why but from her posts I always thought he’d seem like some flashy businessman

• Haha
No I totally agree, I just meant that he looks ‘normal’ (that’s probably not the right way to word it though). I don’t know why but from her posts I always thought he’d seem like some flashy businessman
That’s what she is aiming for. An air of mystery 👀

Reactions: 4
The girls especially Pearl is the absolute image of him, gorgeous kids to be fair to them. Think AJ looks more like Lisa.

Reactions: 3
Yes , I understand that. I’m sorry if I came across that I was directing that comment/action towards you.
No don’t worry - I didn’t take it like that - just agreeing that it was Pearl I recognised too & tbh I would t even have recognised Lisa at all, which I was thinking am I weird? But we see so much of them that we’re bound to recognise them. But I suppose Not so much their mums without all the make up & filters etc !!!!!

Lisa must have read this thread and had it removed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she doesn't want women recognizing him and fan girling him. Or coming up to him all about him. She's pretty possessive of her man, well that's what she said years ago.

• Haha
I think she doesn't want women recognizing him and fan girling him. Or coming up to him all about him. She's pretty possessive of her man, well that's what she said years ago.
I remember her her saying this on her stories before. She admitted she gets very very jealous, if other women recognise or approach her husband.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh I’d say he’s safe enough!! He’s no Power know what a man mmm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember her her saying this on her stories before. She admitted she gets very very jealous, if other women recognise or approach her husband.
I find this really strange. If you’re going to put your life out there people are going to recognise your husband. Ireland isn’t that small 🤷‍♀️ How insecure must you be if you freak out when your fans say hello to your husband?!

Reactions: 6
Yes and don’t we know they can’t be trusted in there job or on the beat!! The gardas in my area when we were growing up were shagging all the young girls!! Some I admit were good looking now that’s 25 years ago but I don’t think much has changed!!

• Wow
There are rumours of him having affairs within the force but I don’t know if I believe it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He comes across as really whipped, I doubt that’s true at all. I know it’s rife in the force (look at poor Dominique), but I would be really surprised if there’s any truth in that. By all accounts he seems like a real family man and is happy to go along with whatever she wants.
Of all the insta husbands he’d be pretty low on my list of the ones I’d suspect of having a wandering eye. They seem obsessed with each other.

Reactions: 11
As much as I don’t like her continuous flogging and over sharing of her children etc I think it’s completely inappropriate to try open a discussion to imply someone’s husband has cheated due to job!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.