Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like her outfit today is merely because of the pregnancy rumours on here. Why else would a mother of 3 and in her 30s wear something like that, cute outfit for a 17 year old but absolutely ridiculous on her, especially with the pigtail plaits!

Reactions: 13
I feel like her outfit today is merely because of the pregnancy rumours on here. Why else would a mother of 3 and in her 30s wear something like that, cute outfit for a 17 year old but absolutely ridiculous on her, especially with the pigtail plaits!
Thought the exact same thing!

Reactions: 4
She is so tight with her money. No seating area in the garden until it was gifted 🙈 if I see one more grey rattan garden set I will scream. Who influences who? 🐑

Reactions: 18
She is so tight with her money. No seating area in the garden until it was gifted 🙈 if I see one more grey rattan garden set I will scream. Who influences who? 🐑
Oh my god 🙈🙈 the first thing that came to mind when I seen this was "is she for real?!?" 100% fishing for a "#collab🥴" like, she has plenty of money why not just buy her own garden furniture. She was on there a little while back nearly begging for a garden makeover freebie. Boils my blood 😭 if an "influencer" is that good, then they won't have to beg. #vom 🤢

Reactions: 6
Oh my god 🙈🙈 the first thing that came to mind when I seen this was "is she for real?!?" 100% fishing for a "#collab🥴" like, she has plenty of money why not just buy her own garden furniture. She was on there a little while back nearly begging for a garden makeover freebie. Boils my blood 😭 if an "influencer" is that good, then they won't have to beg. #vom 🤢
It’s shameful to beg from companies when they can afford to pay. Lisa seems to pay for nothing. I’d hate to be known for being tight

Reactions: 7
I think her spending is obscene, 800 on 2stuffed unicorns! She spends more on children’s clothes than my monthly income🤢 even yesterday in the Teen Mom outfit she has a €1000 bag. She needs a reality check on her money habits. I suppose she doesn’t ever worry about it drying up with the inheritance she’s getting.

Reactions: 7
She is so reading on here about the pregnancy speculation with the crop top😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.