Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t matter a bit what job he’s in - the rumour exists - as I said that’s all I know & I don’t know would I believe it -
And not for reasons stated - can you just imagine JJ hunting you down if you had an affair with Harry - she would skin you alive

Reactions: 4
Yes but the comment you made was then followed up by guards they all do it and the reference to another girl who had been cheated on by her finance whom was a guard! As much as this platform is about her and how she conducts herself (and I’m not a fan at all) The mention of infidelity/cheating can have devastating consequences for families so hence why I don’t believe it should be toyed with in an open platform.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It doesn’t matter a bit what job he’s in - the rumour exists - as I said that’s all I know & I don’t know would I believe it -
And not for reasons stated - can you just imagine JJ hunting you down if you had an affair with Harry - she would skin you alive
Does she actually call him Harry?

As the year comes to an end, let’s give a moment of thought to the purple milkmaid dress that Jordan was bate into, what was everyone’s favourite worst look?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The purple can’t be bate - literally!!!!

Although that wine cut out dress recently was like something from pretty woman meets Edward scissor hands

Last edited:
  • Haha
The purple can’t be bate - literally!!!!

Although that wine cut out dress recently was like something from pretty woman meets Edward scissor hands
Or the outfit to Rumleys farm it was freezing that day she was in a mini dress!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair she hasn’t broken many covid related rules, I doubt she’s having a party.

Hopefully not, a girl up on our estate already have people calling for the party later 😡 a load of us just called the guards on her, the country is in bad shape right now

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Ah she has serious notions. In a dress that my 15 year old self would struggle to get into. Im sorry I hate being the one saying dress appropriately for your age but ffs dress appropriately. I feel so sorry for young girls these days growing up having to fit into that image of being young slim and relevant. Its so sad and as a mother of 2 young girls shame on her. Im actually disgusted. Rant over and happy new years tattlers

She must’ve heard us talking about worst dresses of 2020 and wanted to top the purple one

Reactions: 8
I honest to god don’t understand why she dresses like a 15 year old going to there first disco 🙄

Reactions: 6
Ah she has serious notions. In a dress that my 15 year old self would struggle to get into. Im sorry I hate being the one saying dress appropriately for your age but ffs dress appropriately. I feel so sorry for young girls these days growing up having to fit into that image of being young slim and relevant. Its so sad and as a mother of 2 young girls shame on her. Im actually disgusted. Rant over and happy new years tattlers
I'm confused. She doesn't fit into the age bracket or lifestyle bracket of those who should be "young slim and relevant". She's a mother and a wife. And she shouldn't have a good figure because of this???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.